Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Firefox Superiority Edition

+24
Nanamix
Spectral Spider
BrandonBandicoot
Kneesocks
Kevinthewiseone
Albatross
MikuHatsune
Pai
Destructo
Saya
LastBlues
TopgunUK
Revy
NoblePhantasm
Rex
CluelessNeko
NinjagoonAF
Cobalt
Ojou
Wing
PT-Desu
Enlightenment
TranClan67
DeepThroat
28 posters

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Firefox Superiority Edition - Page 32 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Firefox Superiority Edition

Post by Spectral Spider Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:08 am

Enlightenment wrote:Do people still chew tobacco?
Yes.
I've seen a few tins of chew lying around when I've gone out walking.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Firefox Superiority Edition - Page 32 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Firefox Superiority Edition

Post by Enlightenment Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:09 am

Three cheers for mouth cancer.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:10 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:Well... I was mostly arguing from the point of why they start it.
You wouldn't think it, but proper education and knowledge about the effects of smoking are not entirely common. The first thought in some kid's head won't be "Better check to see if there's any harm in smoking", but "Fuck damn smoking's cool". Perhaps it's more complicated than that, but who knows. It's stupid, regardless.

Here the cigarette packets have pictures of black smoker's lungs and destroyed teeth and shit on them.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:12 am

Spectral Spider wrote:
Zpektre wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:
Zpektre wrote:
Ojou wrote:I fucking hate my shitty room so much my fucking hand s always get so cold and make it such a fucking pain to play any games.
We could hold hands?
You should remember to warm your hands up between your legs to make sure they're nice and toasty for Raisin-chan.
I've been doing that for the last hour preparing~
Good thinking!

But you know what I realized?
You should cut out the middle-man, and let Raze get hand warmth directly from the apex of your legs!

/g/eneral Chat: Firefox Superiority Edition - Page 32 Tumblr_mgt1javTPU1rikjd2o1_500
W-wh-wh-what?!
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:12 am

TopgunUK wrote:
NoblePhantasm wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:Well... I was mostly arguing from the point of why they start it.
You wouldn't think it, but proper education and knowledge about the effects of smoking are not entirely common. The first thought in some kid's head won't be "Better check to see if there's any harm in smoking", but "Fuck damn smoking's cool". Perhaps it's more complicated than that, but who knows. It's stupid, regardless.

Here the cigarette packets have pictures of black smoker's lungs and destroyed teeth and shit on them.

cant beat rolling your own blunt......not that i smoke or anything im already unhealthy as it is lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:15 am

o Miku who did you get your tap like that?
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:19 am

Enlightenment wrote:Three cheers for mouth cancer.
Don't be cruel, Light... you know those people have had their jaws rot off.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:20 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Pai wrote:1st floor reeks of cigarettes though, it's awful. gonna take weeks to get the smell out. gonna need to clean all the walls and floors multiple times. who the fuck smokes anymore?

thats funny cause my friend joined the marines and started smoking lol
90% of Marines smoke. it's fucking stupid, but then again, 90% of marines are fucking retarded. makes sense. sucks that I'm gonna have to pay taxes for healthcare for these fuckers that are smoking. thanks, obama.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:21 am

Spectral Spider wrote:
Enlightenment wrote:Three cheers for mouth cancer.
Don't be cruel, Light... you know those people have had their jaws rot off.

Sir, I think your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:21 am

TopgunUK wrote:Here the cigarette packets have pictures of black smoker's lungs and destroyed teeth and shit on them.
Barely going to stop anyone. They all come with warnings, more-or-less graphic, and laws against selling them to minors. And yet... We human beings are defiantly stupid for some reason, young or old.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:25 am

Pai wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Pai wrote:1st floor reeks of cigarettes though, it's awful. gonna take weeks to get the smell out. gonna need to clean all the walls and floors multiple times. who the fuck smokes anymore?

thats funny cause my friend joined the marines and started smoking lol
90% of Marines smoke. it's fucking stupid, but then again, 90% of marines are fucking retarded. makes sense. sucks that I'm gonna have to pay taxes for healthcare for these fuckers that are smoking. thanks, obama.
Lol, shut up.
They're paying for your shit shoulders.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:25 am

We need some new ranks.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:31 am

My aunt still smokes :l
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:33 am

My dad stopped smoking a decade ago.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:33 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:Here the cigarette packets have pictures of black smoker's lungs and destroyed teeth and shit on them.
Barely going to stop anyone. They all come with warnings, more-or-less graphic, and laws against selling them to minors. And yet... We human beings are defiantly stupid for some reason, young or old.

Just saying, the reality of the health effects is completely unavoidable here, even if you somehow slipped through the net and never heard about them you'd be confronted with them as soon as you obtained a packet and there's even a law against displaying them in shops so someone has to ask specifically for them to even see them.

At this point it's entirely down to the person's own stupidity, lack of education on the subject isn't a viable excuse anymore.

I can understand people starting 50 years ago when they were being touted as healthy, they were still seen as cool and they even had children's cartoons advertising them, but start now and you're just an idiot.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:48 am

I should go smoke a carton of them, right now.

I'll be so cool and rebellious.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:48 am

Found Ghost in the Shell: Anime Legends 2nd Gig for $10 at FYE.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:58 am

Wing wrote:I should go smoke a carton of them, right now.

Imagine every cigarette is a monkey penis.

But not just any monkey!
A monkey with the voice of Gilbert Gottfried!
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:58 am

TopgunUK wrote:At this point it's entirely down to the person's own stupidity, lack of education on the subject isn't a viable excuse anymore.

I can understand people starting 50 years ago when they were being touted as healthy, they were still seen as cool and they even had children's cartoons advertising them, but start now and you're just an idiot.
It is, but you have to consider all sorts of environments and societies. Here, for example, the most you'll get on a pack is a small text warning. It's rather insignificant and people are used to handwaving warnings and rules, unfortunately. Furthermore, you can easily get hold of single cigarettes, where you don't even *have* to face texts, images or age checks (if that's even a thing). Packs are on display, quite clearly, but the moment they're out of sight, they're not relevant anymore.

Even if you take into account how much the scenery has shifted through the years, you have to think of those who *did* grow up with smoking way back when and how they had children and their children had children. It's presumptuous, to be sure, but smoking, purely as a behaviour, can be *bred*. My grandfather smokes, my dad smokes, so hey, there must be something there, right? It doesn't hold true in my case, for instance; my father's been smoking for 30-odd years and it's precisely the reason why I don't. Never quite seen the point and I did educate myself in this regard.

I don't know, there's plenty to consider, even if it comes down to how much of an idiot you are.

Last edited by NoblePhantasm on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:01 am

Spectral Spider wrote:

But not just any monkey!
i would just start laughing
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:02 am

Spectral Spider wrote:Imagine every cigarette is a monkey penis.

But not just any monkey!

If I did that, I wouldn't be able to smoke them. Baka.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:03 am

Someone is into Momo~chan
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:04 am

PT-Desu wrote:
Someone is into Momo~chan
Isn't phrasing a beautiful thing?
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:06 am

Ser um atrasado mental não é uma coisa linda ?

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:06 am

Spectral Spider wrote:

But not just any monkey!

Good thing I don't smoke.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next