Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It

+29
Hitman Zeus
Albatross
Rex
KonohamaruHeaven
Biokinetica
Saya
-Solid
IeptBarakat
Jazz
Nanamix
Kyu
Killaman16
NoblePhantasm
MikuHatsune
Destructo
PT-Desu
warmaster
Hollow
CluelessNeko
rederoin
ToastyChan
TopgunUK
Revy
LastBlues
Wing
Kevinthewiseone
NinjagoonAF
Zuly
BrandonBandicoot
33 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 10 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It

Post by Wing Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:34 am

Hollow wrote:
Wing wrote:Has anyone had a chance to play the new RE6 demo?

It's probably just as shitty as the Dragon's Dogma version.

It's better, but Chris and his campaign are still shit.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 10 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It

Post by -Solid Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:37 am

Wing wrote:Has anyone had a chance to play the new RE6 demo?

I have, and it's brilliant.

At first, I thought the new control scheme was too ambitious for it's own good but, over time it works very well. However, I gotta say honestly, it doesn't feel like playing a Resident Evil game. This coming from a hardcore RE fan who's pretty much played all of them with the exception of Code Veronica.

Already, I like this game more than 5...which is definitely the weakest in the series. I really, really wish I can pre-order it (which I can and easily afford it) but, I can't. I'm pretty bummed out about it...
-Solid
-Solid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:38 am

>IRL name is Chris
/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 10 Sad_frog

The other guy's campaign is shit too. Leon's was the only enjoyable part.
One decent campaign isn't worth buying the game for though. I canceled my preorder after playing the demo.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:39 am

your name is chris? :O
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Solid Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:41 am

Jake wasn't that bad honestly...it was annoying constantly killing those monsters that shoot spikes and do ridiculous damage.

There's also the additional campaign with Ada after beating those 3.
-Solid
-Solid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:44 am

MikuHatsune wrote:your name is chris? :O

Yeah. I thought I've said this before?

I got so much shit after RE5 came out.
It'll probably start again after RE6 comes out.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by -Solid Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:59 am

Augh, I want more retro games; specifically PS1 & Dreamcast.

I want to go to Play 'N Trade so bad...why are they so hard (and far) to find in Florida...
-Solid
-Solid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:03 am

-Solid wrote:Augh, I want more retro games; specifically PS1 & Dreamcast.

I want to go to Play 'N Trade so bad...why are they so hard (and far) to find in Florida...

The Play-N-Trade near my apartmant has to be the most hardcore Play-N-Trade in Louisiana
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by -Solid Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:11 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:

The Play-N-Trade near my apartmant has to be the most hardcore Play-N-Trade in Louisiana

I can imagine; I was at a Godlike one in Charlotte, North Carolina. There will be hell to pay if I find it's closed ;_;

I just really, really want to get that PS1 slim combo with that 5-inch LCD screen. A few games like Ape Escape, Crash Team Racing, and Brave Fencer Mushashi would be nice.

Spoiler:
-Solid
-Solid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:16 am

-Solid wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:

I can imagine; I was at a Godlike one in Charlotte, North Carolina. There will be hell to pay if I find it's closed ;_;

I just really, really want to get that PS1 slim combo with that 5-inch LCD screen. A few games like Ape Escape, Crash Team Racing, and Brave Fencer Mushashi would be nice.

Spoiler:

LMAO the one near me has a mortal kombat, street fighter 3, and puzzle fighter arcade cabinet, a display case filled with arcade sticks, shelves filled with skins for ps3, xbox, wii's, and a display cased filled with old school games and parts for old consoles
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

Back to top Go down

Post by -Solid Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:23 am

Nice, good shit buddy.

I remember seeing rare games at the Charlotte one. One of them that stood out to me was Dungeons and Dragons on the SNES made from Capcom. I wouldn't mind getting a few N64 games too.

In fact, I'm considering on rebuying Banjo Kazooie from XBLA, since the N64 copy I got last year, unfortunately doesn't really work well and my save got deleted for no reason. But, I think that's my fault on that note though...
-Solid
-Solid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:45 am

rederoin wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:My friend show me yaoi today.
Two gu8ys was getting down and dirty Adissapoint
Was it boku no pico?
Nope some gay manga.
My eyes can't unseen it.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:15 am

-Solid wrote:Nice, good shit buddy.

I remember seeing rare games at the Charlotte one. One of them that stood out to me was Dungeons and Dragons on the SNES made from Capcom. I wouldn't mind getting a few N64 games too.

In fact, I'm considering on rebuying Banjo Kazooie from XBLA, since the N64 copy I got last year, unfortunately doesn't really work well and my save got deleted for no reason. But, I think that's my fault on that note though...

i would have kicked my ps3 if something like that happened lol. The thing that kinda pissed me off is that when i got there, i was all sweaty from walking there. And who's at the register? Cute girl having a argument about what controller is better -___-...and i'm all awkwardly sweaty. Anf i hate my biological structure
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:23 am

Hollow wrote:>IRL name is Chris
/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 10 Sad_frog

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arage Arage Arage Asad

-Solid wrote:Jake wasn't that bad honestly...it was annoying constantly killing those monsters that shoot spikes and do ridiculous damage.

There's also the additional campaign with Ada after beating those 3.

Jake's was middle of the road for me. I can definitely tell that Leon's is gonna be the best of the three.

The annoying part about the spikes, is that there was no way to dodge them, even if you saw them stand up for the animation.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Solid Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:34 am

Yeah, you have to physically beat the shit out of them if you want them to die fast; they just dodge the gunfire.

I wish they allowed Jake to use a steel chair and hit those bastards on the head repeatedly.
-Solid
-Solid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:38 am

PT-Desu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:
-Solid wrote:Yeah, I generally prefer snipers, rifles, & SMG's. Hand guns are alright too, and I'm starting to like the shotgun alot more now.

The Minecraft easter egg is in the middle of the game (around level 17), so, if you're around there or above it, it's not that big in spoilers. I only managed to find one of the disc SMG but...looks like I found another way to get a better one.

I love you Moxxi <3.

I probably missed it then, im 20+ already.

Finding it really hard to hate Jack, his attitude is hilarious.
Also

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I actually had to google that
Didn't play the first game?
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:02 am

Yo C.T.

Damn my cat keeps trying take my food.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:04 am

Kyu wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:
-Solid wrote:Yeah, I generally prefer snipers, rifles, & SMG's. Hand guns are alright too, and I'm starting to like the shotgun alot more now.

The Minecraft easter egg is in the middle of the game (around level 17), so, if you're around there or above it, it's not that big in spoilers. I only managed to find one of the disc SMG but...looks like I found another way to get a better one.

I love you Moxxi <3.

I probably missed it then, im 20+ already.

Finding it really hard to hate Jack, his attitude is hilarious.
Also

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I actually had to google that
Didn't play the first game?

I did, but not for long.
I got bored of it for some reason.
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:35 am

Because the first game was kinda boring.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:02 am

I put 30+ hours into that game.

LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:12 am

I still don't get Jack's reason for being the way he is.

I'm not spoiling anything, but I just don't get it.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:03 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:I still don't get Jack's reason for being the way he is.

I'm not spoiling anything, but I just don't get it.

I think he's hilarious :D
I might finish it tomorrow, im already working my way into the vault.

Been trying Planetside 2 for a couple of hours now

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:42 am

Fuck all deez spoilers, man.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:12 pm

-Solid wrote:
...I can't find the type of SMG where the magazine is a disc you reload. It's hard for whatever the reason. Slot machines are mad addicting...
Lmao, i just got one from the slot machine and it's purple :D
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:59 pm

oh.

my.

fucking.

god.

google translate this page to korean.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 10 Omfg-1
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next