Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+24
Sokku
Daiyousei
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Jazz
UltimaBuster
Nanamix
Hollow
PT-Desu
Revy
Albatross
LastBlues
TranClan67
IeptBarakat
NinjagoonAF
MikuHatsune
TopgunUK
Saya
Rex
Destructo
Wing
BrandonBandicoot
NoblePhantasm
Pai
CluelessNeko
28 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 7 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by TranClan67 Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:12 pm

UltimaBuster wrote:
TranClan67 wrote:
Wing wrote:You're not on here long enough! Stay longer!!
Fine. But only if you gents would tell me how to ask a girl out on a date :D
...What do you want to know. (btw this will need answers on your side before advise can be given.

BTW Revy still lovin that Revy Avi ^^ she's as amazing as always.
How to approach a friend to ask them out. Just something simple is all.
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 7 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Wing Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:12 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:

Adur

why....thank you kind sir

NOOOOO!! Arage Arage Arage Arage

Asmile
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Works just fine. Goddammit, Bloos.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:15 pm

TranClan67 wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:
TranClan67 wrote:
...What do you want to know. (btw this will need answers on your side before advise can be given.

It's all about the situation and what type of asking out you want. and by going out, you want to go into a steady relationship or asking her...to go with you?
EDITED WITH A QUESTION MARK.

Last edited by UltimaBuster on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:16 pm

yeah, that's what i was using, idk what you kept saying the problem was
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Wing wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

Adur

why....thank you kind sir

NOOOOO!! Arage Arage Arage Arage

Asmile

dont worry, theyll all be taken care of Adur
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:18 pm

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 7 3OKfF
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Btw tran, I only ask that because if you're already friends with her that means you have already established that type of relationship, which means depending on your....situation or choices you can be friendzoned, which can be hard to get out of.
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:18 pm

UltimaBuster wrote:
TranClan67 wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:
TranClan67 wrote:

It's all about the situation and what type of asking out you want. and by going out, you want to go into a steady relationship or asking her...to go with you?
EDITED WITH A QUESTION MARK.
Let's go with getting her onto the date first for now.
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:19 pm

^ chloroform and roofies Adur
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Yes, get onto the date first, then the dick.

Btw, i hope it's not the same girl Tran. You-know-who.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:21 pm

lend me ex-hentai id's~~~~
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:21 pm

NOPE
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:23 pm

LastBlues wrote:lend me ex-hentai id's~~~~

good lord bloos, all this time asking i bet you could have made an account
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:23 pm

TranClan67 wrote:
Welp since I don't know how you usually act around her or how she acts around you....I can't say much but, here. . . . . Find a reason to approach her (if you go to class with her ask to borrow something) Then give it back to her the next day saying you'll pay her back by a meal out or something.
The whole point is...to create a situation where it will be natural for you to ask her out, But if you're already Coolios with each other, than just ask her straight out when she's free and if it's cool to hang out at - set date
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Revy wrote:Yes, get onto the date first, then the dick.

Btw, i hope it's not the same girl Tran. You-know-who.
No. She's a whore. Don't ever mention her again. And I mean whore in every meaning of the word.
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:24 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:
LastBlues wrote:lend me ex-hentai id's~~~~

good lord bloos, all this time asking i bet you could have made an account

i'm cleaning out my computer so i'm keeping myself cocupied loll
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:24 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:dont worry, theyll all be taken care of Adur

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Arage Arage Arage Arage Arage Arage

Asmile
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:24 pm

lolcocupied
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:25 pm

UltimaBuster wrote:
TranClan67 wrote:
Welp since I don't know how you usually act around her or how she acts around you....I can't say much but, here. . . . . Find a reason to approach her (if you go to class with her ask to borrow something) Then give it back to her the next day saying you'll pay her back by a meal out or something.
The whole point is...to create a situation where it will be natural for you to ask her out, But if you're already Coolios with each other, than just ask her straight out when she's free and if it's cool to hang out at - set date
Hmm that's what I was gonna do actually. Was wondering how you guys would've handled it.
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:27 pm

If im friends with the girl, i'd just ask if she wants to hang out.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Steps:
1: Make light conversation
2:Find common interest
3.Ask her if she wants to get some coffee sometime (and if you dont drink coffee you suck it up and drink the goddamn coffee)

After that you're good to go
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:29 pm

damn it Revy change your avy I keep thinking ur mine
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:29 pm

TranClan67 wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:
TranClan67 wrote:
Hmm that's what I was gonna do actually. Was wondering how you guys would've handled it.
The former or latter? Btw don't be too persistent about it unless you think she's the type of girl that will work with persistence.

plan -
Create a situation
ask her out
do something to improve relationship in the date
repeat until you deem fit
Ask her to go steady with you
donzo

and also Revy makes a point, if you're comfortable enough to just ask her, then just ask her...goes balls deep.

EDIT:
Zpektre wrote:Steps:
1: Make light conversation
2:Find common interest
3.Ask her if she wants to get some coffee sometime (and if you dont drink coffee you suck it up and drink the goddamn coffee)

After that you're good to go
I LIKE THIS PLAN TOO. But that's assuming that you aren't really THAT close to her already :P
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Revy wrote:If im friends with the girl, i'd just ask if she wants to hang out.
She's a friend but I don't know her that well yet to just ask straight up...though she seems like she'd prefer it that way.
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next