Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version 17: The School They Burnt Down to Build the Old School

+24
GunRunner
JanaffStache
Zuly
KonohamaruHeaven
Rex
TopgunUK
Kyu
D2Girls
IeptBarakat
PT-Desu
Dinoraffe
Revy
2-D
GhostCell
LastBlues
Killaman16
Kevinthewiseone
Hollow
MikuHatsune
NoblePhantasm
CluelessNeko
Destructo
Wing
BrandonBandicoot
28 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 17: The School They Burnt Down to Build the Old School - Page 36 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 17: The School They Burnt Down to Build the Old School

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:25 am

nothin to do here
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 17: The School They Burnt Down to Build the Old School - Page 36 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 17: The School They Burnt Down to Build the Old School

Post by CluelessNeko Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:26 am

LadyRay01 wrote:well given my furry nature, if there are any others that are likewise I do suggest Ginga Densetsu weed

If you are looking for action packed, fan service, and humor then I suggest Get Backers

Now if youre looking for a little male on male relationship I suggest this funny cute, and dramatic at times show-Sekai ichi Hatsukoi

And last but not least if you are looking to laugh, kill your brain cells, and become confused by your sexual identity then Nerima Daikon Brothers is the show for you

Oh my.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:27 am

MikuHatsune wrote:nothin to do here
Yeah, im gonna bounce and play some call of duty.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:28 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:furry nature
https://i.imgur.com/qKaOU.gif

/g/eneral Chat Version 17: The School They Burnt Down to Build the Old School - Page 36 JunsuCreep

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:33 am

NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:37 am

/g/eneral Chat Version 17: The School They Burnt Down to Build the Old School - Page 36 Onewheadnod

for now anyway until I can figure out what Iept likes

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:41 am

GhostCell wrote:
Suicide Policeman wrote:sam never sleeps.
traits of a perfect rapist

rapist? you mean rape victim.
He never stops getting action.

Revy wrote:
Suicide Policeman wrote:>korra fag dissin on lastblues
lol bitch get real.
I will slap your shit, bitch nigga.
yeah.

reason for edit: stop double posting, or imma have to choke a bitch Arage

-miku
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:44 am

LastBlues wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:
Just found out i got a gaming channel on my cable tv.
Ginx TV or something
Gaems? How much better is it than G4?

I don't know, i don't know anything about G4.
They were showing some E3 stuff but i didn't watched for too long, the Euro is on.
Lol ronaldo missed two chances which messi wouldve scored Adur

Messi is a much better player than Ronaldo in my eyes.
The way he was playing the other way he should get the fuck out of the field.

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:47 am

NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:10 am

I'm still waking up at 2:00 PM everyday. I've never had this much trouble changing my sleep schedule.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:12 am

Kicking my friend ass for not giving me a ride. Shit I had to run for the damn bus -_-. Now the cute girls think I'm a creep :(.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:14 am

Suicide Policeman wrote:
GhostCell wrote:
Suicide Policeman wrote:sam never sleeps.
traits of a perfect rapist

rapist? you mean rape victim.
He never stops getting action.

/g/eneral Chat Version 17: The School They Burnt Down to Build the Old School - Page 36 263886_1327178511203
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:15 am

Wing wrote:I'm still waking up at 2:00 PM everyday. I've never had this much trouble changing my sleep schedule.

Theres this funny thing some people do. Its like a physical alarm clock. When you lay down to bed, hit your head on your pillow(not hard) the same number of time you want to wake up in the morning for example if you want to wake up at 5 hit your head on the pillow five times.

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:19 am

LadyRay01 wrote:
Wing wrote:I'm still waking up at 2:00 PM everyday. I've never had this much trouble changing my sleep schedule.

Theres this funny thing some people do. Its like a physical alarm clock. When you lay down to bed, hit your head on your pillow(not hard) the same number of time you want to wake up in the morning for example if you want to wake up at 5 hit your head on the pillow five times.

I don't know why but that internal alarm shit only worked when I have classes I'll wake up an hour before I have to leave, once on break I think my body don't give a shit and I just sleep till noon
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:26 am

Why don't you be psychologist man you seem good at this Anf
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:37 am

Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:39 am

I be psychologist. You be bad grammatic.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:48 am

"One mark of a Cloudcuckoolander is when, 90% of the time, you think the character is just plain nuts, but 10% of the time, you suspect that the character is in fact the Only Sane Man on the show. In other words, a Cloudcuckoolander has massive knowledge and understanding of the workings of the universe... Unfortunately when they are Genre Savvy, nobody else is, and when they are not, everybody else is. In any event, they can be oddly endearing, if not downright Crazy Awesome."

right on the nose

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:52 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:I be psychologist. You be bad grammatic.
I hate this phone, also you shut your whore mouth before I shut it for you Arage
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:52 am

Never needed an alarm clock, i do set them though just in case, but i have always woke up before the alarms.
Just after laying down think of the time you want to wake up, it helps knowing what the current time is too.

it's magic
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:56 am

PT-Desu wrote:Never needed an alarm clock, i do set them though just in case, but i have always woke up before the alarms.
Just after laying down think of the time you want to wake up, it helps knowing what the current time is too.

it's magic

I'll try it tonight, I need to be up at noon tomorrow.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:59 am

lol perhaps you are part cat

/g/eneral Chat Version 17: The School They Burnt Down to Build the Old School - Page 36 Funny-pictures-annoyed-cat-wants-a-nap

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:44 am

I now wake up between 6-7am. :o
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:31 am

aww yeah sins of a solar empire: rebellion

/g/eneral Chat Version 17: The School They Burnt Down to Build the Old School - Page 36 Randymarshjizznewskyrim

PT-Desu wrote:Never needed an alarm clock, i do set them though just in case, but i have always woke up before the alarms.

it's magic

the other thing i do is imagine i have something important to do, so i wake up really fast, heart racing, and full of energy
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next