Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady's Blog

3 posters

Go down

Lady's Blog Empty Lady's Blog

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:17 am

SO apparently my first blog entry is going to be about what happened today. It was a very life changing even that last about 10 seconds and will forever make me question who I really am. Now I have many dogs I take care of two of which are Boxers named Laila and Gottie. They do somewhat look rather menacing so it's rather amusing seeing people stop dead in their tracks and go an entire country's length around us out of fear. Today I was taking them for their normal walk when suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw two really huge looking dogs. They was no owner, there was no lease or collar. I was about to turn the other way until I saw the "dogs" leaping and jumping. Upon further inspection they turned out to be a mommy deer, and a baby deer. How they got into a heavy populated community complex was beyond me. There was a fence that surrounded a pond but I doubt the deers swam across the BJs pond. As I slowly walked closer to them I knew the mother had long spotted me and was drying to dig a way back through the fence. There must have been a hole with the fence uprooted somewhere. She tried and tried but no to no avail. The baby, who now spotted me started running back and forth in a panic. The baby in him told him to stay with his mother but his inner instincts screamed for him to run, which he did. He left his mother and darted into the parking lot. Now a little bit before the baby ran something in me clicked, not hatred, no it was more of a longing morphed from excitement. I got the dogs' attention and I ordered them to go after the deer. As the three of us ran towards our pray this is when the baby abandoned its mother. The mother was oblivious to the fact that her baby was gone as she had her back turned, trying to dig her way back through the fence. When she looked up we were a mere couple feet away from her. She darted towards the direction her baby went in desperation to get away. They got away from us...I in no way wanted to harm these creatures, not shoot them. I wasn't even going to let the dogs touch them, I just wanted to feel the thrill of the hunt and it made me feel alive...

Well thats all for today. Yeeeaaa I'm an animal rights activist but I like to have fun tooooo. Anyways Lady aka RayRay aka LittleLovelyLadyPoown aka LadyLovely aka PurpleQueen aka lilwoffie out nya~

Back to top Go down

Lady's Blog Empty Re: Lady's Blog

Post by Wing Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:03 am

Dude, what?
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:41 am

lol me making my boring life seem somewhat exciting

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:56 am

Dude, what?

Adur
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:21 am

oh like none of you have ever wanted to release the hounds on something or someone

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:52 am

ive never had a pet....well once i was 5 i found a mouse in my apartment and i fed it cheese for a few days :3
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:00 am

but what if you did have vicious beast dogs that listened to your every whim, complete obedience

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:39 am

I wouldn't release hounds on a baby deer lol. I do shoot them though. Hunting is fun
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:42 am

wow pai lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:44 am

I've never been hunting before, I doubt I'll ever shoot anything but a good chase was all I needed. I just couldn't stop laughing at the fact that the baby just left the mother. I pictured him saying something like "eeyeaaa mom I love ya but um....see yah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum