Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PC] TERA Online - Free to Play Feb. 3rd

+19
War
NinjagoonAF
CluelessNeko
Hollow
Jazz
IeptBarakat
UltimaBuster
sex offender
Tdogmaster
Cosbuster
ellika
Sokku
MikuHatsune
LastBlues
Nanamix
NoblePhantasm
PT-Desu
BrandonBandicoot
Pai
23 posters

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

[PC] TERA Online - Free to Play Feb. 3rd - Page 35 Empty Re: [PC] TERA Online - Free to Play Feb. 3rd

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:07 am

you can always expand the box to fit more spells in there
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[PC] TERA Online - Free to Play Feb. 3rd - Page 35 Empty Re: [PC] TERA Online - Free to Play Feb. 3rd

Post by Rex Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:22 am

MikuHatsune wrote:you can always expand the box to fit more spells in there
I don't think that is really the point. I'm trying to come up with a strategy, to meaningfully use a select few spells, but the variety is overwhelming lol. Tell me about how glyphs come into play here.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:38 am

I completely disregard the "lay on ground" spells and pretty much just used AoE ones
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:58 am

PT-Desu wrote:
I completely disregard the "lay on ground" spells and pretty much just used AoE ones

I'm confused by this. Lay on ground spells ARE Area of Effect spells. PT, can you be more specific?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:08 am

No, i'm talking about trap spells
I don't recall if you have them already, either way it's only two. A fire one and a shock one
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:28 am

PT-Desu wrote:
No, i'm talking about trap spells
I don't recall if you have them already, either way it's only two. A fire one and a shock one

Pain blast can actually one shot some minions and does DoT, you're more talking about first trap that's just for CC. I'm thinking of designing a few presets, one for damage, one for CC, and who knows after that. I should learn to switch presets during combat too.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:42 am

Who still plays this and on what server. I want to play again, but playing alone is boring. I don't personally care if its on a PvP or a PvE server.
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:05 am

i never needed presets, i had a nuke build and that worked for everything
That's pretty much the only thing you need to do when dungening, also be alert if the tank can't handle the nuking.. it happened to me sometimes when the tank were just horrible
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokku Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:46 am

just hit 59, whoo!
Sokku
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:49 am

Sokku wrote:just hit 59, whoo!
so close! only like 160,000,000 exp to go
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokku Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:31 am

Pai wrote:
Sokku wrote:just hit 59, whoo!
so close! only like 160,000,000 exp to go

Getting through 58 almost killed me. I should be 60 soon though and then I have to work even harder to get shit done ._. I want my courtly jacket already D;
Sokku
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:19 pm

War wrote:Who still plays this and on what server. I want to play again, but playing alone is boring. I don't personally care if its on a PvP or a PvE server.

I chose Ascension because it looked like the busiest server. I didn't level at all yesterday because I slept all night but I'll probably log on tonight and try to get to 20 or something. Hey guys, you know those 4 equipment templates we had to choose from in character creation? Can I buy a new template to change it or do I have to change appearance? I was thinking of changing my face anyway and I got the wrong voice >_<;, but I'm asking because I saw templates for sale in Velika.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Rex wrote:
War wrote:Who still plays this and on what server. I want to play again, but playing alone is boring. I don't personally care if its on a PvP or a PvE server.

I chose Ascension because it looked like the busiest server. I didn't level at all yesterday because I slept all night but I'll probably log on tonight and try to get to 20 or something. Hey guys, you know those 4 equipment templates we had to choose from in character creation? Can I buy a new template to change it or do I have to change appearance? I was thinking of changing my face anyway and I got the wrong voice >_<;, but I'm asking because I saw templates for sale in Velika.
those templates are just previews of what good armor will look like. you can change the image of your armor designs, but it's expensive and there's no point to do that until you reach max level. like I said, don't worry about it till you max out.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:14 am

So I've been reading a bit about my class and what spells people widely use. I read that Arcane Pulse is useless. I don't know why they say that, it's my highest damage skill right now, fully charged it can do 3k damage. That's not enough??

Edit - home from work, time to play

I broke level 20 on my FIRST BAM(not the boss on island of dawn). It's called ARAKIA(Found out it's the World boss later), this huge spider at Echo Ranch. Ten of us were fighting this thing. I died a handful of times, got rez'd, and finally I whittled down its health to nothing. BAMs are a shitload of fun.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:34 am

Bams are some of the best parts, though I love the dungeons more.

If you want to be a Founder, you can do it by buying TERA which is free (after rebate) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?&Item=N82E16832198098
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:43 am

Pai wrote:Bams are some of the best parts, though I love the dungeons more.

If you want to be a Founder, you can do it by buying TERA which is free (after rebate) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?&Item=N82E16832198098

Sweet. That would only affect my characters after Sage.Redline though, right? Pai, I found that armor I wanted. It's called Nightswift Gown.

aaaand I just got better armor, that didn't last long.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:03 pm

you can always swap the looks of armors with eachother keeping the stats of the better armor with the looks of another
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokku Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:48 am

yeah just go to an equipment remodeler in one of the 3 major cities. Veilka is easiest for me.
Sokku
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:32 am

S'okay I like the Robe of Kumases w/e right now. Just started to enchant my weapons, level 22. Might play later tonight.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:51 am

I love it when I get good gear from dungeons at like lvl 20-30 and you keep it for like 8 lvls
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:58 am

This is probably the major thing keeping me from playing the game, I need someone to clarify.

Can I take the 500 or so gold I have on one of my characters and put it in my bank, then delete that character and still have it?

I thought my first character had an alright face and then 10 levels later I feel as though I went HORRIBLY wrong and don't have it in me to keep playing. (well that and traditional MMO questing makes me physically ill)
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:15 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:This is probably the major thing keeping me from playing the game, I need someone to clarify.

Can I take the 500 or so gold I have on one of my characters and put it in my bank, then delete that character and still have it?

I thought my first character had an alright face and then 10 levels later I feel as though I went HORRIBLY wrong and don't have it in me to keep playing. (well that and traditional MMO questing makes me physically ill)
yes, your bank is tied to the servers your account is on. it's shared between all characters on that server.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:26 pm

BrandonBandicoot wrote:This is probably the major thing keeping me from playing the game, I need someone to clarify.

A terrible face? Do an appearance change like I did. Costs money, but saves time leveling again, which I don't have.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:45 pm

well getting from lvl 1 to 10 takes like 1 hour lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Pai wrote:

yes, your bank is tied to the servers your account is on. it's shared between all characters on that server.
Yeah I felt like it was a stupid question to begin with. But don't mess with a black man and his money, virtual or otherwise.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next