Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Firefox Superiority Edition

+24
Nanamix
Spectral Spider
BrandonBandicoot
Kneesocks
Kevinthewiseone
Albatross
MikuHatsune
Pai
Destructo
Saya
LastBlues
TopgunUK
Revy
NoblePhantasm
Rex
CluelessNeko
NinjagoonAF
Cobalt
Ojou
Wing
PT-Desu
Enlightenment
TranClan67
DeepThroat
28 posters

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Firefox Superiority Edition - Page 4 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Firefox Superiority Edition

Post by Enlightenment Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:57 am

DeepThroat wrote:
Enlightenment wrote:You know what, I'm logging off.
Adur
y u mad tho?

Sleepy, but I can stay for another hour.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Firefox Superiority Edition - Page 4 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Firefox Superiority Edition

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:58 am

Kiko wrote:Unknown does.
Mofo i'm not a damn intersexual.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:01 pm

CluelessNeko wrote:yo DT go eat some girl pussy.Oh rex i going need your help for this class.

Uhh....okay what is the class?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:01 pm

CluelessNeko wrote:
Kiko wrote:Unknown does.
Mofo i'm not a damn intersexual.
Intersexual?

Gonna have to add that to Unknown's list.

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:02 pm

dafuq is a intersexual?
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:02 pm

its called intersex.
and intersex people dont quite have a vagina or a penis.
lrn2anatomy unknown
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:04 pm

DeepThroat wrote:its called intersex.
and intersex people dont quite have a vagina or a penis.
lrn2anatomy unknown

You mean like angels that have no parts to have sex with?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:04 pm

I bet it's difficult to remember all the technical names of the human anatomy.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:04 pm

da fuck are you talking about?
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:07 pm

Rex wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:yo DT go eat some girl pussy.Oh rex i going need your help for this class.

Uhh....okay what is the class?
entrepreneurship
DeepThroat wrote:da fuck are you talking about?
Angels have both.
@Light yup.

Last edited by CluelessNeko on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:09 pm

...well he is jewish...
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:10 pm

Angels have both.
@Light yup.[/quote]
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:11 pm

Okay I got a question: why is it that some black people are looking to start their own record label when it comes to entrepreneurship? Is it usually for beat making?
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:12 pm

Entrepreneurship? I'm a software developer. How can I help with a business class?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:13 pm

Enlightenment wrote:Okay I got a question: why is it that some black people are looking to start their own record label when it comes to entrepreneurship? Is it usually for beat making?
Most black people just go on welfare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:14 pm

CluelessNeko wrote:
Angels have both.
@Light yup.
[/quote]

I thought angels had no sex, not both. I mean if angels could procreate, they could possibly reproduce another God, and then the shit would hit the fan.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:14 pm

Kiko wrote:
Enlightenment wrote:Okay I got a question: why is it that some black people are looking to start their own record label when it comes to entrepreneurship? Is it usually for beat making?
Most black people just go on welfare.

lmao i'm black and approve this comment
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:15 pm

Rex wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:
Angels have both.
@Light yup.

I thought angels had no sex, not both. I mean if angels could procreate, they could possibly reproduce another God, and then the shit would hit the fan.
you right.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:16 pm

yes because all of the some the some black people you are referring to care about is making beats.
have you ever thought that it's because lots of mainstream rappers have a certain image, and record companies like to sign people to mold into that image in order to sell records?
have you ever thought that maybe this is why lots of rappers are independent because they want to do things their way without the interference of record labels
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:17 pm

DeepThroat wrote:
yes because all of the some the some black people you are referring to care about is making beats.
have you ever thought that it's because lots of mainstream rappers have a certain image, and record companies like to sign people to mold into that image in order to sell records?
have you ever thought that maybe this is why lots of rappers are independent because they want to do things their way without the interference of record labels

Are you drunk, DT?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:18 pm

Because of rap or love of music,
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:20 pm

DeepThroat wrote:
My brain hurts, because what the fuck is this.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:20 pm

Rex wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:

Are you drunk, DT?
if i was drunk i'd be typing like raul!
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:20 pm

DeepThroat wrote:

I mean I know all of this, it's just get this feeling that.......ah fuck it.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:21 pm

DeepThroat wrote:
Rex wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:

Are you drunk, DT?
if i was drunk i'd be typing like raul!

Who?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next