/g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by IeptBarakat on Sun May 05, 2013 11:23 am



Last edited by IeptBarakat on Sun May 05, 2013 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2346
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : In despair.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Enlightenment on Sun May 05, 2013 11:25 am

I meant the other type of eat. You know, the one where the person DOESN'T die.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1555
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Sun May 05, 2013 11:27 am

Yeah I mean it's not like I was about to do that at all.

Thanks dad.

_________________
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Enlightenment on Sun May 05, 2013 11:29 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:Yeah I mean it's not like I was about to do that at all.

Thanks dad.

You're welcome son. After all, I'm one year older than you motherfucker. I brought you into this world and now I'll take you out.

But first, want some weed son?
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1555
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Sun May 05, 2013 11:30 am

Enlightenment wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:Yeah I mean it's not like I was about to do that at all.

Thanks dad.

You're welcome son. After all, I'm one year older than you motherfucker. I brought you into this world and now I'll take you out.

But first, want some weed son?

Was talking to Lept but okay.

_________________
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Enlightenment on Sun May 05, 2013 11:31 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Enlightenment wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:Yeah I mean it's not like I was about to do that at all.

Thanks dad.

You're welcome son. After all, I'm one year older than you motherfucker. I brought you into this world and now I'll take you out.

But first, want some weed son?

Was talking to Lept but okay.

That's okay. Once you're high, you won't even care.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1555
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Zuly on Sun May 05, 2013 11:32 am

Enlightenment wrote: I meant the other type of eat. You know, the one where the person DOESN'T die.
Putting food on me and eating it? :o
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1443
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 30
Location : Puerto Rico

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Sun May 05, 2013 11:32 am

Zuly wrote:
Enlightenment wrote: I meant the other type of eat. You know, the one where the person DOESN'T die.
Putting food on me and eating it? :o
Why is everybody so dirty?

_________________
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Enlightenment on Sun May 05, 2013 11:37 am

Zuly wrote:
Enlightenment wrote: I meant the other type of eat. You know, the one where the person DOESN'T die.
Putting food on me and eating it? :o

ENCHILADA TIME.

Wait that's a bad idea, considering the color and textures......
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1555
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by NinjagoonAF on Sun May 05, 2013 11:44 am

yall nasty
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4259
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 25
Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Enlightenment on Sun May 05, 2013 11:48 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:yall nasty

Hey boy, you want some ice tea?
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1555
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by NinjagoonAF on Sun May 05, 2013 11:49 am

Enlightenment wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:yall nasty

Hey boy, you want some ice tea?

yessa massa Akawaii
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4259
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 25
Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Enlightenment on Sun May 05, 2013 11:51 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:
Enlightenment wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:yall nasty

Hey boy, you want some ice tea?

yessa massa Akawaii
Well go kill a buffalo first and then you'll get it along with some cornbread and tater tots.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1555
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Zuly on Sun May 05, 2013 11:52 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:yall nasty
Am not!
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1443
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 30
Location : Puerto Rico

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by NinjagoonAF on Sun May 05, 2013 11:54 am

Enlightenment wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:
Enlightenment wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:yall nasty

Hey boy, you want some ice tea?

yessa massa Akawaii
Well go kill a buffalo first and then you'll get it along with some cornbread and tater tots.

there weren't tater tots in the 1600s. I call BS!
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4259
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 25
Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Enlightenment on Sun May 05, 2013 11:57 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:
Enlightenment wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:
Enlightenment wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:yall nasty

Hey boy, you want some ice tea?

yessa massa Akawaii
Well go kill a buffalo first and then you'll get it along with some cornbread and tater tots.

there weren't tater tots in the 1600s. I call BS!

NO TATER TOTS OR CORNBREAD FOR YOU THEN. GET BACK TO THE COTTON FIELDS.

@Zuly you're super nasty.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1555
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by NinjagoonAF on Sun May 05, 2013 12:02 pm

lol racism. anyway anyone wanna mess with Lept on stream?
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4259
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 25
Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Enlightenment on Sun May 05, 2013 12:04 pm

NinjagoonAF wrote:lol racism. anyway anyone wanna mess with Lept on stream?

Wait, are you black?
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1555
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by NinjagoonAF on Sun May 05, 2013 12:05 pm

Enlightenment wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:lol racism. anyway anyone wanna mess with Lept on stream?

Wait, are you black?

no i'm blue.

yes i am black.
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4259
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 25
Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Enlightenment on Sun May 05, 2013 12:07 pm

NinjagoonAF wrote:
Enlightenment wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:lol racism. anyway anyone wanna mess with Lept on stream?

Wait, are you black?

no i'm blue.

Wtf, you're an asari?
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1555
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by NinjagoonAF on Sun May 05, 2013 12:09 pm

that'd be cool as hell, but no. I am a Shaka Zulu with a lil bit of Pocahontas and Napoleon Bonaparte in me
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4259
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 25
Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by TopgunUK on Sun May 05, 2013 12:11 pm

Gamilan.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Enlightenment on Sun May 05, 2013 12:12 pm

NinjagoonAF wrote:that'd be cool as hell, but no. I am a Shaka Zulu with a lil bit of Pocahontas and Napoleon Bonaparte in me

I don't think you know what an asari is.......
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1555
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by NinjagoonAF on Sun May 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Enlightenment wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:that'd be cool as hell, but no. I am a Shaka Zulu with a lil bit of Pocahontas and Napoleon Bonaparte in me

I don't think you know what an asari is.......

the blue people from mass effect (i googled before i typed the last post lol)
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4259
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 25
Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Enlightenment on Sun May 05, 2013 12:14 pm

NinjagoonAF wrote:
Enlightenment wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:that'd be cool as hell, but no. I am a Shaka Zulu with a lil bit of Pocahontas and Napoleon Bonaparte in me

I don't think you know what an asari is.......

the blue people from mass effect (i googled before i typed the last post lol)

But have you ever played it?????????
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1555
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum