/g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by MikuHatsune on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:16 am

Wing wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Kevinthewiseone wrote:
Wing wrote:Kevin, you're not an ancient Greek philosopher, calm yourself.


lol....no but i did study a little to much philosophy in college.

im taking logic next semester lol

High-five!

You win Miku-tan.


hell yeah!

Kevinthewiseone wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Kevinthewiseone wrote:
Wing wrote:Kevin, you're not an ancient Greek philosopher, calm yourself.


lol....no but i did study a little to much philosophy in college.

im taking logic next semester lol

Its not as hard as it sounds....but it might get boring

i know lol, my friend told me to take it cause the teacher was easy as pie, though boring lolol

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13194
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by Wing on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:17 am

Revy wrote:Wow, they really improved from MW2.

Pretending to play MW3. ^
avatar
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 5257
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : The Occult Research Society

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by Plue on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:17 am

We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented, it's as simple as that.
avatar
Plue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 830
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 26
Location : Connecticut

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by TommaDesu on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:17 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Wing wrote:Brandi be hatin' on dat Yaoi.
The hate is so intense that it needs a brand new word.


whats that.. you love it so much you want pics?

_________________
avatar
TommaDesu
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 122
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2011-11-08
Location : Batcave

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:18 am

TommaDesu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Wing wrote:Brandi be hatin' on dat Yaoi.
The hate is so intense that it needs a brand new word.


whats that.. you love it so much you want pics?
I WILL ACTUALLY HURT YOU.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by Kevinthewiseone on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:19 am

Plue wrote:
Kevinthewiseone wrote:
Plue wrote:The unexamined life is not worth living.

I think there for i am
It is not living that matters, but living rightly.


ahhh, but who is the judge of living rightly.
avatar
Kevinthewiseone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 618
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by Wing on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:19 am

Plue wrote:We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented, it's as simple as that.

And if we don't accept the reality of the world with which we are presented, we don't, it's as simple as that.

/2deep4u
avatar
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 5257
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : The Occult Research Society

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by GhostCell on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:19 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:http://www.youtube.com/v/8gP6-OwvQ8o
Yes.
figures its a ps3 player all the bullet spamming and bad aim
avatar
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1669
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 105
Location : TopGear Test Track

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by YT on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:20 am

Yaoi? Reality? Hating?
avatar
YT
Member
Member

Posts : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by Wing on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:21 am

GhostCell wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:http://www.youtube.com/v/8gP6-OwvQ8o
Yes.
figures its a ps3 player all the bullet spamming and bad aim

People who play on PSN are bad, it's almost scary.
avatar
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 5257
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : The Occult Research Society

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by MikuHatsune on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:21 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
TommaDesu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Wing wrote:Brandi be hatin' on dat Yaoi.
The hate is so intense that it needs a brand new word.


whats that.. you love it so much you want pics?
I WILL ACTUALLY HURT YOU.

no you wont lol

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13194
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by Rummy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:21 am

lol@the no avatar icon
avatar
Rummy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 444
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 32
Location : PIEtown

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by Revy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:23 am

Wing wrote:
GhostCell wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:http://www.youtube.com/v/8gP6-OwvQ8o
Yes.
figures its a ps3 player all the bullet spamming and bad aim

People who play on PSN are bad, it's almost scary.
:(
avatar
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4159
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by Wing on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:24 am

Revy wrote:
Wing wrote:
GhostCell wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:http://www.youtube.com/v/8gP6-OwvQ8o
Yes.
figures its a ps3 player all the bullet spamming and bad aim

People who play on PSN are bad, it's almost scary.
:(

Sorry brosef, but it's true.

:|
avatar
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 5257
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : The Occult Research Society

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by PT-Desu on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:25 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Yes.

jesus, fucking terrible gameplay.
People missing a Tank when it's right in front of them, wasting 1 full clip to kill a guy, people slashing from the front like it's a CoD game.

wtf

_________________
avatar
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5136
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 33
Location : Portugal

http://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by Wing on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:26 am

See Revy?

PS3 players make PT rage.

-------

http://anime-faction.umforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=69
avatar
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 5257
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : The Occult Research Society

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat V.1: Let the new age begin!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum