Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Manga - "What is this...I don't even..." Edition

+9
owwie
PT-Desu
Snapalope
LastBlues
Wolf92
ToastyChan
Kyu
Plue
Nilt
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fairy Tail Manga - "What is this...I don't even..." Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Fairy Tail Manga - "What is this...I don't even..." Edition

Post by Wolf92 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Well so much for that guild leader. I think this is a new level of worthless I have ever seen in a story
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail Manga - "What is this...I don't even..." Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Fairy Tail Manga - "What is this...I don't even..." Edition

Post by LastBlues Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Minerva new guild master.

LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapalope Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:34 am

Minerva confirmed for bitch
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:27 am

Wolf92 wrote:Well so much for that guild leader. I think this is a new level of worthless I have ever seen in a story

Maybe so, but you can't say the moron didn't have it coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:13 pm

ok so Dragonslayers can turn into dragons now. I have to wonder did the dragons think that really was a good idea? Also can this have something to do with the fact that Natsu/Gajeel/Wendy are really old? Think about it, Zerf knows Natsu and when Laxus put a barrier around the guild nobody older than 80 years old couldn't pass through, Natsu and Gajeel included
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Also this

Fairy Tail Manga - "What is this...I don't even..." Edition - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=841&filename=1348829968711
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Wolf92 wrote:ok so Dragonslayers can turn into dragons now. I have to wonder did the dragons think that really was a good idea? Also can this have something to do with the fact that Natsu/Gajeel/Wendy are really old? Think about it, Zerf knows Natsu and when Laxus put a barrier around the guild nobody older than 80 years old couldn't pass through, Natsu and Gajeel included

but Natsu grew up with Erza and they show all those scenes of their childhood.

maybe when they were training with the dragons something happened.

and there was a hitn they could turn into dragons before like when Natsu goes into dragonforce mode he grew scales on his skin.

LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:27 pm

LastBlues wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:ok so Dragonslayers can turn into dragons now. I have to wonder did the dragons think that really was a good idea? Also can this have something to do with the fact that Natsu/Gajeel/Wendy are really old? Think about it, Zerf knows Natsu and when Laxus put a barrier around the guild nobody older than 80 years old couldn't pass through, Natsu and Gajeel included

but Natsu grew up with Erza and they show all those scenes of their childhood.

maybe when they were training with the dragons something happened.
He is either over 80 years old or a statue

Which one do you want to go with? Anf
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:49 pm

please dont' ruin my image of Wendy by telling me she's like 80 years old.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Doesn't matter as long as she looks good.
maybe 80 for her is 18
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:15 pm

I'm siding with the little guy on this one
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:35 am

such stupid predictable plot.

oh boy defeating zeref is important, screw the little guy and his speech on changing the past bla hblah.

open the stupid gate, go back to the past, f up everything, some grand scheme cooked by the knight, everybody cries wah wah then some dragonforce magic ftw end arc.

I wonder how long it took to draw those buildings geezus lol
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Wolf92 wrote:I'm siding with the little guy on this one

So am I.

SO they are going to open the gate, go back in the past and cause the dragons to disappear and zeref and acnologia to become all powerful in the first place.

And also explains why Zeref knows Natsu and probably why the barrier worked on natsu and gajeel in the fight for fairy tail arc.

Next thing we know Natsu and Igneel are the SAME person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapalope Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:54 am

WolfWood37 wrote:

So am I.

SO they are going to open the gate, go back in the past and cause the dragons to disappear and zeref and acnologia to become all powerful in the first place.

And also explains why Zeref knows Natsu and probably why the barrier worked on natsu and gajeel in the fight for fairy tail arc.

Holy shit Wolf, holy mother of God. That is some damn fine thinking.

Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:49 pm

LastBlues wrote:please dont' ruin my image of Wendy by telling me she's like 80 years old.
I won't
Spoiler:
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:03 am

Snapalope wrote:
WolfWood37 wrote:

So am I.

As soon as they said acnologia was a person / dragon slayer, and they were going back in time to July 7th...it wasn't too hard to connect the dots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:01 pm

The idiocy of the characters in this series never ends

Why wont it end? It hurts me to see their idiocy

Please make it end
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:05 am

WolfWood37 wrote:
Snapalope wrote:
WolfWood37 wrote:

So am I.

As soon as they said acnologia was a person / dragon slayer, and they were going back in time to July 7th...it wasn't too hard to connect the dots.

kill a lot of dragons and bathe in their blood = human -> dragon.

some backwards logic = dragon -> human?

guess if you love something enough....HA.

also hooded lady = Sorano = Yukino's sister.

LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Their magic was made to kill people? You telling me that all the other magic was not made for that?
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Wolf92 wrote:Their magic was made to kill people? You telling me that all the other magic was not made for that?

they do everything but. xD
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:56 am

312 is out....well now....wasn't expecting her as the hooded figure.

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:59 am

more time travelling shenningans.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by owwie Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:34 pm

oh lawdy...this manga when it comes too lucy they don't stop.
owwie
owwie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:05 am

You know after all this build up I have to say that pay off is weak. 1000 dragons just shows up? I expected more
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:52 am

Wolf92 wrote:You know after all this build up I have to say that pay off is weak. 1000 dragons just shows up? I expected more

acnologia? lolol

1000 and ONE dragons.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next