Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Anime] Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren (2nd season)[finished]

+3
Revy
Destructo
MikuHatsune
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

[Anime] Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren (2nd season)[finished] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Anime] Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren (2nd season)[finished]

Post by Daiyousei Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:21 pm

Destructo wrote:hahahhahahaha what a load of wack shit. I can't believe Satone's been degraded to help out Rikka like this. It's pathetic. But this is the only way it can end. And Makoto's scene with Chihiro felt really random. Overall, it was alright. Nibutani x Dekomori 4life

Hopefully, Tamako Love Story next month will set things straight.

Can't understand Satone either. If she was more decisive you would easily get yuuta X(

Tamako Love Story? Seriously this guy is even worse nothing will happen. Tamako is so dense and the guy has less balls than Yuuta.

I'm hoping for Free! 2. Moar swimming action.
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren (2nd season)[finished] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Anime] Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren (2nd season)[finished]

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:37 pm

^fuck yeah, this guy gets it, its all about that 50% off anime
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:46 pm

Daiyousei wrote:
Destructo wrote:hahahhahahaha what a load of wack shit. I can't believe Satone's been degraded to help out Rikka like this. It's pathetic. But this is the only way it can end. And Makoto's scene with Chihiro felt really random. Overall, it was alright. Nibutani x Dekomori 4life

Hopefully, Tamako Love Story next month will set things straight.

Can't understand Satone either. If she was more decisive you would easily get yuuta X(

Tamako Love Story? Seriously this guy is even worse nothing will happen. Tamako is so dense and the guy has less balls than Yuuta.

I'm hoping for Free! 2. Moar swimming action.
Satone was obviously holding back since she didn't wanna be a dick and steal him away from Rikka. Besides, she was doomed to begin with, so who am I kidding. :(

And yeah, can't wait for Free 2, too.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:13 am

accept it, whiskers, rikka is best girl  Asmile 
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:55 am

*barf*
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5