Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

+21
2-D
NoblePhantasm
Saya
DeepThroat
IeptBarakat
Acelea
TopgunUK
Pseudo
Kyu
Kevinthewiseone
CluelessNeko
Wolf92
GhostCell
Sync
sex offender
Plue
Ojou
Revy
MikuHatsune
Destructo
Light_KDS
25 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 37 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:17 am

Destructo wrote:how?

only rednecks say s-0ccer

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 37 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:22 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Destructo wrote:how?

only rednecks say s-0ccer

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 37 4EScL_zps411921e1
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:24 am

leave us Americans alone

and that doesn't even make sense

Last edited by Destructo on Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:25 am

Oh, wise Topgear.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:31 am

oh, look who it is
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:34 am

Whiskers
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:23 am

heyyyy~
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:44 am

Hay
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:48 am

Evo/ Topgear still doesn't understand that redneck is a regional insult not a national one, or that football is a term first coined in Britain.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:53 am

that gif size
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:00 am

The height is way too big yo. Ban that mother fucker.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:03 am

Oh hey, I edited my post to say socker once and it still says football, forgot Petey put a word filter on here.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:10 am

Revy wrote:The height is way too big yo. Ban that mother fucker.

absolutely haram Adissapoint
TopgunUK wrote:Oh hey, I edited my post to say socker once and it still says football, forgot Petey put a word filter on here.

i was gonna take it off, but that was PT's decision to put it there, i just took off the lept ones :T

also fix that sig yo, or ill be forced to take enforcement action :I

MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:21 am

Dont be Lept, Miku.

Also, exact same height as Raze's sigs since same source, and no one said a thing.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:23 am

but now everyone will want larger sig sizes....
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:33 am

And that would just be chaos.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:33 am

exactly!
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:51 am

Lept 2.0 confirmed.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:09 pm

Not that shit again. Someone de-mod that mother fucker.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:13 pm

I couldn't scale the gifs down without getting jaggies out my asshole or crop them anymore without cutting half the picture off, but I wanted Bahamut gifs as a sig.

But cool, great to know that even in a post-lept, increasingly inactive world, pointless rules continue to be enforced.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:36 pm

Revy wrote:Not that shit again. Someone de-mod that mother fucker.

wait who the fuck were you talking about then! Adissapoint

TopgunUK wrote:I couldn't scale the gifs down without getting jaggies out my asshole or crop them anymore without cutting half the picture off, but I wanted Bahamut gifs as a sig.

But cool, great to know that even in a post-lept, increasingly inactive  world, pointless rules continue to be enforced.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 37 BXI5nF2

chill man, i just wanted to change it to see what would happen, and to use those sigs i made (check raze's sig too), you could change it back if you want, cmon when was the last time i was serious about something like this *cough*dontsayit*cough*
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:41 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:
Revy wrote:Not that shit again. Someone de-mod that mother fucker.

wait who the fuck were you talking about then! Adissapoint
I'm talking about you, cheeky cunt.

Pls dont ban me
im a Faggot

Dunno why, but I thought Top made that new sig, lol.

this user is a big fagget fag stick
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:42 pm

Revy was talking about me, but he was joking because last time we had this, it was Lept removing Revy's sig because it was "too high".
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:52 pm

he deserved it :I
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:54 pm

It was like 7 pixels larger and it didnt even make my post box bigger.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next