Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center

+23
FullArmageddon
Pai
Killaman16
NoblePhantasm
Revy
Nanamix
-Solid
Jazz
Saya
Albatross
NinjagoonAF
MikuHatsune
Sokku
PT-Desu
LastBlues
BrandonBandicoot
TopgunUK
Hollow
Wing
Destructo
CluelessNeko
Vanellope Von Schweetz
IeptBarakat
27 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Favorite Final Fantasy?

/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 40 Voting1120%/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 40 Voting12 20% 
[ 1 ]
/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 40 Voting1120%/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 40 Voting12 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 40 Voting1140%/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 40 Voting12 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 40 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:19 am

Killaman16 wrote:Can someone explain wtf is the obsession with Gangnam Style?

A lot of people find it very catchy, me included, even though I don't even really like the song itself very much. People just love catchy, shitty songs.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 40 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center

Post by PT-Desu Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:01 am

Fucking coding
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:15 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
NoblePhantasm wrote:Don't look at me. I've watched the video once [before it was popular, natch] and that was it.

yeah i watched it when it was like a couple days old, thought it was funny/awesome, now the craze is just ridiculous, now the whole world knows about kpop and making it mainstream
hahahahahahah you're such a hipster
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:35 am

PT-Desu wrote:
Fucking coding
Unknown can help.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:48 am

Pai wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
NoblePhantasm wrote:Don't look at me. I've watched the video once [before it was popular, natch] and that was it.

yeah i watched it when it was like a couple days old, thought it was funny/awesome, now the craze is just ridiculous, now the whole world knows about kpop and making it mainstream

Nah man, i never got into kpop like noble lol and the gangnam style thing was like the arrow to the knee jokes, was funny the first few times now it's just getting annoying
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:51 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Pai wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

Nah man, i never got into kpop like noble lol and the gangnam style thing was like the arrow to the knee jokes, was funny the first few times now it's just getting annoying

you know things are fucked up when white people yell at you "HEYYYYYY SEXY LADDYYYYYY" ---

fuck

global

saturation.

inb4wesker
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:57 am

White people actually say that to you? Or you mean in vids like the USNA vid?
Least in the west point academy they had the decency to use actual Asians lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:21 am

/g/eneral Chat version 33: Square Alliance Refugee Center - Page 40 9ZeIG
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:21 am

LastBlues wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Pai wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

you know things are fucked up when white people yell at you "HEYYYYYY SEXY LADDYYYYYY" ---

fuck

global

saturation.

inb4wesker

Yeah, fuck global saturation.

White native english speakers singing english lyrics, it just ain't right.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40