Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

+30
FullArmageddon
Hollow
TranClan67
Kevinthewiseone
Rex
ZoomTranquilty
Plue
Albatross
Wing
NinjagoonAF
-Solid
EchoesTranquility
2-D
NoblePhantasm
Kyu
Nanamix
Biokinetica
Keck282
Zuly
ASecondChance
TopgunUK
PT-Desu
Revy
MikuHatsune
GhostCell
Destructo
LastBlues
Killaman16
IeptBarakat
BrandonBandicoot
34 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm - Page 2 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by ASecondChance Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:32 am

MikuHatsune wrote:

i knew i had to use this 10 megaton nuke someday, blow up a few companies Anf
fuck
ASecondChance
ASecondChance

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm - Page 2 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by GhostCell Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:46 am

old people ruin everything!
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:56 am

GhostCell wrote:old people ruin everything!

Electronic old men, the future.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:12 am

You youngsters...
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:14 am

Zuly wrote:You youngsters...
Shut up old lady.

...going to bed now
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:22 am

Zuly wrote:You youngsters...

we're not that young......

how's the TE stick? lol
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Keck282 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Almost done with my Environmental Communications paper. When that is done I feel like I want to sleep. Tomorrow is massive cleaning of the house and my room, just because I can. See you people tomorrow.
Keck282
Keck282
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:41 pm

cya keck
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Biokinetica Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:56 pm

TopgunUK wrote:I'm currently playing ME3 and enjoying it so far.

I really don't understand how an ending can be so bad that it somehow invalidates the entire experience up to that point.

I guess I'll have to see when I get there, but I see a hell of a lot of people who haven't played the game yet judging the entire thing based on these ending spoilers.
This is exactly what I was thinking. I'm just as much of a story-gamer as anyone else, but I can't see how the ending can be so bad that it ruins the great time I had playing the game. On another note, I'm a little surprised to see people still believing these "ZOMG, 321843 different endingz!" claims that are made by devs. Moleneux made that same claim about Fable 1, people were pissed off then. People should've known better based on logic alone. The resources just weren't there to have so many endings. Bioshock claimed to have 3 endings, but only had 2 because one was just a softre-voiced version of the other. Even at that, the two your left with were the most binary endings in history: you were either the loving, charitable surrogate father of the Little Sisters who would've been robbed of the childhood that was almost taken away, or Hitler. And it was based solely on whether or not one Little Sister was harvested over the entire game. That amounts to setting a flag in the code saying if one harvesting takes place, role ending 2; the ending was basically decided a dozen hours before the game's even over. In Deus Ex 2, they do a really good job of hiding the decisions that affect the ending you get, but it's really just about what you with J.C.'s brain machine in Antartica - that's it. Everything since then was a ball of yarn for you to play with. Why do people still fall for this shit? Did any of you actually think there would be 16 completely unique endings? I dare somebody to come up with 16 unique endings that all make sense.

As for the game, still not sorry I bought it. Looks like the mod system from ME1 is back, and they didn't pull a DA2 on everybody. Don't know how 5 minutes at the end can invalidate all of what that brings.
Biokinetica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keck282 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Well it is the next day (lol yeah). Spring break officially starts for me. Fuck yeah!

Oh and Full, I won't be able to post a bunch of times in SSX for you to murder again since I am letting a friend borrow the game while I will be in LA (that and I didn't need any more distractions while I needed to write a paper).

Cleaning time. Shit I let my room go. Don't know why I feel the need to clean, I just do.
Keck282
Keck282
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Biokinetica Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:19 pm

It seems as though this is the same mistake they made ten years ago. Instead of trying to work with the nature of the internet, they fought it, got their asses kicked and just ended up as Apple's bitch once they figured out how to distribute content over the internet. Does these old farts ever learn?
Biokinetica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keck282 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:27 pm

^Nope, not until they take a punch to the wallet.
Keck282
Keck282
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:29 pm

WTF is that thing under your name???

Omg, i have it too!
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanamix Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:31 pm

Done with some updates.

BED TIME.
Nanamix
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/nanasesakamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Revy wrote:WTF is that thing under your name???

Omg, i have it too!

SANITATION SHOWER NOW MUST CLEANSE!!!!!
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:53 pm

It doesn't fit in the space correctly lol.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Keck282 Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:01 pm

Yeah, I see that as well. Needs to be way smaller.
Keck282
Keck282
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:49 pm

WTF is this rank faggotry ? Shit looks dumb.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2-D Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:11 pm

NoblePhantasm wrote:WTF is this rank faggotry ? Shit looks dumb.

Indeed. Looks fucking horrible.
2-D
2-D
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:36 pm

He has to make it at least a half smaller or as big as GT's level bar.

I also don't like how links look exactly the same as normal text. (I personally underline them for the sake of others)

Also, what is this dumb shit?

http://www.gamesradar.com/because-triple-just-isnt-good-enough-microsoft-working-on-aaaa-game/
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:40 pm

My problem is that it's under the avy. I only want to see it and nothing more on the left side. What's the point, anyway ? No one gives a crap who's admin, mod, whatever. We already have coloured names for that and it's useless regardless.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2-D Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:41 pm

NoblePhantasm wrote:My problem is that it's under the avy. I only want to see it and nothing more on the left side. What's the point, anyway ? No one gives a crap who's admin, mod, whatever. We already have coloured names for that and it's useless regardless.

Dis.
2-D
2-D
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:46 pm

lolMicrosoft

They should have gone with AAA-2, a la Final Fantasy.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:48 pm

lol Fuck this game, seriously.

Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Biokinetica Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:45 pm

NoblePhantasm wrote:lolMicrosoft

They should have gone with AAA-2, a la Final Fantasy.
Speaking of Final Fantasy, did you see Extra Credits' 3-parter on the difference between JRPGs and WRPGs? It was epically done, and made the link argument about how the two got to where they are today beautifully. Probably my favorite episode yet. Gonna link it to one of my friends who doesn't seem to get how an interpretation of the genre can exclude total choice over your character's hair-cut.

And Nana, get this shit off my face. People are gonna think it's my avatar.
Biokinetica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next