Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb

+22
Cobalt
Hollow
Daiyousei
2-D
Rex
Vanellope Von Schweetz
UltimaBuster
Pai
NinjagoonAF
Wing
Kyu
Saya
TopgunUK
Destructo
Revy
Nanamix
Albatross
CluelessNeko
PT-Desu
NoblePhantasm
LastBlues
MikuHatsune
26 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb  - Page 4 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:19 am

yay i'm a hashtag.

also corn i need new music.

recommend me a few.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb  - Page 4 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:19 am

what the frack?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:21 am

lol what i missed?
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:22 am

LastBlues wrote:yay i'm a hashtag.

recommend me a few.
You want anything in particular or just anything I throw?
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:24 am

Albatross wrote:

recommend me a few.

instrumental heavy would be nice.

anything chill.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:26 am

LastBlues wrote:
Albatross wrote:

recommend me a few.

instrumental heavy would be nice.

anything chill.

once you get past the intro it's very chill
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:27 am

sounds like some music you find in djmax or beatmania.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:32 am

MikuHatsune wrote:she asked for it Asmile

I suppose she did. It's not your fault she's so lewd.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:39 am

Evening guys, accidentally took a nap...welp I'm going to be up for a while.

So I was reading this manga, I was like holy crap this is amazing. Artist and Author are different but BOOM, the Author is the same one who did Elfen Lied, so i now expect tragedy to this sweet sweet story.
Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou

Have fun, the art is spectacular.
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:39 am

UltimaBuster wrote:
You wot m8
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:50 am

Albatross wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:
You wot m8
lololol Love it? I love it too, but as i said, the author is same as Elfen Lied so Expect something really tragic to happen. (also all his other works have A SHITTON of tragedy)
I would have used that face as well, or one of the later ones in the series Adur
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:52 am

mah waifu, bawck off man.
And it doesn't end in feels.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:55 am

So after visiting my family and friends, I'm really nervous to display my figure collection :C

I doubt any of them will approve of them, let alone like it. I'm sure it'll change their views of me as well :I
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:58 am

Pai wrote:So after visiting my family and friends, I'm really nervous to display my figure collection :C

I doubt any of them will approve of them, let alone like it. I'm sure it'll change their views of me as well :I

yeah you should've seen my friend's reaction when I used hyouka pic as my phone wallpaper.

some friends they were QQ
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:59 am

why dafuq is it so cold
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:00 pm

LastBlues wrote:
Pai wrote:So after visiting my family and friends, I'm really nervous to display my figure collection :C

yeah you should've seen my friend's reaction when I used hyouka pic as my phone wallpaper.

ugh, I feel like it's definitely going to weird out a couple of my friends who are pretty hardcore christians, seeing as some of my figures are very suggestive :I
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:01 pm

The world is just not ready pai-kun :c
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Whoa your waifu??? Well to tell you the truth, As AMAZING as she is...I think it would only be amazing in a setting like that. Although the whole She's too high class bodes....unwell for the main char at least.

lolol no worries Pai, I know the feel. It might be too late to re-establish how they think of you though...have you tried easing it in? hahahahaha
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Pai wrote:
LastBlues wrote:

ugh, I feel like it's definitely going to weird out a couple of my friends who are pretty hardcore christians, seeing as some of my figures are very suggestive :I

yeah you might want to leave those out for the time being.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:04 pm

UltimaBuster wrote:

lolol no worries Pai, I know the feel. It might be too late to re-establish how they think of you though...have you tried easing it in? hahahahaha

I will do my best to ease it in by only displaying a few figures at first in my apartment, but seeing as I have over 50 figures now, I can't reasonably just have 5-10 more on display every week as if it were nothing...
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Christians? Oh man, you fucked up there.
Better hide them or some shit.

I joke about my hobbies, so nobody really judges me about them. I tend to keep them to myself, if someone starts the topic I ignore it or answer like I don't know.

Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:06 pm

Blues!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:08 pm

oh god Chibi's.

also to continue making you more depressed Pai, here's what one of my Christian friend girl said:

one of the most annoying/"disgusting" things to find in a boy's cellphone wallpaper: pictures of anime girls.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Albatross wrote:Christians? Oh man, you fucked up there.
Better hide them or some shit.

I joke about my hobbies, so nobody really judges me about them. I tend to keep them to myself, if someone starts the topic I ignore it or answer like I don't know.

at least my christian friends know I like anime (to some degree) but they don't know I have a collection and it'll seem like overnight I become a super hardcore anime fan, which I'm not really, I just love collecting things...

my family pretty much is clueless on it, I'll probably just hide 95% of my figures when they come over...

LastBlues wrote:oh god Chibi's.

also to continue making you more depressed Pai, here's what one of my Christian friend girl said:

one of the most annoying/"disgusting" things to find in a boy's cellphone wallpaper: pictures of anime girls.

wow, well she doesn't seem like the kind of girl I'd like to even know in the first place, sucks for her to have been a friend :c
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:11 pm

oh no she's still a friend.

just none of my friends are into anime or anything related to Japanese culture. lol
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next