Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Citizen: Squadron 42. Get a clean pair of pants before entering.

2 posters

Go down

Star Citizen: Squadron 42. Get a clean pair of pants before entering. Empty Star Citizen: Squadron 42. Get a clean pair of pants before entering.

Post by ZappaBappa Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:58 am

The Spiritual successor of Wing Commander has been announced! And its called Star Citizen: Squadron 42

From Kotaku

Star Citizen isn't anywhere near done yet. But Chris Roberts' ambitious project is already capable of awing you with its sense of scale and detail. And, if you're a PC gamer who fondly remembers Roberts for the Wing Commander and Privateer games, you'll be happy to hear what he has to say about his newest venture. "If I was making Wing Commander today," he told me during an interview in New York City last week, "Star Citizen is what I would do."

For the past year, Roberts and his dev team have been crafting a sprawling, new online universe where players can become part of a decaying cosmic empire in the year 2942. Star Citizen—which will be free-to-play—takes ancient Rome as its inspiration, ushering players into a society where people have to earn their citizenship rather than having it automatically granted to them. In the game's online world, you gain that citizenship status by fulfilling certain roles. You can be a merchant who earns enough money to buy citizenship or doing civic deeds that buff your reputation to the point where you become a citizen that way.

http://kotaku.com/5950453/you-loved-wing-commander-now-meet-the-shiny-successor-that-will-bring-space-sims-into-the-21st-century

This is a crowdfunding project, and as far as i've read they are not doing a kickstarter, but instead are sticking with their own system.

Website

The video on the site includes gameplay
http://backup-na.robertsspaceindustries.com/

Trailers

Screenshots
Star Citizen: Squadron 42. Get a clean pair of pants before entering. Star_Citizen_Screenshots_aus_dem_Trailer-20
Star Citizen: Squadron 42. Get a clean pair of pants before entering. Star_Citizen_Screenshots_aus_dem_Trailer-19
Star Citizen: Squadron 42. Get a clean pair of pants before entering. Star_Citizen_Screenshots_aus_dem_Trailer-17
Star Citizen: Squadron 42. Get a clean pair of pants before entering. Star_Citizen_Screenshots_aus_dem_Trailer-16
Star Citizen: Squadron 42. Get a clean pair of pants before entering. Star_Citizen_Screenshots_aus_dem_Trailer-13
Star Citizen: Squadron 42. Get a clean pair of pants before entering. Star_Citizen_Screenshots_aus_dem_Trailer-10
Star Citizen: Squadron 42. Get a clean pair of pants before entering. Star_Citizen_Screenshots_aus_dem_Trailer-08
Star Citizen: Squadron 42. Get a clean pair of pants before entering. Star_Citizen_Screenshots_aus_dem_Trailer-04
Star Citizen: Squadron 42. Get a clean pair of pants before entering. Star_Citizen_Screenshots_aus_dem_Trailer-02

Last edited by ZappaBappa on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
ZappaBappa
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Star Citizen: Squadron 42. Get a clean pair of pants before entering. Empty Re: Star Citizen: Squadron 42. Get a clean pair of pants before entering.

Post by Albatross Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:33 pm

I need dat gaym inside me yo o_o
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Star Citizen: Squadron 42. Get a clean pair of pants before entering. Empty Re: Star Citizen: Squadron 42. Get a clean pair of pants before entering.

Post by ZappaBappa Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:53 am

Pledged 100 Euros... I cannot wait for this game D:
ZappaBappa
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down