Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+24
Sokku
Daiyousei
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Jazz
UltimaBuster
Nanamix
Hollow
PT-Desu
Revy
Albatross
LastBlues
TranClan67
IeptBarakat
NinjagoonAF
MikuHatsune
TopgunUK
Saya
Rex
Destructo
Wing
BrandonBandicoot
NoblePhantasm
Pai
CluelessNeko
28 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 39 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by LastBlues Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:45 am

it's because people are won't cooperate and I have to repeat myself a billion times before I get a proper response.

I have a short fuse :/

also it's not christmas yet. not even snowing here!
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 39 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Saya Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:47 am

LastBlues wrote:it's because people are won't cooperate and I have to repeat myself a billion times before I get a proper response.

Tis the season tho.

So im a little tired and just need some clarity, so the update says you have to buy something for the person you cant just make or give something you find online to make sure noone feels jipped when they spent money and they get a random picture from online? :3c
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:51 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:Two by two, mods of blue...
Taking ma' sky from me you bastard
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:53 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:ninja how was the goods?

I read that one already. Like 20 times lol
Oh ok. We should share it with others.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:54 am

lol just noticed unknown is platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:57 am

Destructo wrote:I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP SUCKING COCKS

edited by Brandi
I be a monkey uncle Des like cocks, but we all know that's not true .
Can't say that for others.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:59 am

Zpektre wrote:
LastBlues wrote:it's because people are won't cooperate and I have to repeat myself a billion times before I get a proper response.

Tis the season tho.

So im a little tired and just need some clarity, so the update says you have to buy something for the person you cant just make or give something you find online to make sure noone feels jipped when they spent money and they get a random picture from online? :3c

yeah somebody complained.

idk the results from the previous AF SS, but I always thought everyone got steam games or codes.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:00 am

How do you put that little youtube player under your sig? I want one D:
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:01 am

Kyu wrote:How do you put that little youtube player under your sig? I want one D:

here: https://anime-faction.umforum.net/t796-post-your-favorite-game-soundtracks

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:08 am

Fair enough. I'll just add a material gift with mine so there is no shallow disappointment :3c
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rederoin Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:09 am

So.. I haven't posted here in a while, for whatever reason(I forgot?)
rederoin
rederoin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:11 am

You ragequit because Wing made a thread parodying your Winter season thread which was jumping the gun.

Why'd you link to your MAL profile in your sig and then make your list private?
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:14 am

Lol
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:16 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Kyu wrote:How do you put that little youtube player under your sig? I want one D:

here: https://anime-faction.umforum.net/t796-post-your-favorite-game-soundtracks
Thanks.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:18 am

Zpektre wrote:Fair enough. I'll just add a material gift with mine so there is no shallow disappointment :3c

from this point on i'm just gonna say deal with it if you don't like whatever the other person gets u lol.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:19 am

TopgunUK wrote:You ragequit because Wing made a thread parodying your Winter season thread which was jumping the gun.

Lawl
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rederoin Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:20 am

TopgunUK wrote:You ragequit because Wing made a thread parodying your Winter season thread which was jumping the gun.

Oh that, I just copy-pasted my sig from GT. I made my list private after having "made' it, couldn't be bothered to change it.
rederoin
rederoin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:20 am

http://vimeo.com/54741877

I didn't bother watching it when Corn posted it before but Heaven's Feel does have teh best Ufotable Vita OP.

Partially because even though it's Sakura's route it doesn't have the stupid animation cut of her dancing around the kitchen because they had nothing else to animate her doing like in both the Fate and UBW OPs lol.

rederoin wrote:

Oh that, I just copy-pasted my sig from GT. I made my list private after having "made' it, couldn't be bothered to change it.

Well change it to public, nothing worse than a MAL I can't stalk properly.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:23 am

Undies! :D
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:26 am

LastBlues wrote:
Zpektre wrote:Fair enough. I'll just add a material gift with mine so there is no shallow disappointment :3c

from this point on i'm just gonna say deal with it if you don't like whatever the other person gets u lol.
Lol it's a good rule, and i think most people are going to stick with steam gifts and codes so theres no reason to be disappointed with what you get.

People that complain can suck it up :3c

@rederoin
I missed you telling me it was monday with that jpeg from yuru yuri :3
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:33 am

oh shit, red's back o.0?
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:53 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:oh shit, red's back o.0?
Unfortunately

:3
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:55 am

Red here sup. Now we need blue.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:18 am

Unknown the first Platinum member...
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:20 am

Change the Platinum member tag to something incredibly shit.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next