Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

+26
Plue
Biokinetica
Albatross
DragonSlayin-Link
Rex
Kevinthewiseone
-Solid
Vanellope Von Schweetz
☆Dovahkiin☆
ASecondChance
Kyu
Zuly
GhostCell
Nilt
ZoomTranquilty
Revy
LastBlues
MikuHatsune
PT-Desu
Wing
Destructo
RavenDW
TopgunUK
IeptBarakat
Killaman16
BrandonBandicoot
30 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:24 am

TopgunUK wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:so thats perfect for me, i dont watch hentai, just the good bits Adur
What part is that?

The sections where the coxae achieve spontaneous locomotion.

lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:32 am

TopgunUK wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:so thats perfect for me, i dont watch hentai, just the good bits Adur
What part is that?

The sections where the coxae achieve spontaneous locomotion.
The wiggy wuggy?
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:37 am

piping
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:38 am

....I don't get it.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:42 am

Thats cause its cool people speak homeslice
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:55 am

/g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition - Page 3 1332707897530

It's not my fault I'm not cool.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:08 am

aww its ok brandi
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:36 am

you need to upgrade, Brandon.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:51 am

Sigh. Earlier today some folks were shot just outside our apartment building. One died on our gate, two got part of his ear shot and the other died. I really, really hate this neighborhood. It's a shame really, because I love the shops and culture surrounding this area.
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:53 am

Zuly wrote:Sigh. Earlier today some folks were shot just outside our apartment building. One died on our gate, two got part of his ear shot and the other died. I really, really hate this neighborhood. It's a shame really, because I love the shops and culture surrounding this area.

Couple of people around my town got shot 2 weeks ago.

It was a father and his son I think. The son lost an arm to gangrene I heard.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:53 am

holy shit zuly you should leave thats way too close for comfort, any idea what the relation is with the dead people and the shooters?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:54 am

>Dark Souls announced for PC with exclusive content

/g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition - Page 3 14f

>Uses GFWL

/g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition - Page 3 1315964779909
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 am

If there is anyone still on gametrailers or knows anyone that is still there, the forum migration is going to happen soon.

So if they haven't made an account here, they had better do it quick.

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:12 am

Killaman16 wrote:>Dark Souls announced for PC with exclusive content

/g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition - Page 3 14f

>Uses GFWL

/g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition - Page 3 1315964779909
>GFWL

/g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition - Page 3 1327958550572
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:25 am

WolfWood37 wrote:If there is anyone still on gametrailers or knows anyone that is still there, the forum migration is going to happen soon.

Yeah, it's supposed to come in a few weeks.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:29 am

Destructo wrote:
WolfWood37 wrote:If there is anyone still on gametrailers or knows anyone that is still there, the forum migration is going to happen soon.

Yeah, it's supposed to come in a few weeks.

I would say no later than 2 weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:32 am

What ever happened to that android application that let you read manga for free. Mango I think it was called

Hey Brandon what's that manga you read with that creepy loser chick on your signature
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:25 am

MikuHatsune wrote:holy shit zuly you should leave thats way too close for comfort, any idea what the relation is with the dead people and the shooters?
I was afraid to ask the police officers as they seemed just as lost as we were. I'm sure the one that got off with only a shot ear probably explained the situation but I was afraid to ask anyways. We were asked a bunch of questions though. When we heard the shots, we ran to the balcony and we saw one of the guys leaning over our apartment building before falling on the floor, and the one that died collapsed behind my roommate's car.
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:44 am

So many lulz...
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:49 am

GhostCell wrote:What ever happened to that android application that let you read manga for free. Mango I think it was called

Hey Brandon what's that manga you read with that creepy loser chick on your signature
Boku no Pico
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:28 am

GhostCell wrote:What ever happened to that android application that let you read manga for free. Mango I think it was called

1. Pocket Manga, I have it and it's great. The guy constantly does updates and is pretty cool to boot.

2. http://myanimelist.net/manga/28533/Watashi_ga_Motenai_no_wa_Dou_Kangaetemo_Omaera_ga_Warui! (Awesome manga that you need to check out)
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:47 am

Zuly wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:holy shit zuly you should leave thats way too close for comfort, any idea what the relation is with the dead people and the shooters?
I was afraid to ask the police officers as they seemed just as lost as we were. I'm sure the one that got off with only a shot ear probably explained the situation but I was afraid to ask anyways. We were asked a bunch of questions though. When we heard the shots, we ran to the balcony and we saw one of the guys leaning over our apartment building before falling on the floor, and the one that died collapsed behind my roommate's car.
That shits scary I'd get the hell out as fast as I can.
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ASecondChance Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:07 am

try comicrack for android

question, if i break a rule (cuz ima talk about piracy) please be gentle....

i was looking for some answers but it seems its tough as fuck but i remember that you guys might now something...
where can i get a cracked/working free CAT SIS (Caterpillar Service Information System) ?
ASecondChance
ASecondChance

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:14 am

ASecondChance wrote:

try comicrack for android

question, if i break a rule (cuz ima talk about piracy) please be gentle....

i was looking for some answers but it seems its tough as fuck but i remember that you guys might now something...
where can i get a cracked/working free CAT SIS (Caterpillar Service Information System) ?
/g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition - Page 3 Ban_hammer
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:34 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:

Boku no Pico
STFU Brandon I've already fapped to that thanks wing, also asecondchance well since torrentz and stuff can't be talked about I wouldn't be able to tell you about this .eu site I found it might have something on what you are looking but thats against the rules.
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next