Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

+30
Light_KDS
GhostCell
Saya
Plue
Spectral Spider
warmaster
Acelea
CluelessNeko
Kevinthewiseone
Zuly
LastBlues
sex offender
Kyu
Ojou
PT-Desu
Brunoc
NinjagoonAF
-Solid
Dinoraffe
War
Hollow
Wolf92
Revy
MikuHatsune
NoblePhantasm
Destructo
TopgunUK
Wing
Cobalt
BrandonBandicoot
34 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 5 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Revy Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:55 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Dinoraffe wrote:
/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 5 Bp92LQ5CMAAbfbp

It was my turtle buddy

Funny looking dildo you've got there.
Ribbed for his pleasure.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 5 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:40 am

-Solid wrote:
WolfWood37 wrote:Sadistic....haven't talked to him in ages.

Not to mention you either Solid...yo!

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 5 89607

You're still gold as ever Wolfwood. Those Hurt 'n' Heals only seemed like yesterday lol

Man, I wish I can relive 2007 again lol

Hurt and heal...oh my god so many memories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:14 am

Heat Lost  Asad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:15 am

wow, the Spurs really up'd their game.

I only watched the 1st quarter, though.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:09 pm

Valar morghulis.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:20 pm

TopgunUK wrote:Funny looking dildo you've got there.

Don't tell me it broke while she was doing "that" with it.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:40 pm

No no...it was the other thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:53 pm

Destructo wrote:wow, the Spurs really up'd their game.

I only watched the 1st quarter, though.

next year heat will be back tho

Back to top Go down

Post by Brunoc Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:12 pm

This world cup has been lovely, hope it continues like this. Ronaldo tonight, hoping he's fit and that the Germans can finally play well together.
Brunoc
Brunoc

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:12 pm

Revy wrote:Valar morghulis.
Valar dohaeris.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Brunoc wrote:This world cup has been lovely, hope it continues like this. Ronaldo tonight, hoping he's fit and that the Germans can finally play well together.

yep

no draws so far, free flowing attacking football

inb4 1-1 lol

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:21 pm

If there is a draw it will be with Portugal in it
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:55 pm

PT-Desu wrote:If there is a draw it will be with Portugal in it

lol

i don't think so

they will beat Ghana, USA and lose to Germany

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Ronaldo is going to put the team on his back and carry just like he did every other international tournament.

EDIT: See?
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:31 am

so Iran held out to Nigeria

well done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:12 am

And the U.S scores a goal in the first minute...yeah that just happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:23 am

WolfWood37 wrote:And the U.S scores a goal in the first minute...yeah that just happened.

quite ironic when some Americans say no one scores lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:28 am

Yeah but now we just lost Altidore...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:33 am

WolfWood37 wrote:Yeah but now we just lost Altidore...

yh big blow... that was close

falcon kick lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:58 am

Bench player for the US with a FALCON PUNCH!! to Ghana, excellent game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:10 am

WolfWood37 wrote:Bench player for the US with a FALCON PUNCH!! to Ghana, excellent game.

yep could of gone either way during the end, well done USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:48 am

meh america's kinda weird
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:58 am

thought you'd be more pumped doing usa chants or somthing

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:25 am

why would I do that

I hate america

so much
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:36 am

oh didn't know, I apologise

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next