Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 26: Shiki is moe.

+27
Killaman16
NinjagoonAF
Keck282
2-D
-Solid
Nanamix
HonestLiar
Plue
ASecondChance
Daiyousei
Saya
NoblePhantasm
GhostCell
Kyu
LastBlues
IeptBarakat
Revy
PT-Desu
Rex
rederoin
Albatross
Wing
CluelessNeko
BrandonBandicoot
TopgunUK
Destructo
MikuHatsune
31 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 26: Shiki is moe.  - Page 21 Empty Re: Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 26: Shiki is moe.

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:26 am

Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Suicide Policeman wrote:Can you even mod BF3?

im sure rex will find a way, after all he has a bachelors in computer science :)

Name one reason why that's funny.

eh...heheh... ups
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 26: Shiki is moe.  - Page 21 Empty Re: Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 26: Shiki is moe.

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:50 am

Mostly because you like to shove the fact that you have a platinum bachelor's degree in idontactuallygiveafuckwhat handed to you from God himself into people's faces and he's mocking you. It's amusing.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:07 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:Mostly because you like to shove the fact that you have a platinum bachelor's degree in idontactuallygiveafuckwhat handed to you from God himself into people's faces and he's mocking you. It's amusing.
It was a good thing and a major achievement for me. I see no harm in being happy about it. Did you go to college?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:15 am

That's nice. Second year come fall.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:19 am

rederoin wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:Moe money.
Moe problems.
Moe bitches.
Why so moe?
lol I don't know.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:21 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:Mostly because you like to shove the fact that you have a platinum bachelor's degree in idontactuallygiveafuckwhat handed to you from God himself into people's faces and he's mocking you. It's amusing.

youre making it sound like im a huge a douchebag lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:24 am

For mocking someone like Rex? Hardly.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:27 am

im just poking fun, like how i call you vlad the impaler Asmile
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:28 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:For mocking someone like Rex? Hardly.
Noble, why do you dislike me?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:30 am

im just gonna....go.....practice my piano playing.....eh heheh ups
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:48 am

MikuHatsune wrote:im just gonna....go.....practice my piano playing.....eh heheh ups

more like ur skin flute.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:57 am

LastBlues wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:im just gonna....go.....practice my piano playing.....eh heheh ups

more like ur skin flute.
No practice needed for that!
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:17 am

Rex wrote:Noble, why do you dislike me?
I've been staring at my monitor for a good half hour now trying to come up with something. I guess I don't dislike you. I am, however, baffled by you. I'm in awe of you. I don't understand how you function. You shouldn't function. You are unlike anything I've encountered, between bizarre statements and insane logic. You are invariably oblivious to your own train of thought and everything seems to make perfect sense to you.

I'm convinced you suffer from some sort of mental disorder someone has yet to diagnose and it's unfortunate I have to say that. You actually seem genuinely paranoid about some of us in the faction being entirely against you, trying to mock and humiliate you. We're reasonable people and I sincerely hope you understand that. There is always a reason we address some of the things you say, regardless of how we do it. You handwave any sort of argument or negative response instead of trying to seriously look at yourself. Not in your own bubble of a world, but in ours. You don't belong. You're the odd one out, anomalous.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:27 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Rex wrote:Noble, why do you dislike me?
I've been staring at my monitor for a good half hour now trying to come up with something. I guess I don't dislike you. I am, however, baffled by you. I'm in awe of you. I don't understand how you function. You shouldn't function. You are unlike anything I've encountered, between bizarre statements and insane logic. You are invariably oblivious to your own train of thought and everything seems to make perfect sense to you.

I'm convinced you suffer from some sort of mental disorder someone has yet to diagnose and it's unfortunate I have to say that. You actually seem genuinely paranoid about some of us in the faction being entirely against you, trying to mock and humiliate you. We're reasonable people and I sincerely hope you understand that. There is always a reason we address some of the things you say, regardless of how we do it. You handwave any sort of argument or negative response instead of trying to seriously look at yourself. Not in your own bubble of a world, but in ours. You don't belong. You're the odd one out, anomalous.

You sound like you want me to change myself. I don't know what you hope for me to accomplish in doing that. It's like you're trying to understand the human condition and think that I'm not fitting the normal mold. What is normal, Noble? And why should I tailor myself to it?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:29 am

People don't change. I'd very much like for you to become self-aware and question yourself, not just us.

Don't bullshit me into this philosophical nonsense about "normality". It comes down to very basic logic, something you cannot seem to adhere to. There's very little pride to be taken in being unlike everyone else, particularly in your case. Just because you're unique doesn't mean you're useful.

Last edited by NoblePhantasm on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ASecondChance Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:32 am

can i buy happy endings with AF dollars?
ASecondChance
ASecondChance

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:33 am

ASecondChance wrote:can i buy happy endings with AF dollars?

You can get them for free.

Spoiler:
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:34 am

Clearly I didn't practice long enough

LastBlues wrote:

more like ur skin flute.

Bitch please im a meistro for that already
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:35 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:People don't change. I'd very much like for you to become self-aware and question yourself, not just us.
Well it bothers me that whenever I say anything, I get shot down for it, with no real resolution, no why. Just because 'he's Rex'. I don't thinking I'm doing anything wrong in the first place, you guys (who genuinely feel some level of discouragement about when I post) always lead me to believe that everything I say is wrong. Yes you're sometimes 'out to get me', and no that's not fair. But life's not fair, I know this. It's just that I think of this place as an asylum, not of insane people, but a place to escape and talk with people like me. I don't want to come here to get assaulted more so than walking outside the door. But I do. And you think I'm paranoid for thinking that? Hah!
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:39 am

So how about those new BT-16s?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:40 am

Don't you just hate it when you can't find the droid you're looking for?
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HonestLiar Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:42 am

Is Rex high again?

Oh also for those wanting to know what my stick looks like (I.E; No one) then here it is.

Yo
HonestLiar
HonestLiar

http://Jeffcronenweths.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:42 am

MikuHatsune wrote:So how about those new BT-16s?
wazzat.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:45 am

Rex wrote:
NoblePhantasm wrote:People don't change. I'd very much like for you to become self-aware and question yourself, not just us.
Well it bothers me that whenever I say anything, I get shot down for it, with no real resolution, no why. Just because 'he's Rex'. I don't thinking I'm doing anything wrong in the first place, you guys (who genuinely feel some level of discouragement about when I post) always lead me to believe that everything I say is wrong. Yes you're sometimes 'out to get me', and no that's not fair. But life's not fair, I know this. It's just that I think of this place as an asylum, not of insane people, but a place to escape and talk with people like me. I don't want to come here to get assaulted more so than walking outside the door. But I do. And you think I'm paranoid for thinking that? Hah!
Rex, we love you unconditionally.

But you say some dumb shit sometimes. You're still my friend and shit, but DAMN DO YOU SAY SOME DUMB THINGS.

But I love you for it, because this place would be boring as hell without you (and maybe a few other people).

...if you excuse me I need to go vomit now.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:45 am

HonestLiar wrote: Is Rex high again?

Oh also for those wanting to know what my stick looks like (I.E; No one) then here it is.

Yo

Eww I don't want to see your stick.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next