Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Anime]Shinsekai Yori (From The New World)

+17
FightingFurball
Neol
Saya
NoblePhantasm
Kana
Killaman16
Revy
ZappaBappa
MikuHatsune
Albatross
LastBlues
FullArmageddon
Wing
CluelessNeko
Destructo
rederoin
TopgunUK
21 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

[Anime]Shinsekai Yori (From The New World) - Page 12 Empty Re: [Anime]Shinsekai Yori (From The New World)

Post by Wing Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Already waiting for the next episode.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

[Anime]Shinsekai Yori (From The New World) - Page 12 Empty Re: [Anime]Shinsekai Yori (From The New World)

Post by DMCMaster Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Just found this on Hulu, but its 3-4 episodes behind.
Figured id let people know
DMCMaster
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:11 pm

fuuuuu gotta wait another week
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:53 pm

I should've waited a couple more weeks before watching this again.

and I still don't think Maria is dead. She can't be dead. :|
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Destructo wrote:I should've waited a couple more weeks before watching this again.

and I still don't think Maria is dead. She can't be dead. :|

The remains Squealer sent were confirmed with DNA testing and dental records to be hers, it'd be worse if she wasn't dead 'cause that'd mean Squealer just hacked off an arm and leg and pulled out some of her teeth or something.

But I doubt Tomiko would've considered an incomplete skeleton proof.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:36 pm

I dun care; she can fuck all the shit up if she wanted I DON'T CAREEEEEE
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:38 pm

Destructo wrote:I dun care, she can fuck all the shit up I DON'T CAREEEEEE

See my edit.

It'd be worse for her sake if she was still alive because that'd mean Squealer mutilated her, then kept her captive for 12 years.

Anyway, now we have to mourn Tomiko-sama too.

;_;
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:44 pm

omg Topgun don't say that!

She'll survive D:

what am I talking about. it's over
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sex offender Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:30 pm

i guess they had a kid.
sex offender
sex offender
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:19 am

Kill all rodents.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:23 am

Squealer be fucking shit up.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:46 pm

squealer you crafty bastard.....
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:15 am

Fuckin Squealer
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DMCMaster Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:19 am

So last I checked this was running for 21 episodes, so is 21 the last episode?
Kinda feel like marathoning the whole thing if it is
DMCMaster
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:22 am

21 is the latest episode, not the last.

The series is 25 episodes.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sex offender Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:13 pm

i was right, it was their kid.

but i have some questions???? is the rest of the world mainly normal humans? or thi back-water town?
sex offender
sex offender
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:47 pm

The story is told from Saki's perspective, and she doesn't know what the rest of the world is like at this point, so we don't know either.

The fact that they haven't made contact with people from outside Japan in centuries means that there's probably been a similar technological regression elsewhere though.

If the population of other regions is still mainly non-PK then they're probably being ruled over by the PK users as with the Holy Cherry Blossom Empire in Japan.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:20 pm

omg I just spoiled myself fuck bad omg nooooooo

*throws up inside mouth*
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:33 pm

the psycho buster is a bioweapon that existed centuries before the great war? real............and a bio weapon if used incorrectly could infect non pk users no less

im not sure how they waged war with pk users (if the pk users were sane with a whole chain of command and had a civilization for themselves or they were all batshit crazy and just mercilessly killed people) how could they isolate them from the normal people and use the anthrax to only kill the pk users.....the best use of a bio weapon would have been a virus not a bacteria....a virus that could somehow be modified in a way that can only infect pk users or a virus that can be cured easily if treatment was available (something that pk users dont have)
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:14 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:the psycho buster is a bioweapon that existed centuries before the great war? real............and a bio weapon if used incorrectly could infect non pk users no less

im not sure how they waged war with pk users (if the pk users were sane with a whole chain of command and had a civilization for themselves or they were all batshit crazy and just mercilessly killed people) how could they isolate them from the normal people and use the anthrax to only kill the pk users.....the best use of a bio weapon would have been a virus not a bacteria....a virus that could somehow be modified in a way that can only infect pk users or a virus that can be cured easily if treatment was available (something that pk users dont have)

I think at that point they were just desperate and wanted something very hard to eradicate, but that would also become non-toxic over time, not affect the environment long term, and not backfire on them, bacterial weapons are a lot easier to control than an airborne virus.

It was probably just intended to be used in places where the PK users had already taken control (or maybe just everywhere that isn't the US), collateral damage be damned, I doubt they were able to engineer a virus that would only affect PK humans, and if they were that'd be an accident waiting to happen since the strain could easily mutate and make the jump to regular humans.

And anyway, it obviously didn't work as intended, if they ever even used it at all.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:28 am

were pk users sane and had a sense of community with their own?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:59 am

MikuHatsune wrote:were pk users sane and had a sense of community with their own?

The vast majority were sane, it was a few bad eggs using their powers to commit crimes like shounen A raping/murdering all those women that started the friction between non-PK/PK.

I don't know if they had a sense of community, my guess is when the war first broke out the PK were basically disorganised guerillas forced to fight for their right to exist, but eventually they might've started coordinating and taking control of areas.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:16 am

did they say how long the war lasted?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:19 am

Maybe in the novel, don't remember it being said in the show.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:21 am

first time in a while that Saki was hhhnnng...but she had to walk in shit to get to that point.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next