Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

+30
Light_KDS
GhostCell
Saya
Plue
Spectral Spider
warmaster
Acelea
CluelessNeko
Kevinthewiseone
Zuly
LastBlues
sex offender
Kyu
Ojou
PT-Desu
Brunoc
NinjagoonAF
-Solid
Dinoraffe
War
Hollow
Wolf92
Revy
MikuHatsune
NoblePhantasm
Destructo
TopgunUK
Wing
Cobalt
BrandonBandicoot
34 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 32 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Light_KDS Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:24 am

Kinda depressed and I need someone to talk to.
Light_KDS
Light_KDS

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 32 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Ojou Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:03 pm

If you're still on, I'm here.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:05 pm

'tis a silly place.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:15 pm

who ever filmed that should've focused more on wet t-shirts *wink* *wink*  Adur 

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:16 am

I don't understand what you're getting at, please stop being so subtle.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:23 am

TopgunUK wrote:I don't understand what you're getting at, please stop being so subtle.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 32 A8592c0e3f618b73ec2db640e4aed5a9

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:44 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:

'tis a silly place.

meanwhile in best korea

tis a silleh place, with silleh people doing silleh things
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:48 am

TopgunUK wrote:I don't understand what you're getting at, please stop being so subtle.
There were quite a few ladies there who got their T-shirts very, very wet. Whenever that happens, there's this effect where the fabric (especially if it's thin) sticks to the skin, effectively revealing everything underneath. Now, if the women in question were to not wear bras, their breasts would be showing quite clearly, leading to some considerable excitement from the male part of the audience and certainly some of the female, too.

Spoiler:
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:01 am

mean while...

At a north korean Air base
/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 32 GF0nJKw

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:04 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Destructo wrote:we could always change it to aidoru girls.

if i change them to aidoru girls, im using lewd pics  Anf
why shoot me down like dat
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:07 am

Destructo wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

but itd be an improvement!  Asmile 
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:19 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
There were quite a few ladies there who got their T-shirts very, very wet. Whenever that happens, there's this effect where the fabric (especially if it's thin) sticks to the skin, effectively revealing everything underneath. Now, if the women in question were to not wear bras, their breasts would be showing quite clearly, leading to some considerable excitement from the male part of the audience and certainly some of the female, too.

Spoiler:

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 32 12650904287525549_m
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:58 am

Destructo wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

he improved your idea tho

Back to top Go down

Post by Light_KDS Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:32 am

Here's my PSN ID if anyone wants to add.

PSN: Light_KDS

I play on PS3 and PS4. I also have a steam account.
Light_KDS
Light_KDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:01 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Destructo wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

but itd be an improvement!  Asmile 
no, man

no

Don't ruin this moment for me.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:15 am

your moment was ruined when you suggested the idea in the first place  tea

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:47 pm

he shouldve realize his moment was ruined by suggesting that knowing im still here  Asmile
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:00 pm

So I went to rate the Godfather on Netflix and well....

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 32 Cool_moustache_netflix

I don't quite understand the question
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:29 am

These could be mine in 18 hours. omg

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 32 940x620q80
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:51 am

I hope someone steps on them
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:07 am

oh you~
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:26 am

looks good des

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:43 am

quite

it'll be my first pair of Jordans, so I hope I don't mess up and sleep in tomorrow morning. They drop at 8am online and I have to be quick with the checkout
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next