10 Completely Annoying Anime Cliches

Go down

10 Completely Annoying Anime Cliches

Post by Hitman Zeus on Fri May 10, 2013 4:39 am

10 Completely Annoying Anime Cliches at IO9

I agree completely with the statements and I found it utterly ridiculous that there are shows that keep beating the same horse, without anyone complaining about it. How many similar shows do we have? 'Young Boy Soldier (living on his own!) with a troubled past most fight evil nation/operation/rival school to win Tsundere love-interest' must be made before someone says stop?

What I seriously wish for, is for anime and manga to get more mature. However since a lot of it is marketed for the 10-20 year old, there aren't really much that caches my eye any more. The first show I have seen since the end of 'Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood' is 'Attack on Titan'. Nothing have really managed to make me sit down and watch a show since... Well, since 2010.

Am I just getting older and wanting the shows to have more complexity or am I just flat-out wrong?

Discuss.
Hitman Zeus

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Completely Annoying Anime Cliches

Post by NinjagoonAF on Fri May 10, 2013 5:35 am

I guess i kinda agree with him but someone in the comments was right. Most of the shows he listed aren't targeted towards adults. To me harems, boob grabs, bath scenes are pretty much a must if you wanna have a ecchi-comedy or romantic comedy. The child soldier thing is cliche but it works if written well. To me, Naruto did it good, Hitman Reborn did it good, Evangelion did it really good, theres more i wanted to say but my i'm having a brainfart.
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Completely Annoying Anime Cliches

Post by MikuHatsune on Fri May 10, 2013 5:51 am

lol i never noticed all the running, until i watched that video