Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Manga Genre Preferences

Go down

Anime/Manga Genre Preferences  Empty Anime/Manga Genre Preferences

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:58 am

Apparently lots of the people on here are looking for new manga to read or anime to watch so just a shot out in the dark, I figure we could post what everyone like in a series and that way we could help them find a new one to look over if we know any. Traps, School Life, Neko's, etc. Or for all of you perverted ppls we can use this also as an image share of fapable material or just regular pics for our personal collections, don't lie I know you have them, I can seeeee you.....But andywho I think its obvious to every one what I like:
Anime/Manga Genre Preferences  Gravitation_11_1024
Anime/Manga Genre Preferences  Sekaiichi_cover

but also stuff like

Anime/Manga Genre Preferences  Inuyasha-1
Anime/Manga Genre Preferences  189
Anime/Manga Genre Preferences  Ouran-host-club

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga Genre Preferences  Empty Re: Anime/Manga Genre Preferences

Post by IeptBarakat Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:29 am

I'll let this one thread slide for now seeing how you just made it right after the rule was created.

• Effective June 19th, 2012. You need permission from a moderator or an admin to start a "Post your" thread. This includes "Post your Favorite" threads.

However, at some point in the future this thread may be removed if we create an official thread similar to this. As currently both the Anime and Manga Sections are split into two. And I have the right to delete or move this thread at will.

And in terms of nsfw content.

PT-Desu wrote:
PM the person.
you can post NSFW under links but you have to remove it after being shared. It can't stay on the forum.

Last edited by IeptBarakat on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:38 am

IeptBarakat wrote:I'll let this one thread slide for now seeing how you just made it right after the rule was created.

• Effective June 19th, 2012. You need permission from a moderator or an admin to start a "Post your" thread. This includes "Post your Favorite" threads.

However, at some point in the future this thread may be removed if we create an official thread similar to this. As currently both the Anime and Manga Sections are split into two. And I have the right to delete or move this thread at will.

Thank youuu <3

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:08 am

An update from the admin regarding nsfw content.

PT-Desu wrote:
PM the person.
you can post NSFW under links but you have to remove it after being shared. It can't stay on the forum.

Also this thread Will be closed when Recommendation threads have been added to the Anime and Manga Sections.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down