Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+22
Daiyousei
Cobalt
Sokku
UltimaBuster
NinjagoonAF
BrandonBandicoot
Albatross
NoblePhantasm
Zuly
TopgunUK
LastBlues
Revy
Saya
Rex
Enlightenment
CluelessNeko
Pai
MikuHatsune
Hollow
Kyu
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Destructo
26 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 4 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Saya Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Hollow wrote:/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 4 LN9Yw

get the 3D trash out of here
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 4 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:32 pm

I've seen:

Cheap Trick
Alice Cooper
Blue Oyster Cult
The Outlaws
Tool
Dream Theater,
Sebastian Bach,
Tesla,
Whitesnake, and that's it.

One day, I want to see Iron Maiden/Judas Priest(if they're still touring), Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, Megadeth, back to classic rock, Journey would be awesome. I never make the time when they're here though.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:33 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:

but you agree with me you shouldnt tell girls that right? that was my point lol
Yeah I understand that, but do you remember I said it was a girl that got me into guro? They are out there.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Enlightenment wrote:HOLY FUCK, NOT ONLY GOJIRA IS COMING TO MY TOWN, BUT DEVIN TOWNSEND WILL BE THERE.

NOW I WANNA GO
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Damnit why can't I delete it...
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Rex wrote:I've seen:

Cheap Trick
Alice Cooper
Blue Oyster Cult
The Outlaws
Tool
Dream Theater,
Sebastian Bach,
Tesla,
Whitesnake, and that's it.

One day, I want to see Iron Maiden/Judas Priest(if they're still touring), Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, Megadeth, back to classic rock, Journey would be awesome. I never make the time when they're here though.

I missed Tool and Iron Maiden. I would see Dream Theater, but Labries singing is meh. Unless it was Liquid Tension Experiment.

Now only if King Crimson came back together......
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Hollow wrote:/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 4 LN9Yw

makes me wish that theres decent korean pr0n out there...... bloos said theres none Adissapoint

Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

Yeah I understand that, but do you remember I said it was a girl that got me into guro? They are out there.

oh i know rex its a small world, but youre not gonna tell every girl you like it
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:37 pm

Dream Theater can absolutely perform live though. I have nothing bad to say about them and Petrucci's guitar play, omg.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:39 pm

TopgunUK wrote:
Spoiler:
You have got to be fucking kidding me.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Rex wrote:Dream Theater can absolutely perform live though. I have nothing bad to say about them and Petrucci's guitar play, omg.

Labrie is a problem, but everyone else is awesome. Especially Myung.......
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Okay, Killer Karaoke is pretty entertaining to watch.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

I agree that you definently should'nt tell girls you like guro right away, but once you're friends with them telling I don't think they will really care. No girl has ever really cared about anything i've told them after i've known them or been dating them for awhile.
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:40 pm

dat katja sig
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:42 pm

Pai wrote:dat katja sig

Approved
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:42 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:
oh i know rex its a small world, but youre not gonna tell every girl you like it

....No? It's not even my favorite thing, it's just that I'm desensitized to it. Most girls probably think my job is boring, I think it's wonderful but I know they think it. Except asian chicks, 4 at my job. My point is that in my own mind, I know I do a lot of cool stuff, but the way girls see me....I'm a fuckin nerd. *sigh*
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:42 pm

Zpektre wrote:
Pai wrote:dat katja sig

Approved
I need to make a gif sig so i can have all the katja pics I want in my sig :3
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:44 pm

Nice :3

Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:44 pm

Zpektre wrote:
Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

I agree that you definently should'nt tell girls you like guro right away, but once you're friends with them telling I don't think they will really care. No girl has ever really cared about anything i've told them after i've known them or been dating them for awhile.

Ah, so remain a mystery to them is what you're saying? A dark mystery....muahahahaha.....ha *cough* ahem.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

....No? It's not even my favorite thing, it's just that I'm desensitized to it. Most girls probably think my job is boring, I think it's wonderful but I know they think it. Except asian chicks, 4 at my job. My point is that in my own mind, I know I do a lot of cool stuff, but the way girls see me....I'm a fuckin nerd. *sigh*

ok heres the secret you dont find cut diamonds....you make them
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Rex wrote:
Zpektre wrote:
Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

Ah, so remain a mystery to them is what you're saying? A dark mystery....muahahahaha.....ha *cough* ahem.

I would'nt say a mystery lol
More like show them your good side before your dark :3
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:47 pm

"Hi, I'm Rex and I madly love Guro. What do you like?"
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:48 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:
Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

ok heres the secret you dont find cut diamonds....you make them

Are you saying to appeal to ugly chicks and make them pretty? Because I don't think I can do that.

Enlightenment wrote:"Hi, I'm Rex and I madly love Guro. What do you like?"
I DON'T!

Last edited by Rex on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:48 pm

I should see if Devin Townsend is touring anywhere near me.

That's a concert I'd love to go to.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:48 pm

Enlightenment wrote:"Hi, I'm Rex and I madly love Guro. What do you like?"

Lol
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:49 pm

Zpektre wrote:Nice :3

TOO MANY GOOD PICS FROM SEIKON NO QWASER TO MAKE INTO A GOOD SIG
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next