Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center

+23
FullArmageddon
Pai
Killaman16
NoblePhantasm
Revy
Nanamix
-Solid
Jazz
Saya
Albatross
NinjagoonAF
MikuHatsune
Sokku
PT-Desu
LastBlues
BrandonBandicoot
TopgunUK
Hollow
Wing
Destructo
CluelessNeko
Vanellope Von Schweetz
IeptBarakat
27 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Favorite Final Fantasy?

/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 19 Voting1120%/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 19 Voting12 20% 
[ 1 ]
/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 19 Voting1120%/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 19 Voting12 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 19 Voting1140%/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 19 Voting12 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 19 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center

Post by TopgunUK Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:46 am

Sokku wrote:Plus I got to pet a horseshoe crab

https://www.youtube.com/v/ra0eZNtPLsw

Forgive the remix, couldn't find a normal clip.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 19 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center

Post by Sokku Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:48 am

Pai wrote:
Sokku wrote:
Pai wrote:
Sokku wrote:
Pai wrote:
Sokku wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:
Sokku wrote:Gatlinburg is fuckin insane

whats that?

A city

Why are you in Gatlinburg? on vacation?

I have the day off so we went to the aquarium
Haven't been to that aquarium since I was on a field trip there in middle school. You be creeping too close to my home town, you go wai!

I've never been to this aquarium, it was really fun! I actually haven't been to one since I was little.

I don't live too far away from Gatlinburg :3 But it was more insane than usual. The traffic...omg. The car behind me got rear-ended and some guy that looked like santa got pissed off at this suv for blocking the intersection. I also went to Hard Rock Cafe...omg amazing.

Plus I got to pet a horseshoe crab and some stingrays
yea traffic there is always retarded. it's best to park and wander around. I didn't know they built a Hard Rock Cafe there. I've been to a bunch of those. Maybe I'll have to go there too some day (even though it's overly expensive and the food isn't that good...)

My food was pretty damn good. I had the california chicken club or something. The sweet tea was meh though :l

Spoiler:
Sokku
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokku Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:50 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Sokku wrote:Plus I got to pet a horseshoe crab

https://www.youtube.com/v/ra0eZNtPLsw

Forgive the remix, couldn't find a normal clip.

embedding disabled
Sokku
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:51 am

Sokku wrote:
My food was pretty damn good. I had the california chicken club or something. The sweet tea was meh though :l

Well the last one I went to (at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach) wasn't very memorable :c

Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokku Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:52 am

Pai wrote:
Sokku wrote:

Well the last one I went to (at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach) wasn't very memorable :c

that's your problem
Sokku
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:54 am

Sokku wrote:
Pai wrote:
Sokku wrote:

that's your problem
As if Gatlinburg is any better than Myrtle Beach, lol they're both white trash tourist traps xD
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokku Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:55 am

Pai wrote:
Sokku wrote:
Pai wrote:
Sokku wrote:

that's your problem
As if Gatlinburg is any better than Myrtle Beach, lol they're both white trash tourist traps xD

I don't really like either of them xD
Sokku
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:55 am

oh boy here we go :I
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:57 am

Badassery incarnate

/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 19 WPLq6

If you're wondering why is there one guy with white armor, it's because he's the apothecary, easy to distinguish in battle.
Also why this latest armors i would rather have a Crysis armor helm rather than a Master Chief one.

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:58 am

Sokku wrote:
Pai wrote:
Sokku wrote:
Pai wrote:
Sokku wrote:

that's your problem

Have you seen how big the Castanic statue is that we're getting??? It's over 16 inches tall
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokku Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:00 am

Pai wrote:
Sokku wrote:
Pai wrote:
Sokku wrote:
Pai wrote:
Sokku wrote:

that's your problem

Have you seen how big the Castanic statue is that we're getting??? It's over 16 inches tall

HOLY. SHIT. That's really big for the price.
Sokku
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:02 am

Sokku wrote:
HOLY. SHIT. That's really big for the price.
The paint detail on it is insane too. This will most likely become my favorite figure/statue I own. Resin kits are the best :3

Last edited by Pai on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:12 am

people, keep the quote pyramids to a minimum, it's pushing threads to next pages for no reason. If it's just you two talking, quote pyramids seem unnecessary.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:13 am

LastBlues wrote:people, keep the quote pyramids to a minimum, it's pushing threads to next pages for no reason. If it's just you two talking, quote pyramids seem unnecessary.
okies
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:14 am

now that's settled.

what up?
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:16 am

LastBlues wrote:now that's settled.

what up?
me and socks talking about this figure we both ordered. though I'm inclined to just call it a statue now
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FullArmageddon Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:43 am

Sokku wrote:I've never been to this aquarium, it was really fun! I actually haven't been to one since I was little.

I don't live too far away from Gatlinburg :3 But it was more insane than usual. The traffic...omg. The car behind me got rear-ended and some guy that looked like santa got pissed off at this suv for blocking the intersection.
That's crazy. A couple years ago I went to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago. Right as we get into Chicago something catches my attention in my peripheral vision, I look in my rear view mirror and about 40ft behind us there's a white Escalade, flipped on its side, sliding down the highway at 50mph until it slams against the concrete wall on the side of the highway and comes to a stop. I started freaking out to my friends in the car, "Holy, shit! Holy, shit! LOOK BEHIND US!!!!"

I have no idea how it flipped on its side, though. I've always wondered that.
Anyway, just kind of weird how we both witnessed an accident behind us on the way to an aquarium.
FullArmageddon
FullArmageddon
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/FullArmageddon

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:25 am

the button graphics are breaking for me.

what the halibut.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:25 am

FullArmageddon wrote:
That's crazy. A couple years ago I went to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago. Right as we get into Chicago something catches my attention in my peripheral vision, I look in my rear view mirror and about 40ft behind us there's a white Escalade, flipped on its side, sliding down the highway at 50mph until it slams against the concrete wall on the side of the highway and comes to a stop. I started freaking out to my friends in the car, "Holy, shit! Holy, shit! LOOK BEHIND US!!!!"

I have no idea how it flipped on its side, though. I've always wondered that.
Anyway, just kind of weird how we both witnessed an accident behind us on the way to an aquarium.

how does that shit happen!? lol, the worst accident ive seen is a fender bender where some dumb broad on her phone thought the light that turned green meant go (it was the green left turn arrow.....she wasnt even on the lane for that light to apply to her....)
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:48 am

I saw one of these little fuckers make it across a 4 lane street unsquished today.

Most intense 10 minutes of my life.

Last edited by BrandonBandicoot on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:49 am

So what you guys up to?
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:01 am

the one bitch i wanna marry in skyrim you cannot marry

GG why D:
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:13 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:

I saw one of these little fuckers make it across a 4 lane street unsquished today.

Most intense 10 minutes of my life.
they're so cute :3

I like to pet them, they were all in the woods around my house back in Tennessee
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:14 am

Zpektre wrote:the one bitch i wanna marry in skyrim you cannot marry

GG why D:
>mods
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:19 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Zpektre wrote:the one bitch i wanna marry in skyrim you cannot marry

GG why D:
>mods
xbox so not an option and i know there is a mod to marry anyone for pc.

like i said GG man
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next