Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: This Thread Was Made For Talkin', and That's Just What It'll Do

+33
Frocobo
ToastyChan
Wolf92
Kevinthewiseone
Brunoc
IeptBarakat
Kneesocks
Jazz
DaGrump
GhostCell
PT-Desu
NoblePhantasm
Saya
Wing
Spectral Spider
TopgunUK
Acelea
Albatross
Destructo
Kiko
Daiyousei
Rex
NinjagoonAF
Pai
MikuHatsune
CluelessNeko
Zuly
Cobalt
Kyu
War
Hollow
DeepThroat
BrandonBandicoot
37 posters

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: This Thread Was Made For Talkin', and That's Just What It'll Do - Page 5 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: This Thread Was Made For Talkin', and That's Just What It'll Do

Post by Albatross Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:06 am

War wrote:What was he trying to prove in the video I don't get it...
Nothing.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: This Thread Was Made For Talkin', and That's Just What It'll Do - Page 5 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: This Thread Was Made For Talkin', and That's Just What It'll Do

Post by Spectral Spider Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:11 am

You're only allowed to pair specific art-styles to specific game world types.

If you don't make the appropriate pairings, you're a big stupid who only makes games for dumb babies.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:12 am

Spectral Spider wrote:You're only allowed to pair specific art-styles to specific game world types.

If you don't make the appropriate pairings, you're a big stupid who only makes games for dumb babies.

That is like 101... Now I see it yea that video is just dumb.
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:12 am

Evokanu9000

yo kiko

you hyped that Neymar joined barca?
Hyped? No.

Interested as to see if he will be the next Ronaldinho or Robinho? Yes.
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:15 am

Kiko wrote:Evokanu9000

yo kiko

you hyped that Neymar joined barca?
Hyped? No.

Interested as to see if he will be the next Ronaldinho or Robinho? Yes.

he should do well

CR might come back to Man Utd

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:44 am

What's up people?
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:51 am

Zpektre wrote:What's up people?
my rage meter
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:53 am

Wanna talk about it baby?
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:01 am

did you accidently mow over dog shit and have it splatter over your pants
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:12 am

No. Because I'm not an idiot.
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:32 am

Fucking hell. Never in my life have I had this much trouble finding a goddamn MP3 of a song. I could buy the song on iTunes but I don't have enough funds and I just can't add some on the fly because Apple hates my credit card.
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:33 am

Zuly wrote:Fucking hell. Never in my life have I had this much trouble finding a goddamn MP3 of a song. I could buy the song on iTunes but I don't have enough funds and I just can't add some on the fly because Apple hates my credit card.

what song?
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:37 am

Zuly wrote:Fucking hell. Never in my life have I had this much trouble finding a goddamn MP3 of a song. I could buy the song on iTunes but I don't have enough funds and I just can't add some on the fly because Apple hates my credit card.
YoutubetoMP3
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:38 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:

what song?
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:56 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:

what song?

Kyu wrote:
YoutubetoMP3
Sure, if you like your MP3s in shit quality and with no tags.
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:06 am

Zuly wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:

what song?

its pretty good. i use it for some songs.
http://download.cnet.com/YTD-Video-Downloader/3000-2071_4-10647340.html
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:41 am

Thanks but no thanks. I'd rather buy the song from iTunes than get it off YT.
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:04 am

the sky lied to me I thought it was still early but its 9pm here and the sky is not dark yet
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:43 am

/g/eneral Chat: This Thread Was Made For Talkin', and That's Just What It'll Do - Page 5 PW5Pl2Q
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by War Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:44 am

How dead...

Everyone must have lives out and about on a Saturday night.
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:49 am

War wrote:How dead...

does doing research for a game you wanna make count as a life?
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:50 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:
War wrote:How dead...

does doing research for a game you wanna make count as a life?

I would say so.
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:08 am

oh ok I HAZ A LIFE beg
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:23 am

NOBLE IS A COSMETIC ITEM SLUT
MORE AT 12
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by War Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:28 am

In regards to what?
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next