Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

+9
jayden63
Revy
GhostCell
MikuHatsune
Destructo
Rex
Wing
FullArmageddon
FightingFurball
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Opinions?

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - Page 2 Voting1186%Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - Page 2 Voting12 86% 
[ 6 ]
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - Page 2 Voting1114%Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - Page 2 Voting12 14% 
[ 1 ]
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - Page 2 Voting110%Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - Page 2 Voting12 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - Page 2 Empty Re: Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Post by Setsu Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:24 pm

I GUESS I M TOO OLD FOR THIS;;; I MIGHT COME BACK AROUND THE HEIGHT ORNINETH oops caps
like natusiro just to see where thy are going but for now, i'm bored. yep there is a mystery but more times than none jp story makers just put some ridiculous excuse for a solution so nope not inerested.
i just watched ep 3 and really....it is filled with fifteen yo girlygirl ghost story. dead space vs. that anime. that should suffice as a sum up.
the movies i liked in te terror fields in asian countries are dead friend and dark water. by comparison this anime doesn't come close.
so when you get 80% of meh in on e ep you don't want to come back.
plus this looks like another version of......ANOTHER the anime.with again that wannabe spooky bundle of things. but to make itn 'hooror, LETS PUT GORE IN IT!!!!'
makes me think of halloween 1vs friday 13th1 some people watched halloween, didn't get the whole atmosphere thing and put a guy with a knife and was happy it worked. i say fuck them all.

one anime i find reall atmospheric is ghost hound with really good ideas insound ma,nipulation.
another one even if they never go all the way to make it scary or even spooky is natsume yuujincho. it has its moments but i still think too many jp anime makers want too may people to watch their stuff and are afraid to go the len gh they need to produce even eerie stuff.
makes me tink of the latest interview of baba ontelase of games i saw on siliconera.com.
they know they make it for fifteen yos so no sex nothing mature and fuck it if those same fifteen yos play mass effect and dead space.
iguess jp devs make games for themselves, at fifteen yo.
Setsu
Setsu

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:30 pm

Setsu wrote:

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - Page 2 UzwNL
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:43 am

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - Page 2 930684-4614G0Q
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:34 am

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - Page 2 Fuinl
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FullArmageddon Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:14 am

Setsu wrote:I GUESS I M TOO OLD FOR THIS;;; I MIGHT COME BACK AROUND THE HEIGHT ORNINETH oops caps
like natusiro just to see where thy are going but for now, i'm bored. yep there is a mystery but more times than none jp story makers just put some ridiculous excuse for a solution so nope not inerested.
i just watched ep 3 and really....it is filled with fifteen yo girlygirl ghost story. dead space vs. that anime. that should suffice as a sum up.
the movies i liked in te terror fields in asian countries are dead friend and dark water. by comparison this anime doesn't come close.
plus this looks like another version of......ANOTHER the anime.with again that wannabe spooky bundle of things. but to make itn 'hooror, LETS PUT GORE IN IT!!!!'
makes me think of halloween 1vs friday 13th1 some people watched halloween, didn't get the whole atmosphere thing and put a guy with a knife and was happy it worked. i say fuck them all.

one anime i find reall atmospheric is ghost hound with really good ideas insound ma,nipulation.
another one even if they never go all the way to make it scary or even spooky is natsume yuujincho. it has its moments but i still think too many jp anime makers want too may people to watch their stuff and are afraid to go the len gh they need to produce even eerie stuff.
makes me tink of the latest interview of baba ontelase of games i saw on siliconera.com.
they know they make it for fifteen yos so no sex nothing mature and fuck it if those same fifteen yos play mass effect and dead space.
First of all, this is an anime adaption of a manga. The anime producers aren't "afraid" to do anything, they're just following the manga story.
Second, they don't rely on gore to make it scary. In fact, there is no gore in this series so I don't know where you're getting this from. Tasogare isn't just a horror series, it's a combination of horror, drama, mystery, and comedy that ends up working well together. The manga is one of my favorite series, I'd recommend giving it a read before you base your opinion off of 3 episodes.
FullArmageddon
FullArmageddon
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/FullArmageddon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:48 am

I honestly don't know if I want to watch this or just stick with the manga.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:57 am

My gawd, Yuuko is so adorable when she gets embarrassed. My heart can't take it.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:25 am

Destructo wrote:My gawd, Yuuko is so adorable when she gets embarrassed. My heart can't take it.
Embarassed? I thought half the time she's soulless, intentionally.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:27 am

And the other half was being embarrassed. :3
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsu Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:19 pm

FullArmageddon wrote:
Setsu wrote:I GUESS I M TOO OLD FOR THIS;;; I MIGHT COME BACK AROUND THE HEIGHT ORNINETH oops caps

First of all, this is an anime adaption of a manga. The anime producers aren't "afraid" to do anything, they're just following the manga story.
Second, they don't rely on gore to make it scary. In fact, there is no gore in this series so I don't know where you're getting this from. Tasogare isn't just a horror series, it's a combination of horror, drama, mystery, and comedy that ends up working well together. The manga is one of my favorite series, I'd recommend giving it a read before you base your opinion off of 3 episodes.
well when i talked abut gore i was talking about another. i guess i'm still frustrated they don't go over the fence with natsume. the potential of this anime.... anyway.
hitting send, i was thinking i should wait abit more to let my feelings cool down....well i didn't care in the end.
oh, and my opinion is based on one ep the third. i don't have much time to give to anime anymore although i know i miss out on some misjudging them like that but when i follow them in a state of mild curiousity and they bullshit me in the end, i regret the time i wasted on this.
like for example, lots of people loved madoka magika. and the fantastic twist it had. well one look at the cat and you know it won't end well. that and the overall atmo..... when the revelation comes it isn'tthat surprising...
series i ll watch this season: hyouka, eureka7ao, ... can't think of ay oO. not surprising: i usually watch two or one anime series a season.
itisn't my habit to go sniff around the amnga of a series that frustrates me but well why not.
i ll give a try to the mana. but if the guy is still 'anime timid' after the event sof the third ep..... lets just say i have seen toomany guys supossedly squimish at nudity while a guy his age would gonose bleed and try to at least cup a feel or let his eyes wander around(what fifteen yo is that squimish ?) so the ecchi part of it (or just the reaction of the kid to it)makes me want to vomit, the wannabee scary part isn't(its all inthe atmo and there isn't even an effort made) i found the comedy not to be cute or anything just comedy. when two out of thiree fail.....sometimes i get frustrated enough to write ;;;;;well, myfrustration.
Setsu
Setsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsu Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:34 pm

FullArmageddon wrote:

could u tell me where is one of the best moment in the manga yet? what vol and chap?
Setsu
Setsu

Back to top Go down

Post by FullArmageddon Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:28 am

The best moment? Well, there are a lot of best moments:

Best romantic moments:
Spoiler:

Best scary/creepy moments:
Spoiler:

I could also do the funniest moments, or the most dramatic moments, but that's a bit more work than I want to put into this post.

Well, if you don't like it that's fine. Everyone has different tastes, and this anime might just not be what you're looking for. I completely agree with your earlier post that Ghost Hound is a masterpiece in the horror/supernatural genre, but comparing Tasogare with Ghost Hound is like comparing punk rock with classic rock - they're both rock, but completely different types. I like many different types of rock, but if you just like classic rock, I'm probably not going to be able to convince you to listen to punk rock. It's the same with anime. I watch lots of different types of anime, whereas you look for very specific types. I'll just leave it at that.

FullArmageddon
FullArmageddon
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/FullArmageddon

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsu Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:47 am

just pointing out the chaps would have been suff but thats ghood too.
it is quit nice actually, the scary part still isn't even eerie but, it shows a twist i didn't see coming and that isn t bad at all.......... i ll keep an eye on that i m curuious about the end!!;;;; i guess i m still sour after persona4fuck shit lets be friend ending what a let down. specialy after so many good eps! 'asus, anyu'!!!! ahahhahahahahaahahhaaahaaahaahahahahaaahaaahahaaahaahaaaahh
Setsu
Setsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:15 am

FullArmageddon wrote:The best moment? Well, there are a lot of best moments:

Best romantic moments:
Spoiler:

Best romance moment in many manga I've read. AND It's hot by default because he's a hentai artist.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu May 03, 2012 1:54 am

My God, Kirie is adorable. So is Okonogi.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri May 04, 2012 4:06 am

Rex wrote:
FullArmageddon wrote:The best moment? Well, there are a lot of best moments:

Best romantic moments:
Spoiler:

Best romance moment in many manga I've read. AND It's hot by default because he's a hentai artist.

i demand to sex scene!
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat May 12, 2012 5:44 am

Good lord, I knew that Kirie was adorable. But ep 5....omg this ep. x3
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri May 18, 2012 2:02 pm

kirie hime cut (though a wig) SAIKO!!!
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat May 19, 2012 2:55 am

It must have been pretty funny seeing floating cotton candy. lawl
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue May 22, 2012 6:48 am

Just so you know, I liked this before it was cool.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Tue May 22, 2012 12:16 pm

I liked this since it was just a manga.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin