Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

+21
2-D
NoblePhantasm
Saya
DeepThroat
IeptBarakat
Acelea
TopgunUK
Pseudo
Kyu
Kevinthewiseone
CluelessNeko
Wolf92
GhostCell
Sync
sex offender
Plue
Ojou
Revy
MikuHatsune
Destructo
Light_KDS
25 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 38 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:55 pm

oh yeah now i remember, that was funn-.... i mean hidoi.... lept no baka
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 38 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by GhostCell Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:13 pm

it was 7 pixels too much
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:25 pm

Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
Destructo wrote:how?

only rednecks say s-0ccer

[img]https://2img.net/h/i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz93/ProfessorUnderground/4EScL_zps411921e1.png[/ig]

stfu faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:59 pm

Whoa, calm down there, buddy, no need to get so thin skinned over super correct statements like that one.

I'll try and be smarter next time, I swear.

Mind telling me what you mean by what you said so that I may one day be shown the one true light oh, great one?

Yeah, probably not.

Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:21 pm

Revy's sig is accurate. Mainly the red text part.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:10 pm

Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:Whoa, calm down there, buddy, no need to get so thin skinned over super correct statements like that one.

I'll try and be smarter next time, I swear.

Mind telling me what you mean by what you said so that I may one day be shown the one true light oh, great one?

Yeah, probably not.

huh?

just fuck off please

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:24 pm

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 38 Whoosh

Spoiler:
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:05 pm

^ this Matarraz

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:15 pm

You really need to get a grip, Topgear, lol.

You're hostility right now is actually quite bizarre and coming from absolutely nowhere. All I was asking was  your logic behind what you said last night.

datskinsothin
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:21 pm

so----ccer is redneck word, rest of the civilized world call it football

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Mmmm...Dunkin Doughnuts is so gud in the mornin'. :3

Evokanu9000 wrote:so----ccer is redneck word, rest of the civilized world call it football

Yes, you've said this before. But it seems you have no idea as to why you actually think this to be as fact outside of what you heard.

As Topgun mentioned:

>Redneck used incorrectly here

I ponder if you even know what you actually mean when you're using this term. Do you know where football even originated from in the US?

Also, football isn't even exclusive to United States. Primly used, yes, but we aren't the only ones.

And lolegghand.

Last edited by Vanellope Von Schweetz on Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:49 pm

That Nick not getting that Scarface or Godfather reference, smh.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:Mmmm...Dunkin Doughnuts is so gud in the mornin'. :3

Evokanu9000 wrote:so----ccer is redneck word, rest of the civilized world call it football

Yes, you've said this before. But it seems you have no idea as to why you actually think this to be as fact outside of what you heard.

As Topgun mentioned:

>Redneck used incorrectly here

I ponder if you even know what you actually mean when you're using this term. Do you know where football even originated from in the US?

Also, football isn't even exclusive to United States. Primly used, yes, but we aren't the only ones.

And lolegghand.

rednecks aka the majority of USA use the word s0--ccer instead of football

American football aka handegg or gridiron football

also The world cup
/thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:08 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:rednecks aka the majority of USA use the word s0--ccer instead of football

American football aka handegg or gridiron football

also The world cup
/thread

Didn't know the majority of the US consisted of poor white people that lived in the south. Man, this country is smaller than I thought. :p

In case this went over your head too, that was sarcasm...

Also, I've seen a good number of specters refer to Football as football during the World Cup, on purpose . :3
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:19 pm

This conversation brought to you by ignorance and PT's "soccer" filter.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Shameful advertising.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 pm

NoblePhantasm wrote:This conversation brought to you by ignorance and PT's "soccer" filter.

hey no balls hows liverpool?

Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote: refer to Football as football during the World Cup, on purpose

well duh it's called football

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:26 am

Sup fagwhores  

Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:Shameful advertising.
SHAMEFUR DISPRAY
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:27 am

stop fighting, its tearing us apart! D':
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:31 am

there's a word filter? rofl

but yeah, fighting over words is pretty basic
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:43 am

theres word filters for n|gger and soc*er, there used to be one for lept, but i took it off, like lept took me off his friends list on steam Anf
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:50 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:well duh it's called football

>Responding to typos

Anf

Ojou wrote:  Sup fagwhores

Razey
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:54 am

Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:well duh it's called football

>Responding to typos

Anf

I don't fucking care

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 38 HhUD6Sd

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:06 am

guys, pls
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next