Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

+29
GhostCell
Plue
Cobalt
IeptBarakat
Enlightenment
Daiyousei
Nanamix
Saya
Rex
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Jazz
Kyu
Albatross
DeepThroat
FullArmageddon
CluelessNeko
UltimaBuster
PT-Desu
Destructo
Pai
NinjagoonAF
BrandonBandicoot
Revy
LastBlues
Hollow
Wing
TopgunUK
NoblePhantasm
MikuHatsune
33 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語 - Page 37 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:28 pm

Killaman16 wrote:
Undies wrote:dis mad over dat dmc getting good reviews
A complete bastardization of a franchise that Ninja Theory gives next to no respect for gets good review scores. That's whats grinding my gears

This isn't like the past DMC games in ways sure and it does have it's ups and downs, but it's not a terrible game by no means just different from what you expect from a DMC game and if you don't like what they did with it, fine, but don't bitch at people who happen to enjoy it. It's good that a lot people aren't bashing it because it's not like their old DMC.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語 - Page 37 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by NoblePhantasm Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:42 pm

For me, it's the same problem I've had with the Prince of Persia reboot. You want to have something new, go in a different direction, why bother relate any of it to the previous games? I understand it's not particularly profitable to kick an entire fanbase by bringing in a new IP, but it's only slightly worse than alienating the same fanbase who only wanted a proper sequel in the same vein and who will most likely hate you for it.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:Hi Evo good to see you have snow there.

yh it's good

so hows thing's over there?
good.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:57 pm

NoblePhantasm wrote:For me, it's the same problem I've had with the Prince of Persia reboot. You want to have something new, go in a different direction, why bother relate any of it to the previous games? I understand it's not particularly profitable to kick an entire fanbase by bringing in a new IP, but it's only slightly worse than alienating the same fanbase who only wanted a proper sequel in the same vein and who will most likely hate you for it.

Eh, you'd be surprise how small the amount of fanboys actually hate the new take on DMC. But I do get what you're saying. Did it really need to happen? No. But I'm going to hate the game for that fact. Being a huge fan of the franchise since the day the first game came out, I was...indifferent at first about the game when it was first shown, but the more I saw, I the more I liked what I saw. Just looks like a fun Hack 'n Slash game.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:58 pm

Undies wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
A complete bastardization of a franchise that Ninja Theory gives next to no respect for gets good review scores. That's whats grinding my gears

This isn't like the past DMC games in ways sure and it does have it's ups and downs, but it's not a terrible game by no means just different from what you expect from a DMC game and if you don't like what they did with it, fine, but don't bitch at people who happen to enjoy it. It's good that a lot people aren't bashing it because it's not like their old DMC.
The game is fun.
I was ok since Ninja Theory.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:00 am

Undies wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:

Ups and downs? have you played the demo? it's atrocious!

They obviously don't give a flying fuck about its predecessors because the only similarities between this and the earlier games is just names. They could have literally renamed everything to be different and marketed it as a game that is not claiming to be the new Devil May Cry, but instead they are trying to ride the hype from the older games to make cash. Capcom is literally whoring out their franchise to make a quick buck and it's completely obvious.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:08 am

Pai wrote:They obviously don't give a flying fuck about its predecessors because the only similarities between this and the earlier games is just names. They could have literally renamed everything to be different and marketed it as a game that is not claiming to be the new Devil May Cry, but instead they are trying to ride the hype from the older games to make cash.

/g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語 - Page 37 C_wonders_zps1fc11f88

What you think Reboot stands for?
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:09 am

Undies wrote:
Pai wrote:They obviously don't give a flying fuck about its predecessors because the only similarities between this and the earlier games is just names. They could have literally renamed everything to be different and marketed it as a game that is not claiming to be the new Devil May Cry, but instead they are trying to ride the hype from the older games to make cash.

ruining a franchise
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:10 am

Poor Pia.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:11 am

Just like someone said about IGN Review.

>Fanbase upset with game

>Reviewers know people are unhappy

>IGN gets the cuntyest reviewer possible to make review

>"Dont be a baby", "Shut up, stand up and buy this shit"

Good lord. This review is alone worth discrediting DMC.

Last edited by CluelessNeko on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:12 am

>IGN
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:12 am

Pai wrote:
Undies wrote:

ruining a franchise

So was GTA 4 a reboot? Adur

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:13 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Pai wrote:
Undies wrote:

ruining a franchise

So was GTA 4 a reboot? Adur
I never cared for GTA so I wouldn't know
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:15 am

Undies wrote:Eh, you'd be surprise how small the amount of fanboys actually hate the new take on DMC. But I do get what you're saying. Did it really need to happen? No. But I'm going to hate the game for that fact. Being a huge fan of the franchise since the day the first game came out, I was...indifferent at first about the game when it was first shown, but the more I saw, I the more I liked what I saw. Just looks like a fun Hack 'n Slash game.
I always thought the game could very well be good, I just disliked the idea of what they're doing in itself.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:15 am

Currently DmC: Devil May Cry Xbox 360 85 Meta PS3 84 PC N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:19 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:Currently DmC: Devil May Cry Xbox 360 85 Meta PS3 84 PC N/A

Yeah they said get it for the 360.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:34 am

CluelessNeko wrote:

who IGN?

hmmm?

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:49 am

CluelessNeko wrote:.
Where are your sig's from
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:53 am

Played the DmC demo. It was pretty good, even though the dialogue is a little cheesy.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:54 am

CluelessNeko wrote:Just like someone said about IGN Review.

>Fanbase upset with game

>Reviewers know people are unhappy

>IGN gets the cuntyest reviewer possible to make review

>"Dont be a baby", "Shut up, stand up and buy this shit"

Good lord. This review is alone worth discrediting DMC.
I facepalmed the entire time during his review. It's clear that he is part of the audience this game is pandering to.

CluelessNeko wrote:

That's what happens when you try Unreal on PS3. WHY THE FUCK DIDN"T THEY USE THE MT FRAMEWORK?!? Arage
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:54 am

UltimaBuster wrote:

First

Second

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:56 am

I'd say get it for the pc for the 60fps experience, but I don't want to recommend the game at all.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:03 am

Good morning, what's goin on here? c:
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:05 am

MikuHatsune wrote:Good morning, what's goin on here? c:

nothing much, people talking about DMC

How's things?

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:06 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:

First

Second

this helps 2nd one is To Love Ru.

first one i forgot the name.

Frist one is Shizuru Fujimura form Godannar.

Last edited by CluelessNeko on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next