Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

+30
Light_KDS
GhostCell
Saya
Plue
Spectral Spider
warmaster
Acelea
CluelessNeko
Kevinthewiseone
Zuly
LastBlues
sex offender
Kyu
Ojou
PT-Desu
Brunoc
NinjagoonAF
-Solid
Dinoraffe
War
Hollow
Wolf92
Revy
MikuHatsune
NoblePhantasm
Destructo
TopgunUK
Wing
Cobalt
BrandonBandicoot
34 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 19 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by PT-Desu Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 am

^That is better
nothing like the original

too bad germany was one short from "Holy Shit"
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 19 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Destructo Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:22 am

TopgunUK wrote:
NoblePhantasm wrote:Pretty bad show, though.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 19 Zsdw1
#2kawaii
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:26 am

PT-Desu wrote:^That is better

yep plus 8-0 was 1000/1

if only i had put some money on this game lol

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:45 am

How ever could a 26-episode season of ecchi filler be considered good? Leave my tendons be.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:19 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:Leave my tendons be.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 19 Tumblr_lwhzb6tjDp1qho1uao1_500
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:43 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:How ever could a 26-episode season of ecchi filler be considered good? Leave my tendons be.

Ecchi Filler?! WHAT?!

TopGun, do your worst.

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:44 am

I cut off my other hand and kick it at you in defiance.

EDIT: Not to mention messy, inconsistent art, and the dub, what in Raina's name. Mokoto's VA has to be the worst.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:01 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:I cut off my other hand and kick it at you in defiance.

EDIT: Not to mention messy, inconsistent art, and the dub, what in Raina's name. Mokoto's VA has to be the worst.

Now I know you're trolling...

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:05 am

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 19 FuGun
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:09 am

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 19 CyTkgv3
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:13 am

you think you're so adorable

WELL YOU AINT
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:17 am

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 19 ZD5ceAq
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:07 am

Destructo wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:
Des-kun I still don't understand Windows 8.1
#2wack
learning little by little.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:37 pm

All this GiTS talk has reminded me that I need to watch the other Arise movies.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:18 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:^That is better

yep plus 8-0 was 1000/1

if only i had put some money on this game lol
They could've scored more if they tried.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:56 pm

yep ozil's miss was shocking IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Kyu wrote:All this GiTS talk has reminded me that I need to watch the other Arise movies.
Meh.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Revy wrote:
Kyu wrote:All this GiTS talk has reminded me that I need to watch the other Arise movies.
Meh.
Shut up, bitch. Don't make come on steam and bother you.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:24 pm

please do just for the lulz

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:42 pm

Revy will hate that.

He's got a serious pet peeve about people ejaculating on water vapour.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:49 pm

I should try that some time.

Sam, our anime starts airing today. Get hyped.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:09 am

what if holland batters argentina like germany did to brazil, that would be epic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:09 am

TopgunUK wrote:Revy will hate that.

It took me a while before I got that.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:12 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:yep ozil's miss was shocking IMO

It was such an easy shot too.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:24 am

TopgunUK wrote:Revy will hate that.

loooooooooooool
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next