Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I like Rum. What else is there to know?

2 posters

Go down

I like Rum.  What else is there to know? Empty I like Rum. What else is there to know?

Post by Rummy Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:12 am

Name : Rum, Rummy, Rummcakes, Rumplestiltskin, more commonly known as Brad
Interest : I enjoy great animation, it is what draws me in, after that, I gotta be sold on the story, but if its a good story with meh animation, I won't watch it.

1.How did u find Anime Faction? I am a pretty active member on Gametrailers website, so naturally, you join factions which share your interests.

2.What are your favorite anime/manga? Favorite anime is Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Haruhi Suzumiya, favorite manga is One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist.

3. What type of games do you like? I enjoy RPG's and MMO's, currently playing Dark Souls and DCUO

4. Anything to suggest or complain? Not currently

About me: I've grown up an avid fan of anime, have always been a kid in an adults body, I just like cartoons and anime, and I see nothing wrong with that. If you want to know personal info, you will have to become my steam friend, I am usually more personal on there :)
Rummy
Rummy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

I like Rum.  What else is there to know? Empty Re: I like Rum. What else is there to know?

Post by PT-Desu Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:28 pm

Needs more Rum in avatar and a sig.
welcome aboard
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum