Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody know how this guy made this?

2 posters

Go down

Anybody know how this guy made this? Empty Anybody know how this guy made this?

Post by Anti-Enix Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwPLSrwhehc

The only technique I know of doing something like this is by masking, but there's just no way he could've done this entire thing by masking right? I mean he would have had to mask every single frame by frame of every character in this video. I just find that very hard to believe. Especially considering how perfect it looks, is there some type of program, app or anything that makes this possible without having to mask every thing frame by frame?!!
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Anybody know how this guy made this? Empty Re: Anybody know how this guy made this?

Post by ZappaBappa Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:35 am

He uses masking yeah. and Chroma keying. The intro scene with the Swordfish wasn't so hard since it already had a blue screen around it. All he had to do is use a blue chroma key on it, and mask out the rest of the remaining tiny bits

The running scenes look masked out too. So yeah, i'm pretty sure he spend quite some time masking every frame. Luckily anime movement doesn't use as many frames, and it seems most sequences he mapped out are the same case

Still, very nicely done. It is indeed time consuming
ZappaBappa
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down