Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon's Souls

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Demon's Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Demon's Souls

Post by Rex Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 am

Hollow wrote:
Rex wrote:What's after the 5 archstones?

The Old One then new game plus and you do it all over again.
I fucking knew it. So I just keep playing the same game, which gets harder and harder, what is the ultimate reason to keep playing up to max level?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sat May 25, 2013 7:40 am

There really is no reason, just enjoy the ride.

Take the time to enjoy the multiplayer.
The magnitude of how many character builds and player skill kept me coming back to it for months.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun May 26, 2013 3:49 am

I'm probably gonna be SL 80 by today. Despite this video being as old as the internet itself, I figured it should be posted here:

It's funny because it's true.

EDIT - Started NG+ at level 78(Allant soul drained me once and I lost a spell >_<) but I managed to get Talisman of Beasts and 20% white tendency before end game. Now I just need to level up my faith and I'll be owning damage wise. Any NG+ tips?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hito Thu May 30, 2013 12:25 pm

Learn to riposte enemies, keep plenty of herbs handy, try to get pure white or pure black per playthrough if you plan to platinum it,lol. Also, NEVER underestimate anything in the game, seriously. I once felt like a god and got destroyed by the weakest enemies in the game because I rushed into a mob, D: . What weapon are you maining?

My Psn is NoirHito btw. I plan to play demon's souls again real soon. Going to have to make a new char since like Hollow all my chars are high level.
Hito
Hito

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:24 am

Hito wrote:Learn to riposte enemies, keep plenty of herbs handy, try to get pure white or pure black per playthrough if you plan to platinum it,lol. Also, NEVER underestimate anything in the game, seriously. I once felt like a god and got destroyed by the weakest enemies in the game because I rushed into a mob, D: . What weapon are you maining?

My Psn is NoirHito btw. I plan to play demon's souls again real soon. Going to have to make a new char since like Hollow all my chars are high level.

I'm taking a break right now, but in my first playthrough I got my hands on a Talisman of Beasts, I just need to level up Faith now. I would get Pure White Character Tendency, but all I get valuable is the Friend's Ring, which only works in soul form, and I already use Magic +20% and a Cling Ring. If I used a Friends Rings I wouldn't be able to solo in soul form. Then again, the idea of doing way more magic damage is intriguing, it would HAVE to be when co op because I'd need a tank to stay alive. Next, I'm focusing on rescuing Yuria and getting my Soul sucker spell XD.

Let me know if any of you want to co op, it'll give me a reason to jump back in.

edit - just realized I need to rescue Freke first to get back my spell I lost when the false king soul drained me. Ugh I can't one shot Chthulu anymore.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum