Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy holidays: A collection of christmas-themed anime characters [updated daily]

3 posters

Go down

Happy holidays: A collection of christmas-themed anime characters [updated daily] Empty Happy holidays: A collection of christmas-themed anime characters [updated daily]

Post by equal Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:11 am

Happy holidays: A collection of christmas-themed anime characters
Happy holidays: A collection of christmas-themed anime characters [updated daily] VE4U5
Since I've managed to stockpile quite a large amount of Christmas-themed anime for a while, and that I just joined a very deserving anime forum, I'm spreading the holiday cheer with you all. I may end up doing these in packs, but here's a few albums full for you. Some of the content in the albums may be NSFW. I may also post more than one album a day.

22nd of December
https://imgur.com/a/89wd4#0

23rd of December

24th of December

25th of December

26th of December

27th of December

28th of December

29th of December

30th of December

31st of December

I personally must thank the administrators for creating such an amazing board that, to me, looks just perfect. I haven't been on forums since around 2010 and to come back to something as awe-inspiring as this is really great. Thanks and happy holidays.
equal
equal

Back to top Go down

Happy holidays: A collection of christmas-themed anime characters [updated daily] Empty Re: Happy holidays: A collection of christmas-themed anime characters [updated daily]

Post by Pai Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:28 pm

I dont see no more D:
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Happy holidays: A collection of christmas-themed anime characters [updated daily] Empty Re: Happy holidays: A collection of christmas-themed anime characters [updated daily]

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:43 pm

nice :D
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down