Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version 18: blood for the blood god

+26
Lone
Biokinetica
Nanamix
Rex
2-D
GunRunner
ToastyChan
RavenDW
IeptBarakat
-Solid
PT-Desu
TopgunUK
NoblePhantasm
CluelessNeko
Destructo
GhostCell
Kyu
BrandonBandicoot
Killaman16
LastBlues
Hollow
Albatross
Revy
Wing
JanaffStache
MikuHatsune
30 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 18: blood for the blood god - Page 36 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 18: blood for the blood god

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:51 am

evil glare
NoblePhantasm wrote:It's horrible. I get bullied all the time. They steal my lunch money and shun me because I'm different. I don't care about studying and I've been doing drugs for a year now. They're not clever enough to steal my coke money. Heheh. I sometimes cut myself over how much everyone doesn't like me. It feels good. There's this cute chick, though, I think she likes me. She's bullied me less than the others so clearly she has a thing for me. But I don't know, I'm not ready for a relationship with my teacher. It'd be weird, wouldn't it? All told, I love being in school. It's the best ever. The end.
Do I have to kick somebody butt for picking on my bro evil glare.
Don't do drugs.
Tell then I will hunt then in their dreams.Make love to the good looking females in their family.
Kiss that girl .
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 18: blood for the blood god - Page 36 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 18: blood for the blood god

Post by TopgunUK Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:01 am

Yeah, tell then, Nobel.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Solid Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:02 am

Comebacks don't get anymore crazier than this.

-Solid
-Solid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:02 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:It's horrible. I get bullied all the time. They steal my lunch money and shun me because I'm different. I don't care about studying and I've been doing drugs for a year now. They're not clever enough to steal my coke money. Heheh. I sometimes cut myself over how much everyone doesn't like me. It feels good. There's this cute chick, though, I think she likes me. She's bullied me less than the others so clearly she has a thing for me. But I don't know, I'm not ready for a relationship with my teacher. It'd be weird, wouldn't it? All told, I love being in school. It's the best ever. The end.
Adissapoint Adissapoint Adissapoint Adissapoint Adissapoint

Spoiler:
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:06 am

-Solid wrote:Comebacks don't get anymore crazier than this.

Love MvC2 . Good childhood.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:06 am

Killaman16 wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah, I think that's fair to say. She's a bit short, but she makes up for it in other ways. Fine, firm legs, a nice waist... Her breasts are not as firm, but still desirable. Above all else, she's got a cute face and the cherry on top is that she wears glasses. I just love glasses! She wears stockings and these short-as-fuck, tight skirts. She sometimes "forgets" her bra. I must admit, for a 70 year-old, she's damn fine.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:10 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah, I think that's fair to say. She's a bit short, but she makes up for it in other ways. Fine, firm legs, a nice waist... Her breasts are not as firm, but still desirable. Above all else, she's got a cute face and the cherry on top is that she wears glasses. I just love glasses! She wears stockings and these short-as-fuck, tight skirts. She sometimes "forgets" her bra. I must admit, for a 70 year-old, she's damn fine.

Aduh uh......................what?
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:12 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
Spoiler:
Old lady's need love too
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:12 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
Spoiler:
Aduh Ehhhhh................fuck it. I'd hit that. BTW you're in high school right?
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:15 am

One week away from being done with my first year of college.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Solid Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:18 am

Eh, I miss high school honestly...

But, I am where I am, and I still gotta find a job at a clinic as soon as I can.
-Solid
-Solid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:20 am

-Solid wrote:Eh, I miss high school honestly...

But, I am where I am, and I still gotta find a job at a clinic as soon as I can.
Good luck.You going try be a VN or RN?
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Solid Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:21 am

I just graduated as a Medical Assistant. I am not certified as of now because I've not done and passed the state exam.
-Solid
-Solid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:22 am

-Solid wrote:I just graduated as a Medical Assistant. I am not certified as of now because I've not done and passed the state exam.
oh my bad lol. Good luck with that.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:26 am

PT or Nana can you upload the original picture used on the left side of the anime faction logo at the top? I need it for the DA group logo. also if you have the anime faction title in a separate .psd that'd be better so I can combine the two.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:27 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:One week away from being done with my first year of college.
Oh ok, I just finished my third year at a community college and I'm transferring to a University.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:33 am

Killaman16 wrote:Oh ok, I just finished my third year at a community college and I'm transferring to a University.
Power to you.
White power.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:34 am

LastBlues wrote:PT or Nana can you upload the original picture used on the left side of the anime faction logo at the top? I need it for the DA group logo. also if you have the anime faction title in a separate .psd that'd be better so I can combine the two.
Gallery everyone can upload pics,but higher ups have to approve it.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:37 am

Even though it's old. It's still fun.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:40 am

Dude what game is that?
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:45 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:Oh ok, I just finished my third year at a community college and I'm transferring to a University.
Power to you.
White power.
 /g/eneral Chat Version 18: blood for the blood god - Page 36 Tumblr_lidokeXRde1qap0dqo1_500
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanamix Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:51 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
Spoiler:

Pix or it didn't happen. Adur
Nanamix
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/nanasesakamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:53 am

Nanamix wrote:
NoblePhantasm wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
Spoiler:

Pix or it didn't happen. Adur
Oh no that's alot to old.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:00 pm

/g/eneral Chat Version 18: blood for the blood god - Page 36 LCZZw
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:09 pm

NoblePhantasm wrote: /g/eneral Chat Version 18: blood for the blood god - Page 36 LCZZw
 /g/eneral Chat Version 18: blood for the blood god - Page 36 61ca2ba2535c14a2025ef5be2d364026 /g/eneral Chat Version 18: blood for the blood god - Page 36 Gintama00014-650x365
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next