Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mashiro-Iro Symphony

Go down

Mashiro-Iro Symphony Empty Mashiro-Iro Symphony

Post by jayden63 Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Mashiro-Iro Symphony

http://www.animetake.com/anime/mashiro-iro-symphony/

One day, Shingo's school combines with a girls' school. As a specially selected student, Shingo temporarily joins the girls' school until they officially consolidate. He meets various unique girls there, but they all dislike male students.

jayden63
jayden63

Back to top Go down

Mashiro-Iro Symphony Empty Re: Mashiro-Iro Symphony

Post by jayden63 Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:39 pm

So, I've been watching this since the beginning, its nothing special, typical harem high school romance. You can tell it was based off an Ero-game which I guess is what frustrating all the more. No ecchi at all, just girls in somewhat cute outfits. And since it didn't go in that direction some of the relationships seem to just spring out of no where.

However, the above is not really the point of this post. Whats really got my goat is that since the show isn't going the route deal (like Amagami SS and Sora no Yaso did) that girls will become a focus point then fade out as the new girl comes in and that the show will try and accommodate each one somewhat equally. But why oh why when they decide to have the main character actually choose a girl they always choose the one with the least apparent attraction and by far they are the most boring personality wise.

I am totally against the current paring for a final. Soooooooooo many better options and girls who are at least interesting.
jayden63
jayden63

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum