Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shingeki no Kyoujin - the best manga you're not reading.

+15
Brunoc
War
Kiko
Spectral Spider
Revy
NinjagoonAF
TranClan67
CluelessNeko
TopgunUK
2-D
Dolorous-
-Thanatos-
Plue
Wing
saintcross
19 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shingeki no Kyoujin - the best manga you're not reading. - Page 4 Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyoujin - the best manga you're not reading.

Post by CluelessNeko Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:27 pm

Shit want down in this chapter.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Shingeki no Kyoujin - the best manga you're not reading. - Page 4 Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyoujin - the best manga you're not reading.

Post by KonohamaruHeaven Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:00 am

Erwin is nuts
KonohamaruHeaven
KonohamaruHeaven
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:25 am

And a complete pwnage badass.

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:05 am

Fun Fact-Irvin's motif was based on Adrian Alexander Veidt/Ozymandias, a character from Watchmen.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:19 am

There's something about a titan throwing titans at humans that is just completely awesome and horrible at the same time.

And having the props to being back THAT titan after all this time, props to the author.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:04 am

Well... I'm not really all that excited about that titan being brought back.
I figure the damn thing's not even a deviant class, and presumably Eren can transform into a titan, so it shouldn't be a particularly hardcore fight.

Anyone read the first issue of Attack On Titan: Before The Fall?
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:13 am

At the very least its a nice touch to bring that one back.

Definitely the creepiest titan so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:45 am

looks likes it's time to kill a certain Titan.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:38 pm

Maybe...but there are tons of titans being thrown at them and 3 human titans on their ass.

If Eren goes after that titan it will not end well.

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:52 am

Officially caught up on the manga. Holy shit. 1) Erwin better pull through. 2) that Titans gonna friggin die.
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:30 pm

--Raven-- wrote:Officially caught up on the manga. Holy shit. 1) Erwin better pull through. 2) that Titans gonna friggin die.
And I say good thing the anime stopped where it did.

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Why? Sure they left out some SUPER important bits like that Titan talking to that one girl, but the anime was awesome, was it not?
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:31 am

--Raven-- wrote:Why? Sure they left out some SUPER important bits like that Titan talking to that one girl, but the anime was awesome, was it not?
Its because the anime was awesome and such a faithful adaptation. If they did another series, they would catch up way too quick and we would get a reall fillerish ending or worse they go off on a tangent like the first Fullmetal Achemist series or Claymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:38 am

Oh, right, ya. I just misread your post.
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:08 pm

So we are all agreed that Levi takes over right?

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:11 am

Takes over the Scouting Legion?? Not a chance. 1) I think Erwins gonna pull through, or at least Im REALLY hoping he does and 2) Armin might not have skill like Levi but hes definitely got more pull to be Commander than Levi. I mean Armin has already begun the transition to be willing to sacrifice his own humanity for the human race as demonstrated when he lied to Bertholdt about Annie being tortured knowing that it was about as low a blow he could hope to deliver to anyone. Whats more, Erwin places a HUGE amount of faith in Armin's thinking like when Erwin let Armin design the whole plan to catch Annie.
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:15 am

Armin is too young, so he just becomes Levi's strategist/right hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:22 am

Thats true but Id put all my money on either Armin or Hanji and I dont think the Legion can survive with Hanji calling all the shots.
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:28 pm

--Raven-- wrote:Thats true but Id put all my money on either Armin or Hanji and I dont think the Legion can survive with Hanji calling all the shots.
They absolutely could not survive with Hanji in charge. They would have to call in someone to clean up the mess every time....hmmmm....

Shingeki no Kyoujin - the best manga you're not reading. - Page 4 Tumblr_mrdkgsZHRi1s89syko1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:29 am

o....m.....g this chapter.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:07 pm

CluelessNeko wrote:o....m.....g this chapter.
Did I seriously just read that?

Eren just did that right? Hannes went out like that right?

Oh..........my.

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:18 am

WolfWood37 wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:o....m.....g this chapter.
Did I seriously just read that?

Eren just did that right? Hannes went out like that right?

Oh..........my.
Yes Yes you did.Yes he did.

I t just just so dame epics and badass.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Okay, just had to be sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:23 pm

This chapter was too much. Its amazing.
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:34 am

ok so now eren, ymir, and the ape titan can control lesser titans?
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next