Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

+30
Light_KDS
GhostCell
Saya
Plue
Spectral Spider
warmaster
Acelea
CluelessNeko
Kevinthewiseone
Zuly
LastBlues
sex offender
Kyu
Ojou
PT-Desu
Brunoc
NinjagoonAF
-Solid
Dinoraffe
War
Hollow
Wolf92
Revy
MikuHatsune
NoblePhantasm
Destructo
TopgunUK
Wing
Cobalt
BrandonBandicoot
34 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 11 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Wolf92 Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:59 am

Dub was better then sub
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 11 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:11 am

Wolf92 wrote:Dub was better then sub

that's why I only watch dub

*runs away*

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:26 am

The dub is surprisingly good. I greatly dislike just about every dub.

There was one minor character in a Batou side-story episode that gave me ear cancer. It was the wife of the antagonist. I can't find the character and I'm too lazy to go looking through the episodes for it. Sam probably knows what I'm talking about.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:11 pm

did it have to do anything with boxing?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:25 pm

Brunoc wrote:Oh nice one, as good as the sub? Reckon I'll finally watch it

If we are talking Stand Alone Complex which I assume we are, then its one of the best dubs I've ever heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:27 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:did it have to do anything with boxing?

That sounds like the right episode.

And I'm with Wolf, the dub was superior in every way, something I rarely ever say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:32 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:did it have to do anything with boxing?

Dear God. It did.

The horror.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:48 pm

My skin crawls whenever I watch the Jungle Cruise episode.

When you hear the cutting and screaming, ugh.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:03 pm

Revy wrote:My skin crawls whenever I watch the Jungle Cruise episode.

When you hear the cutting and screaming, ugh.

Definitely one of the most f***ed up episodes of the series.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:13 am

Winamp crashes whenever I try to opening something from the Cowboy Bebop OST

it's a sign
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:24 am

Wolf92 wrote:Winamp crashes whenever I try to opening something from the Cowboy Bebop OST

it's a sign
Who the fuck still uses Winamp.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:47 am

I do.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:44 am

I do as well.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:55 am

gotta agree with revy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:17 am

Revy wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:Winamp crashes whenever I try to opening something from the Cowboy Bebop OST

it's a sign
What else is there to use? Itunes is crap and if you mention Windows Media player then I will laugh at you

Hell I do it anyway  point and laugh point and laugh point and laugh 
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:24 am

what about VLC?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:25 am

Should be avoided like the plague it is
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:32 am

iTunes for life
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:33 am

Wolf92 wrote:Should be avoided like the plague it is

oh didn't realize it was that bad, I alternate between that and MPCSTAR or cometplayer lol some random shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:38 am

I use Winamp for Music

Media player classic +CCCP for videos
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:51 am

Wolf92 wrote:I use Winamp for Music

Media player classic +CCCP for videos

is CCCP like cole2k?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:11 am

Yes
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:17 am

oh cool

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:30 am

Wolf92 wrote:
Revy wrote:

it's a sign
What else is there to use? Itunes is crap and if you mention Windows Media player then I will laugh at you

Hell I do it anyway  point and laugh point and laugh point and laugh 

>Opens something from the Cowboy Bebop OST using Windows Media Player
>It opens and plays fine without crashing

You're right, that is hilarious.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:15 am

You should try upgrading your Winamp from the vanilla version.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next