/g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:28 am

Kyu wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
Kyu wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:where's kyu or jazz?

Whatchu want?

did you watch the royal rumble?
Nope. I haven't watched WWE in months.

oh ok

the crowd took over, booed every one (even rey) towards the end

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Kyu on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:30 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Kyu wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
Kyu wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:where's kyu or jazz?

Whatchu want?

did you watch the royal rumble?
Nope. I haven't watched WWE in months.

oh ok

the crowd took over, booed every one (even rey) towards the end
Why? What happened?
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3104
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:32 am

Kyu wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
Kyu wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
Kyu wrote:
Whatchu want?

did you watch the royal rumble?
Nope. I haven't watched WWE in months.

oh ok

the crowd took over, booed every one (even rey) towards the end
Why? What happened?

no daniel bryan in the RR match and batista won instead of roman reigns

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Kyu on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:34 am

Don't know what the big deal is about that. But whatever.
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3104
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:36 am

Kyu wrote:Don't know what the big deal is about that. But whatever.

he is super over but wwe don't care lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Wolf92 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:09 am

PT-Desu wrote:I could give two shits if the game is piss easy, let alone the lore of the movies of the guys and a ring
i do love a spectacular fighter game that makes you look like a badass once in a while

this reminds me, Kingdom Under Fire II could hurry the fuck up, please
This does not break lore of the movies

This break the lore written by Tolkien, Which could have been fine if they went full retard with it. Like having the final boss be Sauron transforming into a giant mecha with his tower and then you use the power of the ring to make yourself a giant ghost

But they aren't
avatar
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1023
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by CluelessNeko on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:22 am

I missed Kyu.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:31 am

CluelessNeko wrote:I missed Kyu.

yep

what's up?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by PT-Desu on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:33 am

Wolf92 wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:I could give two shits if the game is piss easy, let alone the lore of the movies of the guys and a ring
i do love a spectacular fighter game that makes you look like a badass once in a while

this reminds me, Kingdom Under Fire II could hurry the fuck up, please
Like having the final boss be Sauron transforming into a giant mecha with his tower and then you use the power of the ring to make yourself a giant ghost

fingers crossed
Medieval Mecha

_________________
avatar
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5136
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 33
Location : Portugal

http://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Wolf92 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:37 am

PT-Desu wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:I could give two shits if the game is piss easy, let alone the lore of the movies of the guys and a ring
i do love a spectacular fighter game that makes you look like a badass once in a while

this reminds me, Kingdom Under Fire II could hurry the fuck up, please
Like having the final boss be Sauron transforming into a giant mecha with his tower and then you use the power of the ring to make yourself a giant ghost

fingers crossed
Medieval Mecha
I always say if you are going to break the lore of something a lot of people love you might as well to full retard with it

In other news I never knew Rozen Maiden had such a good dub. But man they really can't pronounce the names right
avatar
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1023
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by TopgunUK on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:54 am

Wolf92 wrote:Say did anyone ever get the impression that Red Hot Chili Peppers were gay? It seems that most of their videos has them topless and showing off their fit bodies

No, but this post gave me the impression that you might be gay.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Wolf92 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:56 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:Say did anyone ever get the impression that Red Hot Chili Peppers were gay? It seems that most of their videos has them topless and showing off their fit bodies

No, but this post gave me the impression that you might be gay.
But it is a fit body, they clearly lift.
avatar
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1023
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by TopgunUK on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:57 am

Wolf92 wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:Say did anyone ever get the impression that Red Hot Chili Peppers were gay? It seems that most of their videos has them topless and showing off their fit bodies

No, but this post gave me the impression that you might be gay.
But it is a fit body, they clearly lift.

You and Nobel should watch their videos together.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Wolf92 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:59 am

The only video they have worth watching is Otherside and Californication
avatar
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1023
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Kiko on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:03 am

Sammy~

Where's your sig from?
avatar
Kiko
Member
Member

Posts : 288
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-05-11
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:06 am

Kiko wrote:Sammy~

Where's your sig from?

Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil (Magical Attorney Anime)

you're welcome

also look at this PC exclusive


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Hollow on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:10 am

Wolf92 wrote:The only video they have worth watching is Otherside and Californication

What?!
They have a bunch of great videos.


avatar
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3770
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : I appear missing now.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:16 am

banned sodastream super bowl commercial



not bad, needs more  Adur 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Wolf92 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:16 am

Hollow wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:The only video they have worth watching is Otherside and Californication

What?!
They have a bunch of great videos.


I shall watch tomorrow then
avatar
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1023
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Revy on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:11 am

I love chili peppers.
avatar
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4159
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Cobalt on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:39 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:banned sodastream super bowl commercial

[flash(425,350)]http://www.youtube.com/v/zxq4ziu-wrI[ash]

not bad, needs more  Adur 
Ashens reviewed it, that was way better than this
avatar
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1200
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-11-07
Age : 25
Location : On the go

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by CluelessNeko on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:23 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:I missed Kyu.

yep

what's up?
nothing much.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Hollow on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:59 am

Revy wrote:I love chili peppers.

I love Revy.
avatar
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3770
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : I appear missing now.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:03 am

You disappoint me.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Albatross on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:13 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:You disappoint me.
not enough edge
avatar
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2976
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : Shitposting Extravaganza

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum