Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

+20
Killaman16
Enlightenment
MikuHatsune
Revy
DeepThroat
LastBlues
Hollow
Kyu
Wing
Albatross
PT-Desu
BrandonBandicoot
NoblePhantasm
TopgunUK
Vanellope Von Schweetz
NinjagoonAF
CluelessNeko
Pai
Saya
Destructo
24 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語 - Page 22 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:31 am

Pai wrote:
Kevinthewiseone wrote:man if its not one thing it's another. My ten year old computer just died and i can't find anymore PATA HD anywhere. Guess that means i need to build a new one. Only one problem.....No money.
10 years old :O did you ever replace any parts? It's a miracle it lasted that long

bought my desktop in 2003, no replacement parts, still works :d
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語 - Page 22 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by Pai Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:32 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Pai wrote:
Kevinthewiseone wrote:man if its not one thing it's another. My ten year old computer just died and i can't find anymore PATA HD anywhere. Guess that means i need to build a new one. Only one problem.....No money.
10 years old :O did you ever replace any parts? It's a miracle it lasted that long

bought my desktop in 2003, no replacement parts, still works :d
Geez, you probably can't run anything on it though xD
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:37 am

oh oh oh, i think i found a decent new eroge to play while waiting for the new one Adur
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:38 am

Don't go looking to the Bible for cosmology unless you want a geocentric universe and an immobile Earth set on an immovable foundation.

PT-Desu wrote:
oh oh oh, i think i found a decent new eroge to play while waiting for the new one Adur

Name?

Last edited by TopgunUK on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinthewiseone Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:38 am

Pai wrote:
Kevinthewiseone wrote:
Pai wrote:

yeah i replaced the hard drive like 3 times and changed out the video card, thats about it.

dauym, that motherboard doesn't mess around. You could probably just replace the motherboard now and be able to keep the rest of the parts going

Probably but the parts are so old that i can't play any modern games or even use photoshop, so its time for an upgrade. But an idea just pop'ed in to my heah i may have an SATA port on the motherboard which means i may be able to breathe some more life into the computer in till i have enough cash to build a new one that would be cool. i will have to check that in the morning.
Kevinthewiseone
Kevinthewiseone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:39 am

PT-Desu wrote:
Namae wa
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:40 am

Kevinthewiseone wrote:
Pai wrote:
Kevinthewiseone wrote:
Pai wrote:

yeah i replaced the hard drive like 3 times and changed out the video card, thats about it.

dauym, that motherboard doesn't mess around. You could probably just replace the motherboard now and be able to keep the rest of the parts going

Probably but the parts are so old that i can't play any modern games or even use photoshop, so its time for an upgrade. But an idea just pop'ed in to my heah i may have an SATA port on the motherboard which means i may be able to breathe some more life into the computer in till i have enough cash to build a new one that would be cool. i will have to check that in the morning.
I've had teh same cumputer for probly 8 years or so. Though I've continually upgraded it to where none of the parts are original 3x over lol
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinthewiseone Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:40 am

well looks like i am off my dad needs to use his computer.................night guys/gals.
Kevinthewiseone
Kevinthewiseone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinthewiseone Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:42 am

Pai wrote:
Kevinthewiseone wrote:
Pai wrote:
Kevinthewiseone wrote:
Pai wrote:

I've had teh same cumputer for probly 8 years or so. Though I've continually upgraded it to where none of the parts are original 3x over lol

I had plans to upgrade in 08 but i lost my full time job and so that didn't happen lets hope this year will change that.

oppps sorry for the double post.........and with that i am off
Kevinthewiseone
Kevinthewiseone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:43 am

Goodnight, kevin
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 am

TopgunUK wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:

Name?

Custom AI-Droid

/g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語 - Page 22 59455
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:49 am

how long will your trend of of doing thanks obama sig gonna continue?
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:49 am

LastBlues wrote:how long will your trend of of doing thanks obama sig gonna continue?
Obama's crimes against humanity will never cease!
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:52 am

PT-Desu wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:

Name?

Custom AI-Droid

/g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語 - Page 22 59455
Not enough plot.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:53 am

PT-Desu wrote:Custom AI-Droid

Knew it had to be something like that.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:54 am

I only get this games to play free mode, lol
they do have a story but i always download a 100% save and go straight to the important stuff.

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:05 am

Ya, I'm sure you do.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:20 am

I remember playing an earlier game those guys made.

The camera control made me go crosseyed.

Fuck I do not feel like getting a new random avy site to use...
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 am

You were always cross-eyed.

:3c
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:30 am

hate those days when you didn't do much but you feel horribly exhausted.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:33 am

No more Signavatar :(
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:34 am

Revy wrote:No more Signavatar :(
http://www.randimg.net/
doso revy-chan
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:35 am

Revy wrote:You were always cross-eyed.

:3c
You were always ur mum.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:42 am

Lol, sorry i thought you were Blues.

Still, Fack u.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:44 am

Revy wrote:Lol, sorry i thought you were Blues.

Still, Fack u.
U sunovabich

How could you confuse me with someone like THAT!?
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next