Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

+24
Zuly
Sokku
Nanamix
Rex
Enlightenment
Hollow
CluelessNeko
BrandonBandicoot
IeptBarakat
UltimaBuster
Kyu
PT-Desu
NoblePhantasm
Revy
Saya
LastBlues
Destructo
Vanellope Von Schweetz
TopgunUK
NinjagoonAF
Pai
Wing
Albatross
MikuHatsune
28 posters

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語 - Page 6 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by NoblePhantasm Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:42 am

DS3 is the best? It's not even a fucking survival horror! Fuck this shit, I'm out...
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語 - Page 6 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:47 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:[color=white]DS3 is the best? It's not even a fucking survival horror! Fuck this shit, I'm out...[/c
lor]

/g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語 - Page 6 Ahmadinejad

Last edited by Evokanu9000 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:48 am

TopgunUK wrote:Superior in every way except comfort, movement, feedback, analogue pressure sensitive control, and everything that isn't aiming and/or the amount of bindable input keys/buttons.

/g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語 - Page 6 Tumblr_ltftviueZ21qhafj6
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:49 am

Albatross wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
Albatross wrote:Dualshock 2 is perfect.
The right size, the right weight, no motion and no stupid triggers.

well yes, but this gen DS3 is the best
The size is a bit sturdier, but the triggers are not fitting.

yes those triggers let the controller down a bit

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:53 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Wing wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:8 directional movement non-analogue movement/acceleration master race.

That exists?

Yeah, keyboard and mouse.

Superior in every way except comfort, movement, feedback, analogue pressure sensitive control

hah :D

Comfort, debatable , there are millions of keyboards out there and mine is super comfortable
Movement, there's barely any games where i actually struggle with this, which are Racing games (some of them, depends on the controls of the actual game) and Sport games (this ones i always play with my 360 pad)
Feedback, not sure what you're getting at with this, this also depends on the game, unless you're talking about that rumble thing that i always disable
Analogue pressure sensitive, rarely need it, i can see it being useful in racing games for some people but not for me though, as for other type of games they always have a walk key if i want to follow slower NPCs or whatever.

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:58 am

can't play deviru may cuhurzy 3 with keyboard
take dat, mustard race
drop the spaghettui
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:59 am

You can, but it might feel really awkward.
I played DMC4 with pad
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:01 am

I play Daku Souru with k&m.

Take that.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:03 am

PT-Desu wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Wing wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:8 directional movement non-analogue movement/acceleration master race.

That exists?

Yeah, keyboard and mouse.

Superior in every way except comfort, movement, feedback, analogue pressure sensitive control

hah :D

Comfort, debatable , there are millions of keyboards out there and mine is super comfortable
Movement, there's barely any games where i actually struggle with this, which are Racing games (some of them, depends on the controls of the actual game) and Sport games (this ones i always play with my 360 pad)
Feedback, not sure what you're getting at with this, this also depends on the game, unless you're talking about that rumble thing that i always disable
Analogue pressure sensitive, rarely need it, i can see it being useful in racing games for some people but not for me though, as for other type of games they always have a walk key if i want to follow slower NPCs or whatever.

Thank you for conceding every factually true point I made about the limited functionality of the keyboard and mouse whilst making excuses along the way reminiscent of someone arguing that a console controller isn't that bad for an FPS or RTS. That's really good of you, Petey.

And you can call the comfort thing debatable but it's debatable in the same way that the comfort of getting kicked in the balls vs not getting kicked in the balls is debatable, subjectivity being what it is there are bound to be outliers like you who like getting their junk stepped on.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:10 am

well I'm off

night guys

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:23 am

Sup
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:27 am

Panty and Stocking on bluray, so fucking good!
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:36 am

Moar Shiki for me.

+ Shiki's daughteru
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:40 am

Pai wrote:Panty and Stocking on bluray, so fucking good!
Bluray the only way to enjoy that anime.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:45 am

Dat Kalafina.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:48 am

Looking forward to more Shiki.

She's moe.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:52 am

Can't relate.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 am

lolrekkusu
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:23 am

hmmm...want to fap but SCR and Maoyuu Maou Yuusha...what do, what do Anf
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:24 am

New KnK?
:D
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:25 am

WHAT'CHU KNOW 'BOUT MATERIALISM?
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:26 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Thank you for conceding every factually true point I made about the limited functionality of the keyboard and mouse whilst making excuses along the way reminiscent of someone arguing that a console controller isn't that bad for an FPS or RTS. That's really good of you, Petey.

They aren't excuses and controllers are indeed really bad for FPS and RTS games.

TopgunUK wrote:
And you can call the comfort thing debatable but it's debatable in the same way that the comfort of getting kicked in the balls vs not getting kicked in the balls is debatable, subjectivity being what it is there are bound to be outliers like you who like getting their junk stepped on.

/g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語 - Page 6 Funnygifstevecarelllaughing

You are clearly drunk.
implying all keyboards are bad and uncomfortable, lol

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:28 am

PT-Desu wrote:
You are clearly drunk.

lulz. If keyboards and mice were so awful, you'd think their design would be greatly modified over the decades they have been around...
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 am

PT-Desu wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:

They aren't excuses and controllers are indeed really bad for FPS and RTS games.

Yes they are and yes they are, at least in comparison to mouse and keyboard.

PT-Desu wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:

/g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語 - Page 6 Funnygifstevecarelllaughing

You are clearly drunk.

Come now, Petey, you've seen me drunk and this ain't it.

And I'm not implying all keyboards are bad and uncomfortable, just that they are less comfortable than any semi-competently designed handheld controller.

Pai wrote:
lulz. If keyboards and mice were so awful, you'd think their design would be greatly modified over the decades they have been around...

They weren't designed at all with gaming in mind, for their primary intended purpose they are very well suited and about as comfortable as one can reasonably respect.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:47 am

TopgunUK wrote:

Come now, Petey, you've seen me drunk and this ain't it.

And I'm not implying all keyboards are bad and uncomfortable, just that they are less comfortable than any semi-competently designed handheld controller.

You might think im making stuff up now but, unlike the keyboard/mouse i can't play a game with a controller for too long, my fingers or just the joints of the fingers start hurting after a couple of hours. Maybe i grip the controller too hard when trying my best in a game, don't know.
But it's something that doesn't happen when im on the k/m since my hands are laying on top of them and there's no need for grip.
I pretty much just move my mouse with two fingers.

So in the end they are more comfortable, for me

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next