Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+24
Kevinthewiseone
Nanamix
Plue
IeptBarakat
Kyu
FightingFurball
Hollow
LastBlues
BrandonBandicoot
Rex
Albatross
Killaman16
Pai
TopgunUK
Revy
CluelessNeko
Wing
PT-Desu
NinjagoonAF
Saya
Zuly
Destructo
NoblePhantasm
MikuHatsune
28 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 40 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Kyu Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:48 am

Hollow wrote:/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 40 Tumblr_mall7acjVy1rz2cbjo1_500
/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 40 30823e1b
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 40 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:53 am

Kyu wrote:
Hollow wrote:/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 40 Tumblr_mall7acjVy1rz2cbjo1_500
/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 40 30823e1b

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 40 Tumblr_m3oeu4xutg1r6stod

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:53 am

Welp, my laptop's hard drive is fucked and now I have to redownload all my music, pics, and animu. How are you guys doing?
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:54 am

Killaman16 wrote:Welp, my laptop's hard drive is fucked and now I have to redownload all my music, pics, and animu. How are you guys doing?
That happened to me last year. Shit sucks.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:55 am

Killaman16 wrote:Welp, my laptop's hard drive is fucked and now I have to redownload all my music, pics, and animu. How are you guys doing?

cool, just chilling about to watch some sports entertainment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:55 am

UnknownDepth wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:sup unknown
How's life?
pretty badass, yours?

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:56 am

I'm doing better than this morning Anf
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:04 am

Kyu wrote:
I just know itunes is gonna be a bitch about my music collection. Why does it feel the need to delete all music on my ipod if it doesn't detect t on my computer?
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:07 am

Because Apple products are toys.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:09 am

Killaman16 wrote:
Kyu wrote:
I just know itunes is gonna be a bitch about my music collection. Why does it feel the need to delete all music on my ipod if it doesn't detect t on my computer?
It's linked with Itunes I think. I have all my music backed up now though so I'm good.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:13 am

LadyRay01 wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:sup unknown
How's life?
pretty badass, yours?
Find a girl make my heart beep fast. So feel like something form a anime. u
But too shy to ask her out.
Da fuck wrong with me.
I love her but to shy to tell her.
Feel like that Song Til Kingdom Come by Colplay.

Last edited by UnknownDepth on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:16 am

Wing wrote:Because Apple products are scheiss.

Improved.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:18 am

That works too.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:23 am

Haters.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:23 am

Apple sucks
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:25 am

Zpektre wrote:Apple sucks

like xbox

-------

https://anime-faction.umforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40