Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+34
Wolf92
ToastyChan
Kevinthewiseone
apex
Zuly
TheCreator
IeptBarakat
Kana
Killaman16
Nilt
Neol
FullArmageddon
TopgunUK
Destructo
Daiyousei
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Kyu
BrandonBandicoot
Saya
Albatross
PT-Desu
NoblePhantasm
Nanamix
warmaster
Revy
CluelessNeko
Sokku
NinjagoonAF
Pai
GunRunner
MikuHatsune
LastBlues
Wing
Hollow
38 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 3 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:25 am

We started to make fun your grammar just recently when your grammar was always crap and you call us just catching on?

Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 3 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Saya Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:29 am

Undies wrote:We started to make fun your grammar just recently when your grammar was always crap and you call us just catching on?

yes since about 90% of my bad grammar has been on purpose to see how many of you would go grammar nazi on me Adur
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:33 am

why are we talking about grammar? das so weak homes
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:46 am

Destructo wrote:why are we talking about grammar? das so weak homes

because some people are not smart enough to put my "your" and "You're" in the right context when its obvious :3

i am not writing a graded essay so idc if my grammar is perfect

Thats you're problem ;3
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:51 am

Yes, when you type the wrong word for the context it's our fault for being so stupid that we notice it's the wrong word.

Finer logic you will not find.

Last edited by TopgunUK on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:51 am

you're being graded now! AND YOU FAILED~
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:52 am

LastBlues wrote:

yeah I got a glitch with Dr. Zed's quest where I'm suppose to kill bandits with the E-gun but the spawn system got f'ed up and bandits no summon no more.

It's not a glitch. You can go anywhere to kill bandits, and they start spawning again if you leave the area.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:54 am

TopgunUK wrote:Yes, when you type the wrong word for the context it's our fault for being so stupid that we notice it's the wrong word.

Lol, exactly.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:58 am

Dammit...all of my enemies are overpowered in BL2 aaaah!
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:58 am

TopgunUK wrote:Yes, when you type the wrong word for the context it's our fault for being so stupid that we notice that it's the wrong word.

nah it is yals fault for not being able to be mature and letting it go because i know you all understand the context it is supposed to be in. I just don't understand why everyone is so anal about me not using the right context every now and then.....

idk if it really annoys you guys that much or you're just trolling me. Either way its really fucking annoying to me
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:02 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:Dammit...all of my enemies are overpowered in BL2 aaaah!
Buy more TORGUE guns.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:04 am

Zpektre wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:Yes, when you type the wrong word for the context it's our fault for being so stupid that we notice that it's the wrong word.

idk if it really annoys you guys that much or you're just trolling me. Either way its really fucking annoying to me

...you just said you did it to troll us because you knew we would say something and thus you're being the one to start it in the first place, not us.

>Bating us in to saying something about your grammar then calls it annoying...because you know...you were just trolling.

-_-
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:04 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Buy more TORGUE guns.
Buy? Get the fuck outta hea.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:07 am

Zpektre wrote:

nah it is yals fault for not being able to be mature and letting it go because i know you all understand the context it is supposed to be in. I just don't understand why everyone is so anal about me not using the right context every now and then.....

Actually I doubt anyone is really serious about it, it's just your excuses and blame shifting that have kept people talking about it.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:08 am

Zpektre wrote:nah it is yals fault for not being able to be mature and letting it go because i know you all understand the context it is supposed to be in. I just don't understand why everyone is so anal about me not using the right context every now and then.....

You cannot be serious.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:10 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Zpektre wrote:nah it is yals fault for not being able to be mature and letting it go because i know you all understand the context it is supposed to be in. I just don't understand why everyone is so anal about me not using the right context every now and then.....

You cannot be serious.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 3 4455internet_serious_business
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:10 am

I'm gonna play in a Halo 4 tournament on monday.

I haven't played Halo since the Reach beta with nig bro.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:13 am

Revy wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Buy more TORGUE guns.
Whats wrong with buying?
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:13 am

we all have shit that annoys us and grammar nazis annoy me so just dont do it.
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:15 am

Sup, Q?
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:17 am

Hollow wrote:I'm gonna play in a Halo 4 tournament on monday.

I haven't played Halo since the Reach beta with nig bro.

Ganbatte!
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:18 am

Undies wrote:Sup, Q?
Chilling.

How about you?
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:19 am

Kyu wrote:
Revy wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Buy more TORGUE guns.
Whats wrong with buying?
Nothing wrong with it, it's just that the vending machines sell junk. I dont think i've ever bought a gun.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:20 am

Zpektre wrote:we all have shit that annoys us and grammar nazis annoy me so just dont do it.
You know what annoys me? Not putting in a minimal effort to not sound illiterate.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:21 am

Revy wrote:
Kyu wrote:
Revy wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Buy more TORGUE guns.
Whats wrong with buying?
Nothing wrong with it, it's just that the vending machines sell junk. I dont think i've ever bought a gun.
On about 5 occasions I've found Orange and Blue weapons/grenades. Just check every now and then,
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next