Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+22
Daiyousei
Cobalt
Sokku
UltimaBuster
NinjagoonAF
BrandonBandicoot
Albatross
NoblePhantasm
Zuly
TopgunUK
LastBlues
Revy
Saya
Rex
Enlightenment
CluelessNeko
Pai
MikuHatsune
Hollow
Kyu
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Destructo
26 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 5 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:49 pm

Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
oh i know rex its a small world, but youre not gonna tell every girl you like it

....No? It's not even my favorite thing, it's just that I'm desensitized to it. Most girls probably think my job is boring, I think it's wonderful but I know they think it. Except asian chicks, 4 at my job. My point is that in my own mind, I know I do a lot of cool stuff, but the way girls see me....I'm a fuckin nerd. *sigh*

ok heres the secret you dont find cut diamonds....you make them

Are you saying to appeal to ugly chicks and make them pretty? Because I don't think I can do that.

not necessarily ugly chicks, but still you never know, ive seen fat chicks become super hot when they actually lose 100lb
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 5 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:49 pm

Zpektre wrote:
Rex wrote:
Zpektre wrote:
Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

but you agree with me you shouldnt tell girls that right? that was my point lol
Yeah I understand that, but do you remember I said it was a girl that got me into guro? They are out there.

I agree that you definently should'nt tell girls you like guro right away, but once you're friends with them telling I don't think they will really care. No girl has ever really cared about anything i've told them after i've known them or been dating them for awhile.

Ah, so remain a mystery to them is what you're saying? A dark mystery....muahahahaha.....ha *cough* ahem.

I would'nt say a mystery lol
More like show them your good side before your dark :3
My person gets fairly dark, so much I don't ever want to show them that.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:50 pm

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 5 M129X
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:52 pm

I know I will be going off topic, but guys, what are your favorite music genres?
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:53 pm

Pai wrote:
Zpektre wrote:Nice :3

TOO MANY GOOD PICS FROM SEIKON NO QWASER TO MAKE INTO A GOOD SIG

Send me the pics and i can make you a sig
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Zpektre wrote:
Pai wrote:
Zpektre wrote:Nice :3

TOO MANY GOOD PICS FROM SEIKON NO QWASER TO MAKE INTO A GOOD SIG

Send me the pics and i can make you a sig
maybe tomorrow, there's a lot of episodes of SnQ to go through for material...
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:55 pm

Enlightenment wrote:I know I will be going off topic, but guys, what are your favorite music genres?

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 5 2vj252u
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Enlightenment wrote:I know I will be going off topic, but guys, what are your favorite music genres?

EDM

@Pai
I don't even get home till tommorow night anyway lol
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:56 pm

>Going off topic in a GD thread.

:p

Anyway, it's pretty tied between Hip-Hop and Punk Rock, but Electronica is pretty high on the list as well.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:57 pm

I mostly focus on rock, metal and electronica. I don't search for anything else but I will listen to anything that's playing, aside from god awful teeny boppers.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:00 pm

Hollow wrote:

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 5 2vj252u

All dat Rock.

Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:00 pm

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 5 Y6ZAt
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:03 pm

Delicious.

I wonder if Anneke's touring with him still.
You'll have to let me know, Light.

I want to go.
:(
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:05 pm

How do you get that on Lastfm?
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Idk why my sisters insist on using my stuff without asking me then not returning it or breaking it.....
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Revy wrote:How do you get that on Lastfm?

http://lastfm.dontdrinkandroot.net/

Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:07 pm

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 5 DevinTownsend
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:07 pm

Overall:

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 5 Page?5-IResourceListener-content-cloudImage&antiCache=1353740579127

Recent:

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 5 Page?5-IResourceListener-content-cloudImage&antiCache=1353740651717

Genres I like: Progressive Rock, Progressive Metal, Post-Punk, Post-Rock, Post-Metal, Krautrock, Electronic, Ambient,

I think I'm doing it wrong.....
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Anyone else have a spotify playlist? On my phone I added albums from:(In no order)

Alice Cooper
Hibria
Rise Against
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Skrillex
Whitesnake
Godsmack (might delete)
Muse
Black Sabbath (not Ozzy, Dio)
Coldplay
Rob Dougan
Linkin Park
Foo Fighters
Scum of the Earth (rob zombie kinda band)
Incubus
Kazzer
Bush
Sum 41
Darude
System of a Down (like godsmack, don't need)
BT (fucking awesome stuff)
Various Eurobeat from my Initial D phase
Filter
Pendulum (thanks again AF for that)
Journey
Sabaton (my newest metal fad)
and 311.

@Kyu, ORE NO MAYA-SAN! URUSENAI KONO YAROU!

Last edited by Rex on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:09 pm

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 5 Page?7-IResourceListener-content-cloudImage&antiCache=1353740923074
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Did you just copy mine?

lol
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Rex wrote:Anyone else have a spotify playlist? On my phone I added albums from:(In no order)

Alice Cooper
Hibria
Rise Against
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Skrillex
Whitesnake
Godsmack (might delete)
Muse
Black Sabbath (not Ozzy, Dio)
Coldplay
Rob Dougan
Linkin Park
Foo Fighters
Scum of the Earth (rob zombie kinda band)
Incubus
Kazzer
Bush
Sum 41
Darude
System of a Down (like godsmack, don't need)
BT (fucking awesome stuff)
Various Eurobeat from my Initial D phase
Filter
Pendulum (thanks again AF for that)
Journey
Sabaton (my newest metal fad)
and 311.

Your taste in music is closer to mine than I thought.

http://www.last.fm/user/Hollow--/library
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Goodnight peoples
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:14 pm

No one listens to Can? Oh Well.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:15 pm

Pai wrote:Goodnight peoples

night person
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next