Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

+26
Dolorous-
FullArmageddon
Killaman16
-Solid
Zuly
Destructo
LOOK-INTO-MY-EYES
NoblePhantasm
2-D
MikuHatsune
LastBlues
KonohamaruHeaven
GhostCell
TopgunUK
Plue
Albatross
Hollow
PT-Desu
Kevinthewiseone
Revy
Wing
BrandonBandicoot
Kyu
Neol
IeptBarakat
Rummy
30 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat V.1:  Let the new age begin! - Page 26 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:05 am

im the silent upvoter who tries to randomly vote on random people.....woops guess not so silent anymore :<

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat V.1:  Let the new age begin! - Page 26 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by Rummy Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:08 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Rummy wrote:hey noble, playing any good games?
Wow. Good question, actually. I haven't really "gamed" in a while (I also don't give much of a damn about current games). But right now I'm playing Saya no Uta (visual novel) and for a couple of days I've been obsessed with Temple of Elemental Evil. So there's that. I've played an emulated version of Muramasa the Demon Blade recently.
interesting to hear people who are part of GT that don't really game much, haha...its like, how did you come upon AF on GT in the first place :P
so you aren't looking forward to any games coming out at all? for me i wanna play Skyrim, Diablo III, Guild Wars 2, and Skyward Sword (Zelda)
Rummy
Rummy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:08 am

Wing wrote:I've been trying to get you out of the negative, but someone else is keepin' you down.
Thanks, I guess. Not like it matters any, but it's silly to see people consistently try to screw with me for no particular reason. Damn you, anonymity!

EDIT: Man, Diablo 3 was at the top of my list even before it was announced. I'd be playing it if it were released, don't you think ? Otherwise, I am looking forward to other games. GW2 being one of them, as well as the Tomb Raider re-boot.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:13 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Wing wrote:I've been trying to get you out of the negative, but someone else is keepin' you down.
Thanks, I guess. Not like it matters any, but it's silly to see people consistently try to screw with me for no particular reason. Damn you, anonymity!

EDIT: Man, Diablo 3 was at the top of my list even before it was announced. I'd be playing it if it were released, don't you think ? Otherwise, I am looking forward to other games. GW2 being one of them, as well as the Tomb Raider re-boot.

your welcome :<

Back to top Go down

Post by Rummy Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:14 am

ive been adding everyone to my steam list just so i will have people to play GW2 with, haha...i could live without any other game but that one for another year easy.

MW3 comes out tonight, doesnt it? the douches of GT will at least disappear for a month, haha
Rummy
Rummy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:17 am

my dad has been playing blackops everyday since it came out, i rank up without doing anything 15th prestige all gold weapon skins :D

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:18 am

Wing wrote:TWODEE wants to brodown!!

What season and episode ?
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rummy Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:18 am

well the Modern Warfare series is actually more popular, isn't it? so i expect it will sell huge numbers...like unheard of numbers
Rummy
Rummy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:20 am

nvm, not available yet in SP studios :L
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:20 am

Rummy wrote:well the Modern Warfare series is actually more popular, isn't it? so i expect it will sell huge numbers...like unheard of numbers

-6000 copies that evidently was stolen lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Rummy Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:21 am

lol, speaking of GT, i can't even do anything on the site without it freezing up on me, think the forums are down too XD
Rummy
Rummy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:22 am

yeah sites down

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:23 am

"Battlefield 3 is about to die in 12 hours when mw3 comes out. sorry bungie ur game just wasnt good enough 2 beat cod"
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:25 am

We'll be back shortly. Error#1
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rummy Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:26 am

IeptBarakat wrote:"Battlefield 3 is about to die in 12 hours when mw3 comes out. sorry bungie ur game just wasnt good enough 2 beat cod"
who the hell said that? bungie? lolololol
Rummy
Rummy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:26 am

IeptBarakat wrote:"Battlefield 3 is about to die in 12 hours when mw3 comes out. sorry bungie ur game just wasnt good enough 2 beat cod"

rofl xD
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:27 am

Rummy wrote:
who the hell said that? bungie? lolololol

lol yeah was it them?

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:28 am

lolmodernshooters
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rummy Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:29 am

what the? guests can just come in and post? fix it PT! not cool!

oh, and can you delete the second Fate/Zero thread while you are at it :3
Rummy
Rummy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:30 am

yay thanks PT lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:30 am

The only game I was truly looking for is skyrim but I can't play it cause my gay ass house burned down and took my pc with it.
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:32 am

Rummy wrote:what the? guests can just come in and post? fix it PT! not cool!

It's not a guest, it was the second Miku account that got deleted.
Guests can't see nor post anything.
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:32 am

GhostCell wrote:The only game I was truly looking for is skyrim but I can't play it cause my gay ass house burned down and took my pc with it.

O:
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rummy Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:34 am

LMAO! NOBLE! i just read the thread LIME made and that sig was your request, fucking epic, ahhahahaha
Rummy
Rummy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:34 am

PT-Desu wrote:
Rummy wrote:what the? guests can just come in and post? fix it PT! not cool!

It's not a guest, it was the second Miku account that got deleted.
Guests can't see nor post anything.

lololol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next