Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

+27
Kevinthewiseone
ZoomTranquilty
Plue
Zuly
GhostCell
Wing
warmaster
Biokinetica
Nilt
Keck282
Killaman16
Revy
ASecondChance
PT-Desu
Rex
Albatross
FullArmageddon
CluelessNeko
TopgunUK
IeptBarakat
2-D
NoblePhantasm
Destructo
Kyu
MikuHatsune
LastBlues
BrandonBandicoot
31 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love - Page 36 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by LastBlues Tue May 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Killaman16 wrote:Why does /a/ go full retard when it comes to Netflix? They got such a "no streams" mentality that they call anyone that uses it to watch anime a newfag. What would you rather do, wait 10-20 minutes downloading an anime episode or watch anime off of netflix in less than half the time?

well....here's a cheap way of thinking

- I have to pay for netflix, and yes it's cheap considering how much you can watch in a month, but still.
- are they subbed or dubbed?

there you go. mentality of idiots on the internet.

honestly i don't watch Netflix cause i stream LQ shit lol. Some streams are HD these days.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love - Page 36 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by Killaman16 Tue May 22, 2012 4:06 pm

LastBlues wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:Why does /a/ go full retard when it comes to Netflix? They got such a "no streams" mentality that they call anyone that uses it to watch anime a newfag. What would you rather do, wait 10-20 minutes downloading an anime episode or watch anime off of netflix in less than half the time?

- I have to pay for netflix, and yes it's cheap considering how much you can watch in a month, but still.

honestly i don't watch Netflix cause i stream LQ shit lol. Some streams are HD these days.
The funny thing is that this guy keeps trying to hide is overused "shitty dubs" argument behind saying that the Netflix streams are low quality when they actually aren't most of the time. And he also says that you could download an anime episode in half a minute and be able to watch it in BluRay quality in half a minute. So much bullshit in this comment I don't even know where to begin. Anf
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Tue May 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Killaman16 wrote:And he also says that you could download an anime episode in half a minute and be able to watch it in BluRay quality in half a minute. So much bullshit in this comment I don't even know where to begin. Anf
Its ture though.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Tue May 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Revy wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:And he also says that you could download an anime episode in half a minute and be able to watch it in BluRay quality in half a minute. So much bullshit in this comment I don't even know where to begin. Anf
Its ture though.

TURE.

SO TURE.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Tue May 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Anf
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Tue May 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Killaman16 wrote:
LastBlues wrote:

The funny thing is that this guy keeps trying to hide is overused "shitty dubs" argument behind saying that the Netflix streams are low quality when they actually aren't most of the time. And he also says that you could download an anime episode in half a minute and be able to watch it in BluRay quality in half a minute. So much bullshit in this comment I don't even know where to begin. Anf

does that guy live in Korea or something? that's the only place that is possible.

Revy wrote: Anf

Asmile
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Tue May 22, 2012 4:19 pm

You guys must have shitty internet or something. I can download Sakamachi is 1080p (Its actually just 720p stretched out) in a few minutes.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Tue May 22, 2012 4:23 pm

My god, get a load of this:

"Go back to /b/ you fucking retard. Where do you think you are?

Yeah there are some good subs, a few characters in two or three shows the rest is garbage, literaly garbage. You'd only think otherwise if you can't understand a single word in japanese and the shit in your ears block any kind of distinction to reach the void in your skull.
You're pretty much cherrypicking now, you've said it can stream 1920x1080, I'm pretty sure with a slow internet, since thats your argument that if you have slow internet it ALMOST TAKES 4 MINUTES TO DOWNLOAD, it won't buffer in one or two minutes. But still you've said that you still have to wait for buffer, so you sit there waiting for a little bar to go up, and can you just put 20 eps to buffer while you I don't know do some shopping? No because its fucking streaming, while with downloads you can put 3 seasons to download and if you arrive from work or school its all downloaded. Its not my fault that you're a fucking mongrel and don't watch stored anime back in every couple of years, so don't bring that as an argument.
So really just get the fuck out and don't post here ever again."

shrug I didn't even need to try.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Tue May 22, 2012 4:26 pm

idk y ur feeding trolls Killa.

Revy wrote:You guys must have shitty internet or something. I can download Sakamachi is 1080p (Its actually just 720p stretched out) in a few minutes.

I envy your pineapple internet connection.

Also i'm on wireless which is drastically slower than wired gigabit ethernet.

I miss my old set up.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Tue May 22, 2012 4:29 pm

LastBlues wrote:idk y ur feeding trolls Killa.

Mostly to pass the time, I can't get to sleep for some reason. Glad I already finished most of my finals.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Tue May 22, 2012 4:32 pm

and idk y i'm up making anime/manga threads to help contribute.

going to sleep night Killa and sexhair.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Tue May 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Night Blues.

I'm gonna try sleeping again in a minute.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Tue May 22, 2012 5:12 pm

>Sleep all day because I've been sick
>Wake up at 8PM to play D3
>Play for a few hours
>Server will be down for maintenance for 8 hrs

Great. Now I have to be productive and shit.
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Tue May 22, 2012 9:11 pm

That guy's right about streaming, Killa.

And he's right about the downloading Blu-Ray quality episodes in less than half an hour too.

And with HD TVrips for stuff that's airing it takes literally about 5 minutes.

I bet the response to Toonami on /a/ is killing you.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue May 22, 2012 9:26 pm

fukin 4 hour class fuck Arage

ok how do i unblock things from adblock?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Tue May 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Sam is this one new ?

/g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love - Page 36 Mndfm

i dont recall seeing it on the other source i got and i didnt found any source on it for this one.
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Tue May 22, 2012 10:08 pm

/g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love - Page 36 76dd241c456190f5fb2430580c0c0ea7f4f96594

Nah it's pretty old.

It's on Gelbooru.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Tue May 22, 2012 10:12 pm

k thx
might as well just leave a tab open with stuff from him and wait for updates
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue May 22, 2012 10:18 pm

fuckin 2 hours left fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Tue May 22, 2012 10:22 pm

TopgunUK wrote:That guy's right about streaming, Killa.

And he's right about the downloading Blu-Ray quality episodes in less than half an hour too.

Anf Anf Anf Anf Anf Anf Anf
I see what your doing.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Tue May 22, 2012 10:22 pm

lol, i was looking for the AMV i made to upload it on the AFYT channel and i just noticed i spelled Revys name wrong.
Why the fuck didn't anyone told me anything

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/breacking-revi-down/92892

and can anyone download usermovies from GT ?
i dont have it on my channel anymore and i cant find it on my PC.

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Tue May 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Killaman16 wrote:

I see what your doing.

Telling the truth?

The average 720P TV rip animu episode is around 300MB

A well seeded torrent maxes out at 1.1 MB/s for me.

That means less than 300 seconds or 5 minutes for one episode.

And with stuff that isn't airing I download well in advance, not that it wouldn't take just a matter of minutes to get the first episode anyway.

Edit: Oh I didn't realise that he apparently said "half a minute", if that's what you mean.

That's bullshit, but downloading is nonetheless vastly superior to streaming.

Last edited by TopgunUK on Tue May 22, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Tue May 22, 2012 10:40 pm

PT-Desu wrote:
lol, i was looking for the AMV i made to upload it on the AFYT channel and i just noticed i spelled Revys name wrong.
Why the fuck didn't anyone told me anything

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/breacking-revi-down/92892

and can anyone download usermovies from GT ?
i dont have it on my channel anymore and i cant find it on my PC.

Pm'd you.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Tue May 22, 2012 10:51 pm

TopgunUK wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:

I see what your doing.

Telling the truth?

The average 720P TV rip animu episode is around 300MB

A well seeded torrent maxes out at 1.1 MB/s for me.

That means less than 300 seconds or 5 minutes for one episode.

And with stuff that isn't airing I download well in advance, not that it wouldn't take just a matter of minutes to get the first episode anyway.

Edit: Oh I didn't realise that he apparently said "half a minute", if that's what you mean.
Yeah in the time it takes for me to download an episode, I could be watching anime instantly in good quality on Netflix. And it autobuffers while your watching it meaning that your viewing isn't interrupted by a loading bar every now and then. Depending on your internet connection the quality stays pretty consistent while your viewing. Obviously you would download anime that's currently airing but you can't deny Netflix's convenience and quality for a stream. For old anime like some of the ones I'm watching on Netflix (Birdy, Darker Than Black, Baccano) are probably not well seeded and will take some time to download so why should I wait when they're offered on Netflix and at good quality? I'm not some sub elitist faggot weeaboo so I don't mind watching dubs as long as it got good voices. That guy I was arguing with was talking right out of his ass the entire time, you would have to have some really really fucking good internet connection to be able to download a high quality anime episode in half a minute which I still call bullshit on. Plus, his argument became invalid when he start calling me names and kept sticking his head up his ass while going "lallalalalalala I can't hear you".
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue May 22, 2012 10:54 pm

oh thank god a movie, that should kill the last hour
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next