Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

+26
2-D
BrandonBandicoot
MikuHatsune
DMCMaster
NoblePhantasm
Acelea
IeptBarakat
Rummy
Kyu
Saya
Albatross
Hollow
NinjagoonAF
Kevinthewiseone
sex offender
Light_KDS
Ojou
GhostCell
Destructo
Revy
TopgunUK
Sync
Plue
CluelessNeko
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Zuly
30 posters

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 27 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Acelea Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:45 am

Ojou wrote:
PCsteamgamer wrote:Fucking around at work. Guys tried to make me pick up 15,000 lbs and when I couldn't they left me alone and haven't done shit since
   Wait what? are you hand-bombing a trailer or..using a forklift or what?

I run tower cranes
Acelea
Acelea
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 27 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:53 am

PCsteamgamer wrote:
Ojou wrote:
PCsteamgamer wrote:Fucking around at work. Guys tried to make me pick up 15,000 lbs and when I couldn't they left me alone and haven't done shit since

I run tower cranes

that's cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:56 am

PCsteamgamer wrote:
Ojou wrote:

I run tower cranes
Oh that's awesome o:
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:59 am

PCsteamgamer wrote:
Ojou wrote:

I run tower cranes
duuuuuuude

I thought you lifted 15,000 pounds with your bare hands
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:05 am

Destructo wrote:
PCsteamgamer wrote:
Ojou wrote:

I run tower cranes
duuuuuuude

lol

it works out to 6803.89 KG

Back to top Go down

Post by Acelea Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:16 am

Destructo wrote:
PCsteamgamer wrote:
Ojou wrote:

I run tower cranes
duuuuuuude

If I could do that I'd rename myself one punch man
Acelea
Acelea
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:19 am

I would call myself The beast Incarnate

Back to top Go down

Post by sex offender Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:04 am

PCsteamgamer wrote:
Destructo wrote:
PCsteamgamer wrote:
Ojou wrote:

I run tower cranes
duuuuuuude

If I could do that I'd rename myself one punch man

i would just call myself a super villain and start kidnapping lolis and robbing some banks :p
sex offender
sex offender
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Acelea Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:22 am

Stealing lolis is truly the only reasonable course of action given that sort of strength
Acelea
Acelea
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:36 am

No

I would hijack girls from The PlayBoy mansion

Back to top Go down

Post by Acelea Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:40 am

hijack loli girls from the playboy mansion
Acelea
Acelea
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:03 am

Destructo wrote:
PCsteamgamer wrote:
Ojou wrote:

I run tower cranes
duuuuuuude

whiskers, youre high, stop it
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:54 am

PCsteamgamer wrote:hijack loli girls from the playboy mansion

why not both?

MikuHatsune wrote:
Destructo wrote:
PCsteamgamer wrote:
Ojou wrote:

I run tower cranes
duuuuuuude

whiskers, you're high, stop it

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 27 FMjYI1f

this is des, right now

Back to top Go down

Post by Acelea Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:54 am

because if you steal both you'll have to steal less of each to be able to make it out in time and i want as many of the lolis as possible
Acelea
Acelea
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sex offender Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:58 am

besides, lolis do eventually grown up............which is a prefect time to sell!!!
sex offender
sex offender
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:10 am

true lolis are best for business in that sense

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:12 am

I'm sending this page to the KGB
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sex offender Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:23 am

my muslim brothers will be sad to hear that, praise allah.
sex offender
sex offender
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:52 am

Destructo wrote:I'm sending this page to the KGB

they will laugh at you

Back to top Go down

Post by Acelea Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:59 am

Kyubey wrote:besides, lolis do eventually grown up............which is a prefect time to sell!!!

only the bad ones do
Acelea
Acelea
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:33 pm

PCsteamgamer wrote:
Kyubey wrote:besides, lolis do eventually grown up............which is a prefect time to sell!!!

only the bad ones do

what?

Arage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:49 pm

PCsteamgamer wrote:

only the bad ones do
Noice teddyloid thingy ava
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by sex offender Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:36 pm

can anyone flip this image? i need her to face to the right. also, delay the last frame for 5 sec, if you can. ty

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 27 Tumblr_inline_mgqy5vCnDm1re8p0z
sex offender
sex offender
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:03 pm

how dis?

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 27 Sqsq4q8
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sex offender Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:25 pm

5sec is to much, 2 sec should be fine. ty
sex offender
sex offender
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next