Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It

+29
Hitman Zeus
Albatross
Rex
KonohamaruHeaven
Biokinetica
Saya
-Solid
IeptBarakat
Jazz
Nanamix
Kyu
Killaman16
NoblePhantasm
MikuHatsune
Destructo
PT-Desu
warmaster
Hollow
CluelessNeko
rederoin
ToastyChan
TopgunUK
Revy
LastBlues
Wing
Kevinthewiseone
NinjagoonAF
Zuly
BrandonBandicoot
33 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 9 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It

Post by TopgunUK Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:13 am

rederoin wrote:/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 9 ZsYsd
>starts of as a harem/comedy.
>turns into a psychological mystery horror thriller at the end of episode 1.

>Shows a guy beating the skulls of two girls in with a baseball bat literally in the opening scene

Yeah, nah.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 9 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:15 am

TopgunUK wrote:She violated Miku's mouth-pussy.

My first kiss was the same actually, little rapist girl.

I'm a fukin idiot for not hanging out with her more over the years cause now shes like the hottest chick I've ever met....hell i probably wouldve lost my V card to her if i did, i regret it every time i see her.......with her BF FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rederoin Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:15 am

TopgunUK wrote:
rederoin wrote:[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZsYsd.png[img]

>Shows a guy beating the skulls of two girls in with a baseball bat literally in the opening scene

Yeah, nah.
Excluding the opening scene, that is.
rederoin
rederoin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:46 am

Hmm sounds like Narutaru its rape and murderific, yay for being scarred for life

NSFW?
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:09 am

Destructo wrote:How's the community for Starhawk? Still active?
Still active. Hopefully it will continue to grow with these new options on how you want to buy Starhawk.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:34 am

I think I'll get it down the line. I played the first, but it was hard to get into since everyone was good and I wasn't lol.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:35 am

-Solid wrote:Yeah, I generally prefer snipers, rifles, & SMG's. Hand guns are alright too, and I'm starting to like the shotgun alot more now.

The Minecraft easter egg is in the middle of the game (around level 17), so, if you're around there or above it, it's not that big in spoilers. I only managed to find one of the disc SMG but...looks like I found another way to get a better one.

I love you Moxxi <3.

I probably missed it then, im 20+ already.

Finding it really hard to hate Jack, his attitude is hilarious.
Also

Spoiler:

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:38 am

Destructo wrote:I think I'll get it down the line. I played the first, but it was hard to get into since everyone was good and I wasn't lol.
Yeah I know what mean since people could rape so easily with Warhawks but this one a bit easier to jump into especially once you figure out the build and battle stuff and the devs updated it to help balance issues. Also, they're taking out the Bruiser perk which gave players the power to rape everything in their path.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:48 am

PT-Desu wrote:
-Solid wrote:Yeah, I generally prefer snipers, rifles, & SMG's. Hand guns are alright too, and I'm starting to like the shotgun alot more now.

The Minecraft easter egg is in the middle of the game (around level 17), so, if you're around there or above it, it's not that big in spoilers. I only managed to find one of the disc SMG but...looks like I found another way to get a better one.

I love you Moxxi <3.

Also

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by rederoin Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:57 am

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 9 317wh
100% accurate.
rederoin
rederoin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:04 am

seems legit
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:06 am

Killaman16 wrote:
Destructo wrote:I think I'll get it down the line. I played the first, but it was hard to get into since everyone was good and I wasn't lol.
Yeah I know what mean since people could rape so easily with Warhawks but this one a bit easier to jump into especially once you figure out the build and battle stuff and the devs updated it to help balance issues. Also, they're taking out the Bruiser perk which gave players the power to rape everything in their path.
That's what I like to hurr.

Also, Avengers BD/DVD came out today! :D
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:11 am

assuming i havnt already torrented it a month ago Adur
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:14 am

Well, I can't rip off the factory seals of video files and lick them afterwards. :/
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rederoin Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:24 am

After i'm done watching Higurashi and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, i'll be watching a bunch of shows from 2012

In what order should I watch these? Or a better way to put it, which ones do you consider better than the others on this list?
-Mouretsu Pirates
-Black rock shooter
-Rinne no Lagrange.

Last edited by rederoin on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
rederoin
rederoin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:30 am

rederoin wrote:After i'm done watching Higurashi and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, i'll be watching a bunch of shows from 2012

In what order should I watch these?
-Mouretsu Pirates
-Black rock shooter
-Rinne no Lagrange.

-Stand Alone Complex
-Cowboy Bebop
-Rewatch Boku no Pico
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rederoin Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:32 am

TopgunUK wrote:
rederoin wrote:After i'm done watching Higurashi and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, i'll be watching a bunch of shows from 2012

In what order should I watch these?
-Mouretsu Pirates
-Black rock shooter
-Rinne no Lagrange.

-Stand Alone Complex
-Cowboy Bebop
-Rewatch Boku no Pico
I already watch the boku no pico series every 12 hours, no need to remind me of that.
The only anime that deserves a 10/10
rederoin
rederoin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:33 am

Well why did you give it a 1 and why isn't it on your favourites?
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rederoin Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:36 am

TopgunUK wrote:Well why did you give it a 1 and why isn't it on your favourites?
It was so amazing it broke the time-space continuum which in turn ment that the 10 I gave it turned into a 1.
rederoin
rederoin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:39 am

In what order should I watch these? Or a better way to put it, which ones do you consider better than the others on this list?
-Mouretsu Pirates
-Black rock shooter
-Rinne no Lagrange.

black rockshooter first any by everyone whos seens rinne and mouretsu pirates, theyve been saying mouretsu gets better as the show picks up, ive seen most of rinne and its not exactly the best so...
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:43 am

My friend show me yaoi today.
Two gu8ys was getting down and dirty Adissapoint
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rederoin Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:59 am

UnknownDepth wrote:My friend show me yaoi today.
Two gu8ys was getting down and dirty Adissapoint
Was it boku no pico?
rederoin
rederoin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:05 am

Has anyone had a chance to play the new RE6 demo?
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:17 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:

I love you Moxxi <3.

Also

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I actually had to google that
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:31 am

Wing wrote:Has anyone had a chance to play the new RE6 demo?

It's probably just as shitty as the Dragon's Dogma version.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next