Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat version 22: Docking Permission Denied

+26
Biokinetica
HonestLiar
Pai
Wolf92
-Solid
GhostCell
Killaman16
Kevinthewiseone
Revy
NoblePhantasm
Zuly
ToastyChan
Nanamix
佚Utsukushi
Keck282
Kyu
LastBlues
Plue
Wing
TopgunUK
PT-Desu
Destructo
CluelessNeko
MikuHatsune
IeptBarakat
BrandonBandicoot
30 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat version 22: Docking Permission Denied - Page 4 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat version 22: Docking Permission Denied

Post by TopgunUK Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:05 am

Wing wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:[flash(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/qahd6LcW-mI[flash]
[flash(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/uUHfBchBIDk[flash]

>Total Eclipse VN has better opening song than the Anime

Why Koda Kumi? Why?

Do you have any idea what happened with the games development?

They released a PC trial for it in 2007, and now it's being released five years later on consoles. And that all but kills the chance of it being translated, especially with an early anime adaptation.

I'm not sure, Total Eclipse is primarily a LN which isn't finished yet though, the trial version on PC was just a short story from it, now this console version is probably the whole LN in VN form and probably finishes the story off too.

I'm hoping the Alternative Chronicles stuff will be translated at some point but no one's working on it right now, mainly because the game engine Age uses is a complete cunt to hack, and they have to do it all over again with every separate release because of this awkward engine so the group that translated Muv-Luv and Alternative isn't bothering with the Chronicles stuff.

There's this ^ which is just a side story about some Orbital Divers during the attack on Sadogashima Hive but that's all that's translated and it's very short/kinda irrelevant.

The Day After seems like the most interesting VN sidestory, it's set in the Unlimited timeline after Alternative V, it'd be nice if someone would give it the Youtube treatment too but whoever translated Chicken Divers probably only did it because it was so short.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat version 22: Docking Permission Denied - Page 4 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat version 22: Docking Permission Denied

Post by Kyu Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:06 am

Plue wrote:Pokemon cards suck it is all about Yugioh.
Yugioh got to hard to follow, so I stopped.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:08 am

佚Utsukushi wrote:What's the curse? Something about Members Pictures

that's probably Miku being stupid, don't worry about it.

Kyu wrote:

bish can't handle CARDGAMES ON MOTORCYCLE.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:13 am

its time to du du du du catchem all

Back to top Go down

Post by Plue Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:36 am

Kyu wrote:
It's no too hard to follow if you like take it slowly. How far into the game did you get?
Plue
Plue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:06 pm

http://www.twitch.tv/fgtvlive

lolplayingk-pop

Plue wrote:
Kyu wrote:
It's no too hard to follow if you like take it slowly. How far into the game did you get?
Until they introduced syncro summons.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:21 pm

synchro summons is like normal tribute summoning but with specific monsters.

the overalying shit is more complicated even though it's the same tribute summoning.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Plue Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Synchro Summoning is done using two different monster. Tuner & non-tuner monsters. You need at least one tuner monster to synchro summon. To synchro summon properly, the level of the tuner + the non-tuner monster(s) must equal the level of the synchro monster you are trying to summon. It is similar to ritual summoning except you need tuners.

Overlaying/XYZ, is much more simple than synchros. Basically you just need more than one monster of the same level. For example there will be an XYZ monster that says, you need 2 level 4 monster to summon this card. When you have 2 level 4 monsters on your field, you just place them on top of each other, with the XYZ monster on the top. The monsters used to summon the XYZ monster are called XYZ materials and they are used by the XYZ monster for its effects. For example, it will say that once per turn you can eject one xyz material to draw a card from the deck.

Last edited by Plue on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Plue
Plue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:31 pm

The top banner sucks.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:38 pm

is the background picture going to change?

Whiskers and I approve the left picture of the banner.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:02 pm

LastBlues wrote:is the background picture going to change?

Whiskers and I approve the left picture of the banner.
It's making me sleepy...

Dying...of boredom...so...tired

*thud*
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:12 pm

Plue wrote:Synchro Summoning is done using two different monster. Tuner & non-tuner monsters. You need at least one tuner monster to synchro summon. To synchro summon properly, the level of the tuner + the non-tuner monster(s) must equal the level of the synchro monster you are trying to summon. It is similar to ritual summoning except you need tuners.

Overlaying/XYZ, is much more simple than synchros. Basically you just need more than one monster of the same level. For example there will be an XYZ monster that says, you need 2 level 4 monster to summon this card. When you have 2 level 4 monsters on your field, you just place them on top of each other, with the XYZ monster on the top. The monsters used to summon the XYZ monster are called XYZ materials and they are used by the XYZ monster for its effects. For example, it will say that once per turn you can eject one xyz material to draw a card from the deck.
I understand. I guess it's wasn't because it was too hard, I just lost interest. I could probably start playing again and do well if I really wanted to, but I heard the have like new rules and banned cards I would have to learn, plus theres pretty cheap tactics out now like OTK's.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanamix Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:41 pm

What is this nerd discussion going on in here.
Nanamix
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/nanasesakamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by ToastyChan Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:44 pm

lol i just go on dueling network.

lots of fucking op decks
ToastyChan
ToastyChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:23 pm

I really like the new banner, best so far, kpop fury!

Yugioh is far more complex than pokemon, traps, and spell memes, and fuuuuu-sion ha's

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:52 pm

My gawd, I love the new banner.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Destructo wrote:My gawd, I love the new banner.
I know the left is moetastic.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:22 pm

My faith in humanity has been restored.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:24 pm

/g/eneral Chat version 22: Docking Permission Denied - Page 4 1342396815474
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Top forgot what anime that is.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:34 pm

What the fuck is that

edit: well, it's kinda cute....
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:41 pm

/g/eneral Chat version 22: Docking Permission Denied - Page 4 1341768349520
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:48 pm

bleh bleh bleh bleh kill it
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:04 pm

/g/eneral Chat version 22: Docking Permission Denied - Page 4 TONID
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:19 am

>Halo in the banner.

lol.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next